Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Working girl photos  (Read 2593 times)

bobbles1945

Trawling AW-as one does-one can’t help noticing many of the profile pictures are shot in the hotel bedrooms-usual give away is fire notice on the back of the door-plus the standard carpets and furniture ( I can recognise the chai quite easily). I wondered until yesterday who took the photos-yesterday I was asked to take some photos of a WG and help upload them onto AW.

She told me that she had trying to post photos lifted from the internet onto AW and pass them off as her own and they had immediately spotted this and taken her profile down(so AW do check after a fashion)-so she needed to make a new one in a hurry.

Have other punters helped by taking photos of WGs?

yorkshire123

Trawling AW-as one does-one can’t help noticing many of the profile pictures are shot in the hotel bedrooms-usual give away is fire notice on the back of the door-plus the standard carpets and furniture ( I can recognise the chai quite easily). I wondered until yesterday who took the photos-yesterday I was asked to take some photos of a WG and help upload them onto AW.

She told me that she had trying to post photos lifted from the internet onto AW and pass them off as her own and they had immediately spotted this and taken her profile down(so AW do check after a fashion)-so she needed to make a new one in a hurry.

I think you will find its the great work done by members of UKP that gets most removed. AW do very little proactively.
Yes i have taken some photo's on a WG's phone for her to use.

Offline socks

I see quite a few pics/vids that the girls list as being taken while in the act with their punters. Anyone want to 'fess up as a star of such shots? :drinks:

Rochdull lad

Not me, guv'nor!

I took some photos of a former Regular [even though I've probably seen her more often than most of my Regulars, I'd completely forgotten about her when posting on https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28724.0!], some of which made it through to her Gallery.

Captain Kang

I see quite a few pics/vids that the girls list as being taken while in the act with their punters. Anyone want to 'fess up as a star of such shots? :drinks:

Yep

jakesteed

Yeah I have and quite enjoy seeing my work in their PG's FG's I've got quite a collection now on my spare HD :D  :drinks:

Offline daveev

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
pictures and vids of these girls and of Kimberly cox and kourtney from Leeds, lex will know of her,
and a few others that are not working or i cant find links to, i love taking them and looking back on the fun times i think we had

Offline CBPaul

If an EE girl is working out of hotels then the photos would have to be taken at a hotel somewhere. The ones taken in hotel rooms and even corridors are easy to spot - the colour schemes give a clue as to which chain they are too. I assume it is a fellow prossie in the same group or the pimp taking the snaps.

Offline CBPaul

Why the fuck did she think is was a good idea to blag the images from another site - presumably she was a total moose.

Many profiles are taken down following the great work done on here, I wouldn't give too much credit to AW. Many threads have appeared on UKP pointing out fake profiles only for the profiles to be removed shortly afterwards. Definite correlation IMO.

potato

I get the new members alerts through each day for my area and automatically reverse image search and report any that are fake. AW take them down pretty swiftly but sometimes drag their heels a bit depending on what time they are reported. It saves fellow punters from being PG scammed or Bait and switched.

As for pics, plenty for private viewing but non for AW

Offline Boundless

Yeah I have and quite enjoy seeing my work in their PG's FG's I've got quite a collection now on my spare HD :D  :drinks:

I did a photo session with a regular of mine and next time I saw her gave her a set on disc. Like you I'm quite chuffed to see some of them in her gallery!

Offline socks

pictures and vids of these girls and of Kimberly cox and kourtney from Leeds, lex will know of her,
and a few others that are not working or i cant find links to, i love taking them and looking back on the fun times i think we had
Is that you in Lola's gallery where she has a cock in her cunt and shows a lovely view of her arsehole. It's just the sort of shot I love to take and if so, well done sir!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Is that you in Lola's gallery where she has a cock in her cunt and shows a lovely view of her arsehole. It's just the sort of shot I love to take and if so, well done sir!

Or the next one.... where part of the punter's face is shown?  ;)

Offline socks

Or the next one.... where part of the punter's face is shown?  ;)
Oh yeah, do tell lol. Does that make you Monty from some of those clips in her movie gallery?