Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxxkenzxxx  (Read 1477 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi guys,

This profile looks good and I think it's the same lady that I have met previously but her profile states she said she is ok with regular bookings that didn't work for me even though we had a good time so would be good to see if it's the same girl and if she realises this is just about fucking and fun, if it's the same girl I will arrange another booking but not sure if it is and if this issue about a regular.

I have great feedback on AW and from all of the ladies I have visited so I know it's not me (but I did I a little OTT messaging that doesn't mean anything) but hey we are adults after all, and one lady told me recently what's wrong with that anyway but I will never do the messaging again like that, clearly not well received.

If it is the same girl, will see if the regular booking is correct.

But in this game it's just about fucking and fun  :P
 :drinks:  :)

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:52:44 am by Husqvarna360 »

Jester269269

Personally Hus, the best punts I've had have been with those that have shared messages both pre and post punt.
It's a customer service business and those with the better comms get my £.

If she took it wrong way guess her loss  :hi:

Husqvarna360

Cheers mate, it's an absolutely crazy situation but I will never ever contact or see her again, she may realise sometime that it was nothing more than fun but she really has made me feel a bit shite for messaging her. 

I know I am a real nice guy because that's just me in life and am very happy enjoying the most of life and I also know that all of the ladies I have met always are pleased when I rebook another visit.

But careful u don't get caught up like i have or next it will be called stalking, WTF.  I will keep my bookings to the professional ones who are a good punt and make the comms easy and recognise it's just fun and nothing more.

I think she spooked after she gave me photo, mobile number and address for booking where i met her once that was probably her place... I can only assume she's new to this and got freaky about the details she gave me but every girl on AW does the same thing.  Crazy situation but my cash will never cross her palm again.. To much risk to visit when this is about fun, I have met many ladies but nobody has treated me so badly as this girl not even the Romas!!
 :dash: :timeout:

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 05:16:15 pm by Husqvarna360 »

thatguy

Or you could just drop it.

Your posts may actually be harmful to her future business.  If you keep slating her like this when everyone else is giving her good reviews and positive feed back then your just making yourself look like a disgruntles client.

Either way its getting tedious now.

Husqvarna360

I have dropped it today and this update was a conclusion.

It's an open forum and we have some great contributors in the Wales region but it's the right thing to do comment on feedback from my experience, you have made a contribution and so I have which is the right thing to do, but hey don't read it if it's not for you. 

The experience is just after a few visits was a disaster In terms of how she handled the comms which others should know about to avoid the same thing happening.

I will never visit again and I will contribute from my personal experience good or bad, but whatever it is it will be the truth!

I am also not commenting to damage any of her future business and equally neither to create business, that's nothing at all to do with this comment, it's just exactly as it is and people can make their own mind up about who to visit etc just like I do when I read reviews and comments! :cool:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 06:47:24 pm by Husqvarna360 »

Offline Devon Maverick

I met Kenzie recently through the portfolio agency who were so helpful and friendly.
She is a very pretty and friendly lady with a lovely figure who went out of her way to make the meeting a special one.

What I loved was her genuine caring and warmth throughout. The service she provided me was everything I wanted too.

I for sure will see her again, and I would be sorry if damage was done to her in posts when she is  a genuine and caring girl in my experience. 

PurpleMinion

I was torn between Teganmay in Bridgend and xxKenziexx  but  decided to play safe and book her through the Agency Portfolio as I am fearful for my privacy.  I will leave a review when completed booking.

Husqvarna360

Portfolio are an excellent 1st Class, very professional agency with brilliant comms from my experience and this isn't anything linked to them.

This thread is about my feedback on the lady I visited through Adultwork (AW) with AW profile xxxkenzxxx who was also Roxy47, I visited twice through AW so that speaks volumes that I booked a revisit and i have already commented on my rating of her on here.

My feedback had nothing to do with future business good or bad, it's just feedback from my experience and nothing more and it's important to share experiences which is the purpose and strength of the forum.

The feedback is absolutely correct and irrespective what other feedback are this is a true reflection of mine, whether well relieved or not.

It's honesty and it is what it is!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Husq, many thanks for bringing her to our attention. She sounds and looks really hot.  :P

Your lesson about maintaining boundaries is a good one for us all. But I'm sure this post will drive business towards her, not away from her. So I don't think you've got anything to reproach yourself for

Offline mrdiamond77

Husqvarna360

Good, I visited twice before, comms :bomb:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 09:48:12 pm by Husqvarna360 »

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes I will.  I still have quite a long list of girls to see anyway.

np500

Well she sounds and looks fine to me, added her to h l , god knows if I'll get around to her but will keep it professional !

Offline HughJardon

Yes Husky over messaging via text or email is never well received by these girls,  I suppose you've got to appreciate all the messages girls like this receive and yes I would imagine this would wind certain girls up to such an extent that they would just say fuck it I won't be seeing Mr X Y or Z

To put the shoe on the other foot - we wouldn't like to be constantly messaged by a girl after a punt,  I know we use punting phones but still- works both ways

I keep comms short n sweet-are you free-time -booking confirmation-location-then fuck-

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 10:34:59 pm by HughJardon »

Husqvarna360

Hugh, messaging is not my normal thing unless it's something the lady starts with me and I go with it, I prefer to keep it clear and precise, her profile said she liked flirty messaging and it was 2 way to start with and then she just freaked  :dash:

I create time with a busy job and busy life in general outside of business so this isn't something's I encourage, but if a flirty message means a good build up to a booking that the girl likes then I will contribute.

I did buy this girl a bunch of flowers that I have done before lots of times and have allways been really well received and didn't  think anything of it apart from a nice gesture and nothing else and her profile said she liked flowers, so again didn't think anything different.

I would never visit a lady on AW again with no feedback. Its just not worth it. The brain needs to rule in these situations rather than my penis!,
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 11:02:23 pm by Husqvarna360 »

Offline HughJardon

Fair enough mate and a good response. You don't need to sell it to me as I'm Pro Punter

For what it's worth she does look sexy. And, I know it's an old played out phrase but plenty of Fish in the Sea , some tast morsals swimming round the Welsh shores too  :hi:

Jester269269

Fair enough mate and a good response. You don't need to sell it to me as I'm Pro Punter

For what it's worth she does look sexy. And, I know it's an old played out phrase but plenty of Fish in the Sea , some tast morsals swimming round the Welsh shores too  :hi:

Why bring up welsh shores?? Knowing some of us expats living in exile. Still on dia L up  ;)
And missing laverbread n cockles. It's just taking the piss HJ  :D

Offline pork sword

WHY are punters taking flowers, chocolates, wine, etc when they go on a punt ffs ????  :dash:

Husqvarna360

Cheers Hugh, absolutely there are plenty more fish in the sea and my reality check is to be more sensible when picking so it's the overall great taste whether a one off taste or repeat taste, which ever way it should always taste nice, otherwise whats the point in punting! Lol

Jester269269

WHY are punters taking flowers, chocolates, wine, etc when they go on a punt ffs ????  :dash:

Think it's what the Welsh call hospitality PS.....

Nobody does it like the Welsh  ;)

thatguy

Yet you keep reiterating your points about messaging her and how it all fell through. We get it. Thanks for highlighting it again. Like you said open forum etc. I'll read and contribute as I see fit.
It's over, move on. There's literally dozens of willing Welsh/British hookers on here and elsewhere on the World Wide Web literally gagging to take your hard early cash in exchange for an hour or so of their time to give you the opportunity to drain your purple headed youghurt slinger on/inside of them.
So if one hurts you, move into the next ;)

Offline HughJardon

Why bring up welsh shores?? Knowing some of us expats living in exile. Still on dia L up  ;)
And missing laverbread n cockles. It's just taking the piss HJ  :D

Lived in Cheshire for a few years myself and remember going to the chippy and asking for chips cheese and gravy a Chippy Street special. I was then looked upon like it was freak central  :lol:

I bet your sat up North with your 3G connection watching Twin Town and re-runs of Gavin & Stacey. Ya poor sod I bet Mandy Foxx munching on your Nads will bring the Welsh Spirit Bach

Jester269269

Lived in Cheshire for a few years myself and remember going to the chippy and asking for chips cheese and gravy a Chippy Street special. I was then looked upon like it was freak central  :lol:

I bet your sat up North with your 3G connection watching Twin Town and re-runs of Gavin & Stacey. Ya poor sod I bet Mandy Foxx munching on your Nads will bring the Welsh Spirit Bach

It's. Bastard Hugh. Do miss laverbread, cockles Welsh cakes n joes ice cream even in the winter..

Twin town 2 Soon front row seats booked already...

Lol Mandy Fox was so last week  :D LOL Jade Fox this week.  :D Midlands full of Foxes  :thumbsup:

Gotta love bit of Fox Punting even though Labour outlawed it.. check out me latest review..

Jester269269

And you can't get a fooking rissole over here  :dash:

Offline HughJardon

And you can't get a fooking rissole over here  :dash:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I love rissoles Merv the Swerve and Katherine juicy jugs Jenkins also I think your talking about the Welsh breakfasts down the mumbles ooo they are Da :bomb:

But all those Foxes,  I'm envious in a way mate but glad it's working out for you,  seems to be a smooth transition punting wise,  and at the end of the day Ass is Ass you hit it then Quit it

FYI the only flowers I give is this :rose:

Jester269269

Lmao punting slow TBH Hugh.
Real life in the way at present. But will iron out.
Certainly more hole hear than in Swansea Bay..

Still tamping on the 4g

np500

Dream punt Mandy and jade fox, goin to bed ffs.