Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you go to a punt in disguise?  (Read 3030 times)

johndoeyy

I wonder how famous people get away with it?  My regular tells me a very famous footballer has used her, cannot confirm if that is true of course but I bet there are loads of actors and footballers who have this hobby for the same reasons we do but they can't exactly sneak into blocks of flats unnoticed and booking hotel rooms would be suspicious too.
Its never bothered Wayne Rooney. How many times has he been caught with prossies now?

Offline Stiltskin

I try to punt at least 30 miles from my home town. So dress as I normally would, only backfired on me once when a woman I know’s son moved into the area of the punt location. He seen me as I was walking to my car! fortunately I’d parked in another street, the one he lived in ffs, I was 33 miles from Home at the time.. :angry:

That's the issue, if you punt often enough at some point you're going to get spotted. I've punted over a 100 times now and have had 3 close calls. My game is pretty tight now, so hopefully it wont happen again.

Punting after dark is always good, a bit of a disguise and a cover story if possible will also help.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: My neighbour a little old lady of 80 plus saw me leaving a flat of a well known local WG  :scare: :scare:
Her comment to me was you look like you have exerted yourself a bit too much...lucky for me I was scruffy and replied I had just been ask by a mate to help move some furniture in a flat in block xx "She is always have new things put in and out that one" she replied ...Christ it was the nearest I ve been I am soooo polite to this lady still and often ask if all is ok with her :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Just in case ....

Offline PatMacGroin

^^^  :lol: :D :lol:

80 plus and obviously still got her wits about her. Sounds like she knew exactly what you were upto.

Offline peter purves

With it being winter, I look like an Eskimo these days whether or not on my way to a punt, with my hood up and minimal face coverage  ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac