Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Less EE girls, more South American?  (Read 425 times)

Offline bobthebob

Idly looking through the local bits of Friday Ad especially, it strikes me that the number of WGs from Eastern Europe has taken a tumble. Either there is just healthy promotion from Spanish/ Colombian/ Brazilian Sergio types, Brexit has taken a bite, or have all the Romanians twigged and advertise as Spanish now?

Offline DrConners

Couldn't say for sure - A supposidly "Spanish" girl I saw recently claimed to be half Spanish with English father - she was from the Czech republic in reality  :D   :wackogirl:  & was deliberately hiding her true nationality.

So yeah, I don't use Friday Ad's but on AW if a profile is written in poor English or uses the terms "gentlemens" & refers to their arses as "My Boom" - their probably Romanian. If the Nationality is not listed & the profile is written with poor English - their probably Romanian.

ect, ect, ect

Sorry to point out the glaringly obvious solution to your plight - If there's a number showing - just call them up  :unknown:

Offline bobthebob

I have done a bit of phone fishing to sound a few out, there are definitely a few 'Latin' Roms, but I did have a decent time with a Colombian girl in Worthing. Not really worth a proper review as they flit around the country so fast and change numbers every 5 minutes.

I also had a decent punt with a girl who was genuinely Venezuelan, but she'd spoken most of her English with a Bulgarian girl she shared a flat with, so she had a bizarre accent. No help at all, I know  :blush:

Offline contentguy

Nationality is a lottery.
Karen
External Link/Members Only
Lists language as English / German, bad English, my German not up to verifying.

Panamanian / Brazilian / Columbian go by Spanish.  You’d think Brazilian; ladies know they speak Portuguese but...

Italian means EE, oh so close.

Polish tends to mean Polish and Bulgarian in my experience means, they don’t look as good as they did in the catalogue, or they’re surly.  What do I know!

Cest la vie!

Guy

Offline bobby1973

just dont believe them

ee girls have such bad reviews

they now say south american countries

cause brit boys are stupid and cant tell

Offline DrConners

cause brit boys are stupid and cant tell

Speak for yourself bob  :thumbsdown:

Offline tesla

I have done a bit of phone fishing to sound a few out, there are definitely a few 'Latin' Roms, but I did have a decent time with a Colombian girl in Worthing. Not really worth a proper review as they flit around the country so fast and change numbers every 5 minutes.

I also had a decent punt with a girl who was genuinely Venezuelan, but she'd spoken most of her English with a Bulgarian girl she shared a flat with, so she had a bizarre accent. No help at all, I know  :blush:

perhaps then it is time to share your knowledge with some reviews