Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hottest days of year / century 2022  (Read 4007 times)

Offline Captainhowdy666

The last time I sweated this much is when the missus nearly found my punting phone.

I may go and fuck a big titted Thai today, they’re used to heat.

Had a great session on Saturday where the SP had the sensible idea of having a massive fan at the end of the bed, love cold breeze blowing on my ballsack as she rode me.

Offline WASA38

The last time I sweated this much is when the missus nearly found my punting phone.

I may go and fuck a big titted Thai today, they’re used to heat.

Had a great session on Saturday where the SP had the sensible idea of having a massive fan at the end of the bed, love cold breeze blowing on my ballsack as she rode me.

Better than a massive fan downstairs.

Offline unclepokey

My least enjoyable punts have almost always occurred on a day when it has been very hot and this is still true with some of my really fave women over 20 years of punting.
I am now convinced that I should confine my punts to the cooler months as my willie does not seem to shrink in the cold - neither does the lust in my mind. When it's hot I now am of an age when too much physical activity risks mortality.

I've only ever come across one woman considerate enough to install air conditioning in her business premises and her rates did, to a degree, reflect this, which is fair I think, especially today (19th July). But generally rates are now at the top end for me especially in view of the fuel costs of travel.
Uncle Pokey

Offline king tarzan

My least enjoyable punts have almost always occurred on a day when it has been very hot and this is still true with some of my really fave women over 20 years of punting.
I am now convinced that I should confine my punts to the cooler months as my willie does not seem to shrink in the cold - neither does the lust in my mind. When it's hot I now am of an age when too much physical activity risks mortality.

I've only ever come across one woman considerate enough to install air conditioning in her business premises and her rates did, to a degree, reflect this, which is fair I think, especially today (19th July). But generally rates are now at the top end for me especially in view of the fuel costs of travel.
Uncle Pokey

Imagine UK

£5 for 6 pints of milk
£400 to fill car tank
£3 for bar of normal chocolate
Electric gas £400 per month

👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

New temp record of 39.1 Charlwood surrey !!!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline lamboman

I've provisionally arranged a booking this week,I know which apartment it is and it's hot even on a warm day.
The SP texted me yesterday saying what a hard day it was as it's so hot there and she's from Thailand.
She does at least have a big fan at least I hope that's what she wrote.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Says its just hit 40.2 deg C at Heathrow airport!!!

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Handel2020

Don’t know what all the fuss is about, my late Victorian house is lovely and cool inside. Fucking freezing in winter but lovely and cool for the odd hot day.

You're lucky. Strange thing is I am in a modern built block of flats which is usually stifling hot. Today was the first day that I ever walked into the building and felt it a lot was cooler than it is outside.

Offline Murray Mint

Actually had a great punt today. Half-hours drive in an air-conditioned car. Parked in an underground car park. 3 min walk in the blistering heat, then an hour in an air-conditioned apartment for some fun and frolicks. Perfect,  :) :)

Offline advent2016

Actually had a great punt today. Half-hours drive in an air-conditioned car. Parked in an underground car park. 3 min walk in the blistering heat, then an hour in an air-conditioned apartment for some fun and frolicks. Perfect,  :) :)

Hopefully you will share and write a report and make it the first this year ;)

Offline lillythesavage

Went for a walk, not sure if it got cloudy or just smoke, fires everywhere in this part of the world, and far beyond across the river. Then a few spots of rain, not enough to put out fires though.

Online catweazle

I've learnt, in the two years I've lived in this house, that it really really retains the heat.

At 7.30 this morning  it was 28.5 degrees in the living room ( so of course, hotter upstairs). Actually considerably  cooler outdoors!

Offline davidgood

I had a long planned meeting yesterday afternoon which I was getting worried about because of the spiraling temperatures. I do not like it hot.

Fortunately she was in a room with good air con and all went well.

Regards,

davidgood