Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Naughty Eva xx - Perivale UB6  (Read 3672 times)

johnnyboy61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to a PM from a kind member when discussing the difficulty of getting to see the ever popular Xena, I had another Hungarian girl, Naughty Eva, on my HL from before Christmas and then there was a sudden unveiling of this gem with three reviews in a few hours by some well respected members at the end of Feb. Sadly I've only just got around to seeing her, but I was very glad that I did.

Eva works from a flat in Perivale, and whilst the flat itself is clean and functional, the approach is a little exposed, as you pass the front doors of about ten other flats along an outside balcony - you get the feeling when you pass a neighbour (as indeed I did) that they know exactly what you've been up to! As stated on other reviews, not too far from Perivale station and free parking in the street.

Eva is tall (5'9" I would guess), is facially attractive in a cute, pixyish way, has auburn hair, B/C cup breasts, reasonably trim (some stretch marks noticeable on her tummy, but nothing off-putting) and I found her overall attractive.  I particularly appreciated her height as I'm quite tall myself, which meant that we could kiss and cuddle standing without her having to stand on tiptoe.  Her English is quite good and it was her that I spoke to on the phone.  Comms generally were good, although due to the proximity of the A40 I did have some trouble hearing the final directions to the flat. She states that she is 27 on her profile and looks late twenties/ early thirties so this could well be accurate. She has a few tattoos that are fairly noticeable, but nothing garish and too in your face.  She is nice and clean and fully shaven.

The bedroom was quite bare, but clean and comfortable with some scented candles burning (and a large screen tv on the wall) and the bathroom was also clean and functional, well equipped with shower gels, mouthwash etc.  I had a shower at the start and end of our session. I didn't think that that there was anyone else in the flat at the start of the session, but when I went to use the shower later she checked that the coast was clear, so I guess she works there with another girl.

Eva charges just £70 for an hour meet and I availed myself of my usual GFE vanilla fare of FK (some DFK), OWO (again some DT), RO (with fingering) and sex.  She states on her AW profile that she doesn't do anal, but there are a few odd things on her likes list like Dogging - my guess is that many EE girls think that this just means having sex in doggy position rather than public sex al fresco.  I think there may have been some AW profile swapping going on at some stage, and her AW feedback does not look initially promising, but quickly improves.  I found Eva to be warm, engaging and passionate; she is easy to get on with and I instantly felt comfortable with her.  Kissing was a nice mixture of tender and passionate enhancing the appearance of a real GFE.

As I am a one pop guy I took things at my usual slow rate, although I misjudged the timing slightly as I made the mistake of trying to go down on her until she climaxed.  She appeared to be enjoying what I was doing, and it wasn't long before she was getting very wet and writhing around, and when I put my finger inside she eventually seemed to be getting very close to cumming, but couldn't quite get there and I eventually slowed down and we moved. It isn't often that I am beaten when giving oral, but I would much prefer a girl to be honest.  Eva told me at the end of the session that my oral was very "professional" but that she could count the number of times that she had climaxed in her life on the fingers of one hand - so there's a challenge for someone else, or me for next time (and, I think, a little sad).

Due to the extended RO we went overtime and it was obvious that Eva had someone booked shortly after my due finish time. To be fair to Eva, she didn't rush me, didn't mention the time at all during sex (it was me that was aware that time was running out) and still offered me a shower at the end, and to her credit she jumped in the shower herself as I got dressed rather than just rub herself down with a wet-wipe, so that she was ready and clean for the next client as I left. 

Whilst I don't like the idea of back to back bookings, if she doesn't use the phone during paid time, clearly takes the trouble to present herself as clean and fresh for the next client, doesn't try to wrap up the session early or keep on asking you "are you going to cum soon", I don't think that you can complain, especially given her low fee and that she would have to see more clients in a day than a WG charging thirty or forty pounds more. In any case I left her flat some 15 mins over the hour, so strictly speaking it wasn't a back to back booking.

To summarise: lovely tall attractive twenty-something EE girl offering a good honest GFE and great VFM.  Friendly and engaging and not a clock watcher, I will definitely return.  Only negatives were a fairly exposed final approach to the flat and a slight reservation about the proximity of the next booking, but this didn't impinge on my booking and I was given my full time (plus some). Overall a definite positive.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 01:13:30 am by johnnyboy61 »

Offline SamLP

Good review of a top girl  :thumbsup:
Never had a bad punt with Eva, and I've gone over time many times. She never says a word, although to be fair we have such a rapport that she spends it talking for the first 5-10 minutes of the punt until I jokingly tell her to shut up. Really good vfm girl and the only negatives is that she isn't local and the walk up to her flat is exposed.

Offline Steve2

Offline The_Don

Thank you for the review, glad to here it worked out for you!

Eva is one of the few W/G, that have a good balance of service, price and attitude. Thus I've often travelled from North London (45 to 60+ mins with traffic) to see her.  Even though I could punt 5-10 mins away from my home (with a very local W/G to me). I still find my self returning to see Eva  :)

I normally book 1.5 hours @ £110 VFM  :thumbsup:

She some times shares the flat with another W/G (may be more) and does allow time between booking.

I like to use the entrance/exit on the other side (less flats to walk pass)

Offline Convince Me

JB, your expecrience mirrors mine. I thought her OWO was good & if she could manage DT I would be regular.

She is aware that as the weather warms & her neighbours sit outside this is bad for trade, so expect a move soon. One of her customers offered her a flat in Luton! For pure selfish reasons I told her it was a bigger pit than Perivale & advised her to stay closer to London.

Offline flybynightpm

Busty Mara used to use the front room but is now at Croxley Green, would be great if she moved up there with her...can't imagine them doing a duo though!

Offline Steve2

JB, your expecrience mirrors mine. I thought her OWO was good & if she could manage DT I would be regular.

She is aware that as the weather warms & her neighbours sit outside this is bad for trade, so expect a move soon. One of her customers offered her a flat in Luton! For pure selfish reasons I told her it was a bigger pit than Perivale & advised her to stay closer to London.

I am now greatly concerned that she can DT mine :)

The flat has been there for about 4 years so no real problem with the neighbours. She is unlikely to move out of the area anytime soon. She'd find it almost impossible to get to Luton luckily

Offline SamLP

I am now greatly concerned that she can DT mine :)

That's probably her only real fault. Although she provides a really good oral with lots of sucking, licking and ball sucking, she can never go DT with me. She knows how to tease though and she also knows how to ride a dick.

Offline flybynightpm

Got to agree, oral is great with her...but best of all, she has such a lovely quite moan... very authentic, even sounds like the wife ;)

BTW.. she is off on hols at the end of the month...

Offline punk

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Sounds great, thanks :thumbsup: though I'll doubtless arrive when she's on holiday..

Offline Convince Me

, even sounds like the wife ;)

I corroborate that! When you planning your next punt?

Offline punk

Offline adindas

Want to have a look on her private galleries ut if there is not any face pictures it is not very helpful ...
Does anyone knows whether there is face pictures on her private galleries ??

Offline flybynightpm

Don't think there was.. PG was a little dissapointing...  how are we going to grade her face then? back to petite angle xxx.... IMHO Eva is prettier... but more gfe that Sarah...

johnnyboy61

Don't think there was.. PG was a little dissapointing...  how are we going to grade her face then? back to petite angle xxx.... IMHO Eva is prettier... but more gfe that Sarah...
My experience with Sarah (Petite Angel) was very different. She came like a fucking train with me once with RO and fingering and then again through penetration and had obviously given her all and was quite drained by the end of the hour, she certainly couldn't have entertained another punter straightaway as Eva did. But for me I found her looks well below average and these alone would prevent me from returning. As I said Eva didn't climax, but I felt much more of a connection with her than I did with Sarah. Perhaps she's not classically beautiful, but I certainly found her pretty and attractive and would definitely return.

Perhaps it is this connection which is by far the most important factor and really does influence our perception of the attractiveness of the girl. There has been quite a discussion going on at the moment about Nicky Divine. I have a very strong connection with this lady and she really does it for me. Other punters have been with her and see a saggy titted lard arse (well, they didn't quite put it like this), I don't see her like this at all and can feel the full force of my inner fluffy straining at the leash to be released!

The fact is we both meet the same girl and see her quite differently. The same with Sarah, whose service I couldn't criticise in any way, but she's just not for me. I think it is safe to say that most men would feel attracted to Eva, but as the debates on Nicky and Sarah show, beauty and attraction is so subjective that only you can say how she appeals to you. Fortunately, although Eva doesn't show any face pics, she is reasonably priced for you to take the risk and go and see for yourself, and I suppose if you really "no likey" when she opens the door you can always say you've left your wallet in the car.

Offline Steve2

I find her very easy on the eye with a good personality. Not a classic beauty but you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen out with her

Offline punk

Is her service good,all one needs to worry about.

Offline SamLP

Is her service good,all one needs to worry about.

She's a top SP Punk. Up there with Xena & Cathryn.

Offline The_Don

Offline punk

Thanks for the info Sam,Don,Convince me.One for the A list.

Offline Convince Me

She's a top SP Punk. Up there with Xena & Cathryn.
Who is this girl Cathryn you comment on?

Offline The_Don