Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs cancelling bookings - Your views  (Read 3209 times)

Offline Lever

Been wondering about this for a while and wanted to gather some thoughts. What's your view on WGs who cancel bookings on you, particularly if it's someone new? Does it make a difference if they give you 24+ hours notice, rather than waiting until the last minute? If one does cancel do you give them another chance or do you just move on? Does anyone new get more than one cancellation before you forget about them completely?

Maybe I'm too lenient, but I'm often prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt if they tell me the day before (or sooner) and I'll rebook. Obviously the excuses are often fairly unbelievable (WGs must be the unluckiest people around based on why they claim they can't see me). For me the cut-off point, where I'm not willing to consider booking again, is as soon as they've caused me some inconvenience. Normally this means they tell me as I'm about to leave or when I'm on my way as, living in a bit of a punting desert, I have to travel a bit of a distance for most of my punts. Now, I'm single and don't have to worry about making excuses for where I am, but I imagine that finding an open time slot could be much more of an issue for those who are married, so I'm probably more flexible than most.

Obviously girls I've seen before get a bit more leeway in this, particularly if they've always been reliable in the past, but just wondered what others' thoughts were.

Offline smiths

Been wondering about this for a while and wanted to gather some thoughts. What's your view on WGs who cancel bookings on you, particularly if it's someone new? Does it make a difference if they give you 24+ hours notice, rather than waiting until the last minute? If one does cancel do you give them another chance or do you just move on? Does anyone new get more than one cancellation before you forget about them completely?

Maybe I'm too lenient, but I'm often prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt if they tell me the day before (or sooner) and I'll rebook. Obviously the excuses are often fairly unbelievable (WGs must be the unluckiest people around based on why they claim they can't see me). For me the cut-off point, where I'm not willing to consider booking again, is as soon as they've caused me some inconvenience. Normally this means they tell me as I'm about to leave or when I'm on my way as, living in a bit of a punting desert, I have to travel a bit of a distance for most of my punts. Now, I'm single and don't have to worry about making excuses for where I am, but I imagine that finding an open time slot could be much more of an issue for those who are married, so I'm probably more flexible than most.

Obviously girls I've seen before get a bit more leeway in this, particularly if they've always been reliable in the past, but just wondered what others' thoughts were.

I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays so a WG who cancels a booking she accepts off me WILL get a negative review. I don't just blindly believe excuses and I have heard them all over the years.

Offline fairfield

I would like a special category - DOUBLE NEGATIVE mebbe? - for the so-called wgs who arrange a time and date, give you the post code on the day, and then refuse to give the house/flat no. once your in the street.
You don't get any any reply to text or voice messages and have to decide how long you're gonna do a George Formby 'leaning on a lamppost' act. Even worse in the pouring rain / depth of winter. Would prefer any cancellation excuse over that.

LL

I would like a special category - DOUBLE NEGATIVE mebbe? - for the so-called wgs who arrange a time and date, give you the post code on the day, and then refuse to give the house/flat no. once your in the street.
You don't get any any reply to text or voice messages and have to decide how long you're gonna do a George Formby 'leaning on a lamppost' act. Even worse in the pouring rain / depth of winter. Would prefer any cancellation excuse over that.
The situation you describe whereby you turn up at her postcode at the agreed time but won't answer her phone - it's quite likely that she's watching you out of the window and doesn't like the look of you! But don't take that personally. It happens to the best of us :). When that happens to me I don't bother with the girl again.

However if the cancellation comes before I set off on my journey to see her, even if literally right before I'm about to leave, and no matter how lame the excuse, I would consider giving the girl another chance, but only if I'd not seen her before. If she's met me on a previous occasion then she'll know that I'm trustworthy and stick to my word. Therefore she has no reason to arrange an alternative booking when a tried and tested regular tries to sneak a last minute session in.

Offline Jimmyredcab

A girl has a perfect right to cancel a booking just as a punter does, I would expect a fair amount of notice though, if I was that keen on seeing her I would rebook.

LL

A girl has a perfect right to cancel a booking just as a punter does.
Yes but as the OP points out the reasons given when a WG cancels are almost always unbelievable. Their story almost invariably involves the landlord. This in itself is far-fetched. I lived in rented accommodation for years and only met my landlord once! For some WGs he apparently turns up several nights a week and is multi-skilled, in plumbing, electrics, heating, etc, etc :hi:.

Offline dubs

Yes but as the OP points out the reasons given when a WG cancels are almost always unbelievable. Their story almost invariably involves the landlord. This in itself is far-fetched. I lived in rented accommodation for years and only met my landlord once! For some WGs he apparently turns up several nights a week and is multi-skilled, in plumbing, electrics, heating, etc, etc :hi:.

For EE girls, the "landlord" is usually going to be Sergei, who manages the girl and the accommodation.  Or a double booking.

MrKeen

WGs cancelling bookings - Your views

I have made 119 arrangements to meet since I started.

I have had three significant delays when at the address.

I think WG's do get a significant of no shows, so like the airlines double book  particularly with new punters.

One cancellation face to face with WG who said I written a bad review on her friend

One cancel day before for unspecified reasons.

Offline Lever

Interesting range of responses so far. My assumption when I get the inevitable text from a girl saying she can't see me is in line with what dubs said, that cancellations are normally due to them being double booked. Strangely though I find this more of a problem with English WGs than EEs or other nationalities.

In my case it always seems to be some sort of family emergency - parents in hospital, childcare issues, cat lost a whisker, etc.

Luckily I've only had that happen to me once. Would've done a review but it was before I started posting here and her profile is long gone now.

Offline cueball

Cancel me with notice (night before at the latest) and I'll reschedule once.

Cancel me on the last minute and I'll think it's bullshit

That's why I want confirmation texts on the day, I don't set off on the journey without a confirmation.

Offline SamLP

I started a similar topic last year but with a different angle. It's a good read: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48641.0

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Cancelling the day before or earlier - no problem, I would consider seeing them again.

Cancelling on  the day and actually speaking to me - annoying, probably won't consider seeing them again unless they immediately offer a different time.

Cancelling on the day without a conversation, or just not turning up - no chance of a future booking.

will-ow

if they are a regular then i'll give then it once. But i often have to cancell due to my unpredictable boss. but if shes new and cancells on the day, blacklisted!

Offline smiths

They are ALWAYS unbelievable to me nowadays, if the excuses were true WGs would be among the unluckiest people in the country. Strange that non WGs I do business with very rarely cancel on me, yet WGs overall I have booked have cancelled many many times more percentage wise, though I have had many good regulars who never cancelled on me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Cancel me with notice (night before at the latest) and I'll reschedule once.

Cancel me on the last minute and I'll think it's bullshit

That's why I want confirmation texts on the day, I don't set off on the journey without a confirmation.

That sounds pretty fair to me.

To punters who want to give a negative to a girl who cancels ------ is it OK for her to give you a negative should you need to cancel, you may have work problems or wife problems.

anotherjohn50

It's the bullshitters excuses that are annoying .

If they're going to cancel  better  to just say it rather than

" next door neighbours  cat was on my roof and fell down the chimney and I'm  waiting  for the Fire Brigade to come and free it "

Or some other bollocks

Aj50

Offline AgedCases

One WG cancelled on me just as I was about to leave my home. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and rescheduled and there were no issues the second time around.

However, I think the old "turn up and get no response" happening would piss anyone off.

Offline RedKettle

I have got much harder on this issue over the years - I used to believe every excuse given but when for the 4th time a WG has had to attend a funeral with no notice and for the 6th time a WG has had to rush into hospital for a sick relative or friend you tend to get more unforgiving.

However you still need to apply some judgement to this.  In my view if they cancel the day before then there is a reasonable chance that the reason is genuine, but even if not then 24 hours notice is still OK.  I would expect to be able to cancel a WG with at least that notice and not have her ranting and raving about me.

If it is within an hour or two of the punt then I am close to a zero tolerance approach and will consider a negative review if it is a girl I have not seen before.  Unlikely to try again.  With a regular I would probably accept that it was a genuine reason, certainly I would not post a negative for a regular just for that.

I am particularly sceptical if the girl is travelling to see me, for example a RB from someone living a hour's drive away - in that case I will assume they could not be arsed on the day to travel.

It is always going to be impossible to know for sure whether there is a genuine reason to cancel - it is a certainty that not all are genuine, no group could be that unlucky, but equally a few of them will be.

Offline NervousJ

Plenty of notice I would be fine with, to cancel when you are due to meet is unacceptable.

Offline Turtle Z

I'm very understanding because I know that WG's have an unusually high death or illness rate in the family, an unusually high level of road traffic accidents, an unusually high level of mobile loss or damage and of course problems with their landlord turning up just before your appointment time. Just a few of the 'occupational hazards' that often plague the poor unfortunate life of a working girl.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm very understanding because I know that WG's have an unusually high death or illness rate in the family, an unusually high level of road traffic accidents, an unusually high level of mobile loss or damage and of course problems with their landlord turning up just before your appointment time. Just a few of the 'occupational hazards' that often plague the poor unfortunate life of a working girl.

+1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LL

To punters who want to give a negative to a girl who cancels ------ is it OK for her to give you a negative should you need to cancel, you may have work problems or wife problems.
If I cancel at the last minute with a lame excuse that she doesn't believe - absolutely!

Offline smiths

I don't cancel is the first point, the second is I couldn't give a shit if a WG marks me as a negative, I am not stupid enough to allow feedback on me, the service buyer on A/W so all a WG has on me is my number and description. :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Yep, and it only occurs this frequent with WGs, strange that, fucking bullshitting bollocks. :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

OK, let's suppose you book a girl a few days in advance, on the morning of the booking she wakes up with a heavy cold, would that be a good reason to cancel.
I sometimes get the impression that some on here actually hate prostitutes, if that is the case why give them thousands of pounds.  :unknown:

Offline The Outsider

If I get a cancellation before I leave the house, I can put up with that.  If however, I get cancelled when I'm one the way, or worse still when asking for the door number I think a negative is justified.  I've spent time getting ready, and getting there and if I'm let down at that stage, my experience is negative.  A very late cancellation has also probably cost me the opportunity for a punt that day and possibly for the week depending on what else I have on.  It's almost worth considering an alternative category of negative for a "no-show" as opposed to a bad meeting. 

Last week for the first time I can remember, I had to cancel a booking I'd made.  I rang at lunch time for late evening session.  However, my partner subsequently changed her plans meaning I could no longer get there.  I was able to give about 4 hours notice and felt guilty about it.  Would I accept a negative for that?  Maybe.  Possibly a neutral?

Offline OakTree

Shit happens. If They contact me to cancel then I have no problem with that. The excuse they give is irrelevant. They've let me know that's all that matters. Of course it needs to be of a reasonable time before the punt, not when I'm parked up outside.

Offline threechilliman

If I'd have adopted a policy of not punting a girl who'd cancelled, I'd barely have punted at all this year.

tcm

Offline Alvin

It depends, I've had a reg cancel with a couple of days notice and her excuse matched in with something we had discussed previously and rebooked.

I had a new to me not respond when outside hotel despite comms during the day, she texted me the following day to apologize and offer a discount for a rebook (no value mentioned but left hanging), blacklisted her for texting (lack of discretion) and leaving me hanging.

I've had to cancel a couple of times, once because I had to travel to the other side of the country to cover for a colleague that had broken his leg, the other times were illness but each time was greater than 24 hours notice.

Offline Malvolio

If I get a cancellation before I leave the house, I can put up with that.  If however, I get cancelled when I'm one the way, or worse still when asking for the door number I think a negative is justified.  I've spent time getting ready, and getting there and if I'm let down at that stage, my experience is negative.  A very late cancellation has also probably cost me the opportunity for a punt that day and possibly for the week depending on what else I have on.  It's almost worth considering an alternative category of negative for a "no-show" as opposed to a bad meeting. 

Last week for the first time I can remember, I had to cancel a booking I'd made.  I rang at lunch time for late evening session.  However, my partner subsequently changed her plans meaning I could no longer get there.  I was able to give about 4 hours notice and felt guilty about it.  Would I accept a negative for that?  Maybe.  Possibly a neutral?

I agree with this - I can accept that shit occasionally happens and there's a need for a WG to cancel - but it has to happen with a decent amount of notice.  If I have a punt arranged after work I will always send a confirmation text in the morning and check my phone at lunchtime - a cancellation at that point is acceptable.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Shit happens. If They contact me to cancel then I have no problem with that. The excuse they give is irrelevant. They've let me know that's all that matters. Of course it needs to be of a reasonable time before the punt, not when I'm parked up outside.

Spot on.
If I see any negative reports where the girl has given reasonable notice I will request that Admin deletes it, and I rarely report anything.

Offline Turtle Z

Spot on.
If I see any negative reports where the girl has given reasonable notice I will request that Admin deletes it, and I rarely report anything.

WTF has that got to do with you? I bet if it was a Romanian girl cancelling with 'reasonable notice' you wouldn't be contacting admin for a deletion. What if it's the third time she's cancelled with 'reasonable notice'? Moreover, 'reasonable  notice' is a subjective issue in itself and it isn't for you to decide what constitutes reasonable notice. Punters can make  their own decisions about whether a negative is appropriate and they may feel that the reason is bullshit despite reasonable notice.

Offline fairfield

The situation you describe whereby you turn up at her postcode at the agreed time but won't answer her phone - it's quite likely that she's watching you out of the window and doesn't like the look of you! But don't take that personally. It happens to the best of us :). When that happens to me I don't bother with the girl again......
Cheers for the heads up. No offence taken. When this happened (twice), was so annoyed it never occurred to me that she's prolly watching - watching me getting sodding wet with steam coming out of my ears! Next time gonna walk along looking for any curtain twitchers.

But such Wgs better be careful. Know of another elderly gent like myself who got same silent treatment in the street. He went knocking on ALL the doors asking - "is this where the Asian prostitute is?" She did come out in the end and give him a mouthful. But the damage had been done and her and her mate got notice to quit/evicted within a month. Couldn't get decent premises in Bournemouth after that and had to leave for another town (Leicester!) 
So muck punters about at your peril - you could get sent to Coventry (or somewhere close by.)

LL

Wgs better be careful. Know of another elderly gent like myself who got same silent treatment in the street. He went knocking on ALL the doors asking - "is this where the Asian prostitute is?"
So muck punters about at your peril
Hell hath no fury like a codger scorned :lol:

Offline Lever

Cheers for the heads up. No offence taken. When this happened (twice), was so annoyed it never occurred to me that she's prolly watching - watching me getting sodding wet with steam coming out of my ears! Next time gonna walk along looking for any curtain twitchers.

But such Wgs better be careful. Know of another elderly gent like myself who got same silent treatment in the street. He went knocking on ALL the doors asking - "is this where the Asian prostitute is?" She did come out in the end and give him a mouthful. But the damage had been done and her and her mate got notice to quit/evicted within a month. Couldn't get decent premises in Bournemouth after that and had to leave for another town (Leicester!) 
So muck punters about at your peril - you could get sent to Coventry (or somewhere close by.)
Another reason to park a couple of streets away when you arrive and ask for the number when you're still sat in the car (along with stopping them seeing your number plate and being less likely to cause suspicion among their neighbours) .

Offline RedKettle

It is up to the punter what review grade he gives not you! 

I have given a couple of negatives for cancellations and have always given the full story behind the cancellation (even admitting on one I was marginal on whether it was a negative) so other punters can make an informed decision. 

I would not usually give a negative if given 24 hours notice but it might depend on what else has gone on.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'm still relatively new - think I'm on about 20ish punts now. In my first 10 i was cancelled on 3 times, 1 of which with 30 mins notice. Over past 10 or so I've had no blows out at all. I do mostly book via AW so I dunno if fact I have a bit of feedback now makes them less inclined to bump me?
Have to say that lady who cancelled at last minute offered me her mate with a discount off the hour price or a free 15-min blow job with the mate.... Mate was not my type so I declined. It was a pain in the ass being left high and dry but I can't fault the effort with trying to set me up an alternative. Oh, I did re-book a month later with no probs.
Only issue I face now is I've most likely popped a blue pill an hour before KO so I'd be really pee'd off to get cancelled last minute!

Offline Jimmyredcab

WTF has that got to do with you?

I will make it my business.

A girl who cancels with 24 hours notice does not deserve a negative review, the final decision will of course be with Admin.

Hope that is OK with you.  :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

A girl who cancels with 24 hours notice does not deserve a negative review, the final decision will of course be with Admin.

Its not for you to decide whether a WG deserves a negative review as long as its genuine, that's up to the punter to decide, fuck me you post some utter drivel. I am not seeing where it says in the review rules that redcab decides who deserves a negative review or not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Like others in this string I do not have an issue with a girl cancelling on me if she gives me reasonable/enough notice. What constitutes reasonable/enough notice is down to the individual punter to make a judgement call based on his own experience. I agree with the consensus that the day before is not an issue, shit happens and all that. If the punt is in the evening then the morning is fine as that gives enough time to decide to go elsewhere or do nothing.

Unless the WG is a regular then I always let her know I am on the way. In this circumstance if I then travel to her "location" and I am sat there in the car and she cancels on me then its an automatic negative in my book unless her excuse is really good.

Offline smiths

Like others in this string I do not have an issue with a girl cancelling on me if she gives me reasonable/enough notice. What constitutes reasonable/enough notice is down to the individual punter to make a judgement call based on his own experience. I agree with the consensus that the day before is not an issue, shit happens and all that. If the punt is in the evening then the morning is fine as that gives enough time to decide to go elsewhere or do nothing.

Unless the WG is a regular then I always let her know I am on the way. In this circumstance if I then travel to her "location" and I am sat there in the car and she cancels on me then its an automatic negative in my book unless her excuse is really good.

Not all others on this thread.

Offline RedKettle

You cannot make that judgement.  What if it is the fifth time that girl has cancelled you and this time she sent you a text telling you to fuck off and die?  That would get a negative from me and you can report it to Admin if you want to be seen as a total idiot!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not all others on this thread.

Yes no yes no yes no ........... round and round we go.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

What if it is the fifth time that girl has cancelled you and this time she sent you a text telling you to fuck off and die?

Then she's a twat and deserves a negative IMHO.

JV547845

I've been cancelled on twice now after I've been given the postcode.  It's all down to comms.  Polite cancellation is way way better than complete radio silence and then being stood up too.

I'd much rather a WG cancelled on me if they were ill with a cold or something, than soldiering through with a sub par booking, in which I might catch what they've got.  Hopefully much like any good WG would prefer us punters do. 

I really want as much notice of a cancellation as possible, definitely before I start travelling.  It's all down to how well they deal with it and their comms.  I got an honest phone call once from and a sincere message another time.  I rebooked one, but the phone call arrived while I was en route, and I just wanted to punt whatever with an hour to go, so I booked someone else (who was a lot cheaper and really good).  Unfortunately I never got motivated enough to go back.

After a cancellation, if I later see a field report later for a different booking the same day then I'd leave negative feedback and a poor review.

If I'm ill mysef, then I'm out for a long time while I recover.  I don't know what happens with other people but it's weird how cancellations never happen with more than a day's notice.  But people are arseholes and they don't want to get labelled as diseased.  I know some WG's still do bookings when they're unwell and the feedback system has just fucked things up if they feel they need to complete a booking when unwell to avoid negative feedback. 

Offline Turtle Z

Errr, No, it isn't actually. Hope that is OK with you.  :rolleyes:

JW.Bobbitt

I'd much rather a WG cancelled on me if they were ill with a cold or something, than soldiering through with a sub par booking, in which I might catch what they've got.  Hopefully much like any good WG would prefer us punters do. 

If I'm ill mysef, then I'm out for a long time while I recover.

I have had to cancel twice in the last 9 months due to me being ill. Both times with 24hr notice - I still feel bad about that, but being self-employed myself, I understand the implications of getting the lurgy. So am ultra-cautious.

Sadly, one of those cancellations seemed to give ringburn to the WG, who stuffed me around with my subsequent grovelling email to re-book - or maybe she just got narked at my post here, saying I would take the £150
and find a couple of £60/HH hookers and a few post-session pub lunches  :D

It has been a long time, since I was cancelled on and as most of punts are planned well in advance, I would expect many hours notice, or it would result in a neg

Offline Brazilian Martian

Fantastic post  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some on here simply want to boost their review count, why that is I have no idea.

One punter gave a girl a negative review because he couldn't understand her on the phone, that led to a change in the rules and now a firm booking has to be made.

Most seem to agree that 24 hours is ample notice to cancel a booking because you will not have been subjected to any inconvenience or costs.

Offline Turtle Z

Most seem to agree that 24 hours is ample notice to cancel a booking because you will not have been subjected to any inconvenience or costs.

No, most seem to agree that if a punter leaves a negative review because a girl cancels then it's their call and not yours!