Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyNikki - Marylebone  (Read 1081 times)

46 review(s) for HornyNikki (42 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Dajie

External Link/Members Only

£250 for 1 hour
Incall
Marylebone
Today

Encouraged by your suggestions, I texted Nikki today to see if she was free and she texted swiftly back to say that she was, so we agreed a time and I popped down to the Marylebone area for some slap and tickle.

She gave me the postcode in the initial texts, then the approximate address when I confirmed as she requested an hour before and then when she was ready I got the final directions. Nice area.

She put me off for 5 mins as she wasn't quite ready so I walked around the block.

Nikki is cute and curvy. I would guess mid 30's but difficult to tell. Somewhere between the first flush of youth and her first wrinkle. I think somebody said Size 14. That would be my guess too. She is young enough that she carries it off. Firm, not flabby. I found her attractive. She was wearing lingerie. Huge boobs.

Her attitude was excellent and that helps a lot. Big room, big bed, relaxing music and a nice candle. We sat down and chatted and she was straight into dfk and touching.

After a bit she asked me if I wanted a wash and I said yes because had been out all day, so she led me to the shower and I cleaned up. When I came out she immediately got down and started sucking me off. Which was very pleasant.

Nikki is like a woman on a blowjob mission. We went to the bed where I gave her a little bit of face fucking and then lay down. She proceed to pound away at my cock with her head. Most SPs will mix in a bit of a cheeky handjob to speed things along, but Nikki just face fucks you hands free with bottomless stamina. It is quite impressive.

She would come up and grind on my cock for a bit while snogging dfk, then go back to the oral pounding. It is very pleasant. She is very good at it.

After a bit I rubbered up, rolled her over and pounded her pussy until I filled the bag. Then she sucked me clean and we chatted.

After 10 mins of chatting and cuddling she went back to sucking my wounded soldier. I have been a one and done man for years and was going to tell her so, but bless me if she didn't get him standing up!

After a few more remorseless rounds of head pumping and dfk grinding I somehow shot a second load in her mouth. Most unexpected! I don't think there can have been very much and I didn't see what she did with it, on account of my general astonishment.

Had another shower and departed happy and clear headed. Was appx 5 mins over time. Needed a nap when I got home.

In terms of pure physical pleasure.. the dfk, the friendliness, the body contact, the hunger to get your cock in her mouth and make it do the business, Nikki delivers an impressive service.

Offline Bartolomeo

She's finally put a proper full on body picture up and looks good. For first time in years, I'm now more inclined to see her

Offline Dajie

Well, I enjoyed seeing her anyway.

There are some SPs that stand out for one reason or another. Sometimes because they do something especially well or unique.
Local punting landmarks. Veronica69 is one. Nikki may be heading that way given her reviews.