Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where is my favourite girl? Bustykimlondon  (Read 852 times)

2015load

Hi,

The best punt I've ever had with the best pair of tit's I've laid on and the WG has quit. Does anyone know of her or if she will ever be back?

She used to be known as bustybootykim. Here is a link to an interview she did to jog memory and raise awareness; External Link/Members Only

There are not many with big tits.

cockneybstrd

I remember her when she was in Bow doing bareback for 80 quid an hour years ago . I think she is now up north

2015load

I've tried searching for her on AW , she was up north about a year ago but since then disappeared. When did you last hear of her?

Any other news?

Offline Mr Sinister

Wow was thinking of where this wg disappeared off to the other day, wanted to go see her in the past but never got the chance, funnily enough one of my best punts ever came indirectly from Kim.

Called one very hot summer to go see her this was when she was only charging £60ph(yes believe that), based up the grottier side of Neasden. Got to the house only to be told she had been booked already :rolleyes: 4 other girls entered the room wasn't paying much attention at first til I saw 1 young(23) busty/curvy girl well fit, pretty face big tits, ass and all. Had a great session with her, made her cum a couple times she admitted. Left did not take her number and a week later disappeared forever and then Kim had put her prices up too along with her ego.

2015load

very funny story. Any suggestions on where I could find her?

vw

very funny story. Any suggestions on where I could find her?

No idea have you tried searching, failing that quit.

usually these where is posts don't end well !

Offline Mr Sinister

No Idea, this was over 2 years ago haven't seen her profile since for Kim, as cockney said she's up north.

2015load

How do you know she is still up north?

I need to find her, never got my dick wet as much as with her

vw

How do you know she is still up north?

I need to find her, never got my dick wet as much as with her

Sounding creepy

Just a prossie FFS !

Offline Mr Sinister

Yeah man give up she's gone. Put your money elsewhere.