Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Condoms: I know this is probably a really stupid question but...  (Read 3952 times)

Offline Thephoenix

I didn't want to spend all day on this, but I have that sort of relationship with quite a few. I am having an op in a couple of weeks.

Hope all goes well old sport.

Offline VitIron

This has got me worried now. So from now on I’m not having penetrative sex and I’ve decided not to even cum.
Just to be on the safe side. 😂

I think you're doing the right thing  ;)

Offline VitIron

With you 100% on all that.

I'm just gonna turn up and post the money through the letterbox, turn round and fuck off back home again  :D

I'd run this by the WG first.

You might be able to get a discount and then you can afford to do it more often  :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to reading your review  ;)

Offline Stevelondon

I'm just gonna turn up and post the money through the letterbox, turn round and fuck off back home again  :D

I thought this was a good idea and tried it today (review to follow)

It was a B&S as I got a mate of mine to do it. 😂

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

On that basis I'm available 24/7  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline VitIron

I thought this was a good idea and tried it today (review to follow)

It was a B&S as I got a mate of mine to do it. 😂

Punting has never been safer thanks to this thread  ;)

Offline VitIron

Just be careful not to double book punters.

They wouldn't want the awkwardness of queuing at your front door waiting to post you their money  :thumbsup:

Offline PaulRuff

The girls will love you for that, ideal client!

Offline VitIron

One word of advice...

I wouldn't drive off straight away.

First you should wait in your car for the agreed length of the booking.

It's your money and if you've booked a certain amount of time then that's what you're entitled to  :thumbsup:

Offline Stevelondon

One word of advice...

I wouldn't drive off straight away.

First you should wait in your car for the agreed length of the booking.

It's your money and if you've booked a certain amount of time then that's what you're entitled to  :thumbsup:

This is absolutely the correct thing to do.
It also means if you spot another punter on his way to see the same SP.
You can warn him that she is booked etc. 😂

My god I thought Mornington Crescent was a good game but this threads getting close 😂

Offline VitIron

You mean another punter on his way to post the money?

He won't actually be seeing her, will he?

Unless, I've misunderstood something...  :unknown:

My god I thought Mornington Crescent was a good game but this threads getting close 😂

Punter safety should never be considered a game.

This is a serious matter.

Offline alabama1

You mean another punter on his way to post the money?

He won't actually be seeing her, will he?

Unless, I've misunderstood something...  :unknown:

Punter safety should never be considered a game.

This is a serious matter.
You have misunderstood something...humour  :rolleyes:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

We have received a letter......its a Mrs Trellis from North Wales

She writes dear Bob :lol:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 10:59:56 pm by MissWolf »

Offline VitIron

Offline Punting2022

Whole level of paranoria.
I thought condoms have spermicide in to kill sperm. Also sperm die outside body.

Op you could after sex, go toilet. Take condom off. Empty contents into sink toilet etc.
Taking condoms with u after punt is bizzare. Plus in your picket etc. Wilk smell

Offline stampjones

In 9 years of doing this job I've only ever had one client opt to take his condom with him, I laughed cos I thought he was taking the piss tbh
Surely he was taking the cum (unless he was doing really weird WS ) :dance:

Offline VitIron

Whole level of paranoria.
I thought condoms have spermicide in to kill sperm. Also sperm die outside body.

Op you could after sex, go toilet. Take condom off. Empty contents into sink toilet etc.
Taking condoms with u after punt is bizzare. Plus in your picket etc. Wilk smell

It's OK, my mind has been put at rest - I was worrying unnecessarily.

But some interesting new safety precautions have been put forward  :thumbsup:

Online Colston36

Hope all goes well old sport.

Thanks. The surgeon is apparently the best outside London for this kind of thing. But one can't help feelng nervous. On the other hand I haven't had any frolics since early December and am champing at the bit - a little known and very unsatisfactory perversion unless you're a masochistic horse.

Online Colston36

Offline VitIron

Thanks. The surgeon is apparently the best outside London for this kind of thing. But one can't help feelng nervous. On the other hand I haven't had any frolics since early December and am champing at the bit - a little known and very unsatisfactory perversion unless you're a masochistic horse.

I hope everything goes well  :thumbsup:

Offline NuruGuru

I was watching a programme just now about Boris Becker and during a paternity trial he said that the woman had only given him a blowjob and claimed that she had kept his sperm and used it to impregnate herself...

I know I'm probably being paranoid but it got me thinking...

Is it advisable for punters to take the used condom with them after a punt and dispose of it themselves rather than giving it (wrapped in tissues) to the WG for her to dispose of?

I've always done the latter after tying a knot in the condom to avoid spillages.

I know it's highly unlikely that a WG would decide to take and use a punter's sperm but after hearing about the problem created by Becker's pecker, it made me wonder if I should be more careful.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I had to ask.

P.S. I am aware of the fact that it's less likely that a woman would want to ensnare me than ensnare a world renowned sportsman.

Definitely a very stupid question.

Unless you're a famous or incredibly wealthy HNWI, then there's no way some £150-an-hour hooker is keeping your sperm to have a baby with. Don't believe her when she's telling you "yez baby yoo zee best I ever had" after you blow your load 5 minutes into a session.

Offline VitIron

Definitely a very stupid question.

Unless you're a famous or incredibly wealthy HNWI, then there's no way some £150-an-hour hooker is keeping your sperm to have a baby with. Don't believe her when she's telling you "yez baby yoo zee best I ever had" after you blow your load 5 minutes into a session.

I resent that remark.

It's at least 7 minutes.

Offline superchamp

I take Tamsulosin which can occasionally result in a dry ejaculation. Should I worry (on your behalf OP) that the WG will keep the condom for her next client?

Offline marc_hotsteppa

As long as I'm able to practice "safe delivery" i.e. your letterbox is sheathed so that my bare hand remains un-tainted of course, I'm in 100%  :D
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline VitIron

As long as I'm able to practice "safe delivery" i.e. your letterbox is sheathed so that my bare hand remains un-tainted of course, I'm in 100%  :D

Alternatively, you could place five condoms over your fingers and thumb.

Just make sure you take the condoms away with you afterwards  :thumbsup:

Offline VitIron

I take Tamsulosin which can occasionally result in a dry ejaculation. Should I worry (on your behalf OP) that the WG will keep the condom for her next client?

Yes.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Offline tigerbiker

Years ago, I saw a regular in the West Mids and got on well with her. She confided with me that she had a lesbian sister who wanted to get pregnant and that she had offered client's sperm from a condom to her sister. She explained that her sister kept watch on the punters arriving at the house and picked ones that met particular attributes and they used the sperm from the spent contraceptive for insemination - resulting in pregnancy. So taking your spunk back is no so crazy.

There is also the news article on the Las Vagas hotel cleaner External Link/Members Only

Powerful stuff that spunk........................

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
She confided with me that she had a lesbian sister who wanted to get pregnant and that she had offered client's sperm from a condom to her sister.

Sounds quite far fetched honestly like a fantasy she made up for interesting stories to tell clients.

Taking multiple clients sperm just for pregnancy (from not only strangers but those paying for sex) would be massive high risk for giving STIs to said lesbian sister. Any WG would probably understand that risk. When real sperm donation is largely accessible (at least compared to getting full IVF treatments) and sperm dies in the condom relatively fast.

I dunno just until I had seen proof of that I’d be doubtful…

Offline Murray Mint

The only possible use for it , would be for the benefit of a following punter, to consume.  :vomit:  Apparently this does happed  :scare: a WG told me she had a punter who would pay her to drink from all the used ones ! But guys do pay for all sorts of funny stuff.
there is an experienced ,well reviewed French woman in glasgow who,allegedly,saves up the used condoms for one of her clients who then consumes the contents.....it takes all sorts
Well, I have seen my condom tied in a knot and put in the fridge with others for later use, so it’s real!..

This raises an interesting point of law. I wonder who is the ‘legal’ owner of a sack full of spunk - is it the owner of the condom or the owner of the sperm? A bit it like a photograph. The photographer is the owner, not the photographee.  :) :)

Offline Malvolio

I'd say you claim ownership of the condom once you've put the thing on.

Offline NuruGuru

I resent that remark.

It's at least 7 minutes.

The extra 2 minutes you spend crying after you cum doesn't count  :hi:

Offline Doc Holliday

Sounds quite far fetched honestly like a fantasy she made up for interesting stories to tell clients.

Taking multiple clients sperm just for pregnancy (from not only strangers but those paying for sex) would be massive high risk for giving STIs to said lesbian sister. Any WG would probably understand that risk. When real sperm donation is largely accessible (at least compared to getting full IVF treatments) and sperm dies in the condom relatively fast.

I dunno just until I had seen proof of that I’d be doubtful…

I would agree. It is also a risky story to tell anyone as it is illegal to use sperm from an unknown donor and without their consent.

Online Colston36

I hope everything goes well  :thumbsup:

Thank you. The whole thing is a continuing but painful farce. Off to hospital today because I had a minor piss-flood in the night. I am extraordiarily lucky unlike most of my age because I live with my ex who I'm still close to and her husband who is ferrying me to hospital and back now.

Offline VitIron

The extra 2 minutes you spend crying after you cum doesn't count  :hi:

If we're including that then it's at least 9 minutes  :thumbsup:

Offline VitIron

Thank you. The whole thing is a continuing but painful farce. Off to hospital today because I had a minor piss-flood in the night. I am extraordiarily lucky unlike most of my age because I live with my ex who I'm still close to and her husband who is ferrying me to hospital and back now.

It's good that you've got people looking out for you. It must be reassuring  :thumbsup:

Offline NuruGuru

If we're including that then it's at least 9 minutes  :thumbsup:

WG had the stopwatch going from the minute you walked in the door then...

Offline VitIron

Actually, I time it myself  :thumbsup:

Offline VitIron

That's taking clock watching to a whole new level.

Offline Flyingitalian4

This reminded me one time many years ago when a wg asked if she could keep my used condom because one of her clients liked to swallow cum. So she had like a glass in her fridge full of cum from punters that she was saving for her client!

Offline Princealbert1985

Unless your Boris Becker, or someone of similar fame and money, I doubt anyone is going to keep your sperm, to later entrap you for a child, and regular payments

If this really is a worry, then either use a punting phone and fake names etc, or, don't punt

Offline VitIron

Unless your Boris Becker, or someone of similar fame and money, I doubt anyone is going to keep your sperm, to later entrap you for a child, and regular payments

If this really is a worry, then either use a punting phone and fake names etc, or, don't punt

It's all sorted. I had never been worried about it before.

It was only a brief concern after seeing that programme.  :thumbsup:

Offline pbrown355

I use punting sperm so it can't be traced.

Offline alabama1

I use punting sperm so it can't be traced.
This thread is never going away, as much as the OP would like it to.  :lol:

Offline JontyR

Or just finish with a facial.

Offline VitIron

This thread is never going away, as much as the OP would like it to.  :lol:

I don't have a problem with it.

Offline wristjob

FFS. Even if that bizarre version was true, are you a world famous very rich sportsman? (edit I see you addressed this, by bad)

That basically. I don't feel there's anything that distinguishes me form the other half dozen punters she's seen that day unless cleanliness and being polite make for a great baby daddy. Other than that I'm guessing most girls must know there's a decent chance we use a fake name, phone etc and so the chance of even identifying us is slim assuming there's no crime been committed.

Online Colston36

Not a good choice: Boris Becker was an incomparably good tennis player but otherwise a complete fuckwit.

Offline southcoastpunter

Not a good choice: Boris Becker was an incomparably good tennis player but otherwise a complete fuckwit.

but didn't that actually happen to Becker? Haven't looked it up but i think so or alleged anyway!

Offline VitIron

but didn't that actually happen to Becker? Haven't looked it up but i think so or alleged anyway!

During a paternity case he claimed that, rather than having sex with a woman and getting her pregnant, she gave him a blowjob and used the sperm to impregnate herself.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I once saw a WG who told me she doesn't flush the used condoms, they all go in a bedside bin, cleaned end of each day so if a punter killed her after fucking her the plod would find his dna in the bin, and everyone she'd seen that day, if on the database would be rounded up.

Was semi jokingly said, but I did shit my pants incase a killer came in after me !!!