Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party girls  (Read 1435 times)

Offline cuteaznotter

Anyone seen any good party girls lately? I'm talking drink/smoke/420 and have an upbeat vibe. Don't necessarily have to partake in all of it with you but get dirtier when they do party. I prefer 2 hr meets and a chance to drink and chat first with smokes in between rounds. Easy on nationality but if Brit than even better!

Looking for something other than a chick with 'Party' in her name.

Offline Whovian

No idea Officer, this is a golfing forum  :hi:

Online Moby Dick

« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 07:49:08 am by Moby Dick »

Offline markmarkmark

Please forgive my ignorance but is the term 'party' just used to indicate a willingness to use drugs ?

Offline lillythesavage

A pissed drugged up stranger, cannot think of anything I would want less in a whore, each to their own I suppose.  :unknown:

Offline babayaga69

I have been an occasional smoker for years and I do think the orgasm felt much more intense after a smoke. Worse when I had a drink though.

I have seen this girl couple weeks ago

External Link/Members Only

She gives good head and if you’re into this type of look, perhaps you can call can check.

She had a massive pink bong in her room and she did talk about she is a daily smoker, not sure if she would let you smoke there during the session though.

I’ll put a review up when I have the time.

Offline Sexpest

Maxes angels agency is well known for girls that partake in the marching powder. Just call the reception and ask for a girl who does it.

Offline misternut

I noticed a significant increase in WG ads with ‘Party’ in the title. Not sure if anyone else has notice? I understood this implied the girl could supply and/or partake in sniff. Wondering if this has a wider meaning now or there’s a massive increase in supply!

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

She had a massive pink bong in her room
Are you sure that wasn’t a dildo?  :D

Offline BRBRBR

88Grace88 is good for that. More expensively Kelly English and Busty Charlotte.
Banned reason: Abusive wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BRBRBR

Banned reason: Abusive wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline laurenb

Party girls and bareback offer - For sure Russian girls in Trebovir Road in Earl’s Court .
Their pimp Eugenia sends their photos and Facebook links to me on a regular basis .
I went there only once , since then I am getting offers at least once a week .
All of them are Party Girls.
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Macmillan1964

I apologise for this question but I was told once that party girls are  the ladies that use drugs or offer drugs to the clients at their location, or party using drugs with the clients eg. At the club.
Can someone clarify as I  am new to this and want to make sure I understand the the meaning behind it.
Thanks
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I apologise for this question but I was told once that party girls are  the ladies that use drugs or offer drugs to the clients at their location, or party using drugs with the clients eg. At the club.
Can someone clarify as I  am new to this and want to make sure I understand the the meaning behind it.
Thanks

I would have thought the first post on this thread by the op makes it very clear what a party girl is
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline boomting_

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This grace88 does not look to be the drug user type girl. She looks so innocent that even the mention of the word drug could scare her off.

Do you have previous experience with grace in a 'party' scenario? If yes the please elaborate. I'm very intrigued