Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodites  (Read 1098 times)

BenFranklin

So I've given up on using AW for my next punt and am turning to the agencies, Portfolio has all the hype and I've got my eye on a few, can anyone tell me if Aphrodites is any good? Scarlett Knight looks exceptional and I would love to give her a whirl

SeekingtheTruth

She has a couple of good reviews on here when she worked for Portfolio as Bambi.

At least i'm sure that's her.

Not used them myself though but I am tempted by Scarlett.

BenFranklin

Just noticed she isnt even available for tomorrow for which is what im after but theres still some girls on there look fantastic. Had a week off and been mugged off twice so I'm looking for a sure fire thing now before I go back to work and dont wanna take to big a risk

BenFranklin

The girls I would of liked from Portfolio cant make it andhad a reverse booking up since yesterday with no interest, its not looking good.
Have emailed Aphrodites about Scarlett and fheyve emailed back asking me to call, which I cant right now, and asking for a more specific time.
Im hoping since a few people think this is bambi itll work out all right, willing toftt if she agrees

Offline Corus Boy

The girls I would of liked from Portfolio cant make it andhad a reverse booking up since yesterday with no interest, its not looking good.
Have emailed Aphrodites about Scarlett and fheyve emailed back asking me to call, which I cant right now, and asking for a more specific time.
Im hoping since a few people think this is bambi itll work out all right, willing toftt if she agrees

Have you read Red's link just above?

Offline aps

Good luck
Has anyone tried girls on illicitliaison website?

BenFranklin

Have you read Red's link just above?

I have and theres a voice in my head screaming at me to pull the plug but ive been left desperate with tomorrow being  mt final opportunity to punt dor 2 weeks or so, I really shouldnt be allowed to make my own desicions right now

Offline mr big

BenFranklin

External Link/Members Only  Is this the one if so looks great
That is her aye, ive yet to hear back from them again so I reckon I'll just have to knock this all on the head, csncel the hotel and hope Swanseas fortunes change soon or sneak away to cardiff when I can

Offline mrdiamond77

They look to have some nice girls, but as I have said before, the lack of an incall location for a lot of the girls is off putting for me.  I would love to see Scarlett though.

np500

They look to have some nice girls, but as I have said before, the lack of an incall location for a lot of the girls is off putting for me.  I would love to see Scarlett though.

Another for my h l , when I get home from the Guinness  supplier !

king072016

kumar888

Bambi is a 1942 American very heart warming animated film,  it's had a metamorphosis into "Scarlett Night" a truly hot exciting outcome.... :wackogirl:
 I have not seen her for a few months, O! yes.. S.N. still got what it takes to really improve your day. :angelgirl:.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

np500

Bambi is a 1942 American very heart warming animated film,  it's had a metamorphosis into "Scarlett Night" a truly hot exciting outcome.... :wackogirl:
 I have not seen her for a few months, O! yes.. S.N. still got what it takes to really improve your day. :angelgirl:.

Not walking that bloody dog again ?

SeekingtheTruth

Careful, you don't want to get banned twice for touting the same girl do you?

kumar888

Every thing since end of 2016 was clearly explained in great truthful detail to the administrator last week ....
 I took your good advice and you were certainly CORRECT, printing things truthfully and clearly is the only solution and with no other individuals identities mentioned....
 I'm here as you are "SEEKING the TRUTH" and just passing on true account of meets whether GOOD or BAD, nothing else....
 I just "SPEAK the TRUTH" and appropriate and enjoy being on UKP..  :thumbsup:

SeekingtheTruth

Every thing since end of 2016 was clearly explained in great truthful detail to the administrator last week ....
 I took your good advice and you were certainly CORRECT, printing things truthfully and clearly is the only solution and with no other individuals identities mentioned....
 I'm here as you are "SEEKING the TRUTH" and just passing on true account of meets whether GOOD or BAD, nothing else....

That's absolutely fine, speak the truth and share experiences. It's what we are all here for. Just a reminder not to get overly fluffy in your posts after what happened last time.

kumar888

You gave helpfully advice last time, I will do my very best to "De-Fluffy" reviews in the future..  :crazy: :angelgirl: :crazy:
Many thanks StT  appreciate.

Now back to tons of family paperwork.  :music:

SeekingtheTruth

Well it looks like this was a complete lie and you didn't just "SPEAK the TRUTH" if admin has banned you for being dodgy. Again.

Offline mrdiamond77

Is that the third time he's been banned?  I wonder if/when he will sign up again.