Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DelectableAmanda  (Read 3276 times)

ali123

Hi all, I am new to this forum.

I have seen a lovely mature lady on AW and would like to know if anyone has any info and is she highly recommended.  From the pictures she has lovely tits :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:02:23 pm by ali123 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

What you need to do is go to her profile and cut'n'paste the link at the bottom of the page, you may then get a better response.

ali123

Ok cheers mate. Didn't know about that. She says shes 45.  Is she older as I like mature women but I don't want them to be too old.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Ok cheers mate. Didn't know about that. She says shes 45.  Is she older as I like mature women but I don't want them to be too old.

Most prostitutes lie about their age, she could easily be 10 years older, her photos are shit quality.  :thumbsdown:

Offline mh

Most prostitutes lie about their age, she could easily be 10 years older, her photos are shit quality.  :thumbsdown:

Yes, I'd judge her as quite possibly over 50, but even so that looks like a peachy arse. Also a good detailed set of services.

ali123

Ye shes got a cracking arse. 

However it says she smokes socially, has anyone been to see her? Don't like the idea of her smelling of fags.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, I'd judge her as quite possibly over 50, but even so that looks like a peachy arse. Also a good detailed set of services.

We have a member who has similar tastes, he may comment later.

She is not my type, not in a million light years.  :thumbsdown:

ali123

Jimmy what kind of girls would you recommend in the Euston area if you know of any?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She has a weird pricing structure, if you do see her make sure you agree on everything you want before money changes hands.

I wouldn't worry too much about her stinking of fags, most smokers I have seen are discrete about it.

yumyum3

Its in my blood

Hello. What's in your blood? :unknown:

ali123

Punting is in my blood. Let me change that it might be understood wrongly.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jimmy what kind of girls would you recommend in the Euston area if you know of any?

Afraid I don't, but I prefer 18-25 and slim, that would probably not appeal to you.  :P

yumyum3

Punting is in my blood. Let me change that it might be understood wrongly.

Ah, I see. Good idea to change it. Do you come from generations of punters, then? I bet the members on here would love to see you on Who Do You Think You Are?

ali123

I like younger girls as well as long as they are a bloody good shag where they are not or making it obvious they are putting a show on. 

Like the horny girls that you get from uni :)

ali123

Ah, I see. Good idea to change it. Do you come from generations of punters, then? I bet the members on here would love to see you on Who Do You Think You Are?

I have no idea if I come from generations but most probably I do. 

yumyum3

Like the horny girls that you get from uni

Well if that's your taste you're bang smack in the middle of paradise. I shouldn't bother paying you'll bump into uni girls in that area (Euston) every two seconds or so by walking down most streets :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:57:01 pm by yumyum3 »

yumyum3

I have no idea if I come from generations but most probably I do.

I'm not sure you've got the gist of my point. Normally, when you use the term "its in my blood" it normally suggests it has been in your family for a while; your father, grandfather, great-grandfather; or possibly your maternal ancestors worked in the business as prostitutes or madams - like Alex Kingston discovered on WDYTYAre? recently.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Like the horny girls that you get from uni :)

I wouldn't know anything about that, when I was young only very clever people went to University, the labour party changed all that, now 50% of the population seem to qualify.  :rolleyes:

ali123

I'm not sure you've got the gist of my point. Normally, when you use the term "its in my blood" it normally suggests it has been in your family for a while; your father, grandfather, great-grandfather; or possibly your maternal ancestors worked in the business as prostitutes or madams - like Alex Kingston discovered on WDYTYAre? recently.

Ok you win :) Until I do a full extensive family history research it has been removed.

yumyum3

Ok you win  Until I do a full extensive family history research it has been removed.

I wasn't trying to score points or make you remove it but I can see how it came across like that. Apologies. Do as you please. I'm certainly not in charge just critical banter/opinion. Happy punting. :)

Offline Outcallguy

I'd say £60 for 30 min isn't a bad deal, especially for an older lady, most of whom seem to charge an arm and leg and don't even offer a full service.

Looking at the 3rd pic along in her gallery, she has a old looking face, so you may want to go being 100% prepared to walk out.

Offline mature4look

I saw her when she was working in External Link/Members Only.

She was good looking lady and very naughty. I paid 150 pounds and did everything on her do-list. I´m an ass man and we had really good anal sex. I would see her again.