Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa Sexy girl  (Read 2240 times)

14 review(s) for ALEXA SEXY GIRL (6 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bucksboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

another one back to last year....

Goods comms, that is her in pics, she was in Finchley then. Very basic flat.

She is nice, a bit cautious and businesslike at the beginning but warms up, i saw her few times and she is enthuastic and gives a very dirty BJ (great lips)on her knees and takes a good pounding well too, CIM £20 extra, not a clock watcher but not a lot of chance to overrun i reckon.

She is very slim and you can throw her around a bit if you are into that!

Quite chatty and cute when she is in the mood...had a few bad customers i think so perhaps too cautious but that is probably harsh. Warms up when you are ok.

Overall good, but there are some better out there....

Offline JamesRockford

Fake alert - Bucksboy honey you are an economy class troll trying to build up a plausible UKP profile.  Maybe go away and post on SAAFE or somewhere else.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 05:46:10 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

another one back to last year....

Goods comms, that is her in pics, she was in Finchley then. Very basic flat.

She is nice, a bit cautious and businesslike at the beginning but warms up, i saw her few times and she is enthuastic and gives a very dirty BJ (great lips)on her knees and takes a good pounding well too, CIM £20 extra, not a clock watcher but not a lot of chance to overrun i reckon.

She is very slim and you can throw her around a bit if you are into that!

Quite chatty and cute when she is in the mood...had a few bad customers i think so perhaps too cautious but that is probably harsh. Warms up when you are ok.

Overall good, but there are some better out there....

It was when she was based in Finchley that she and/or her pimp  bait and switched me last year, fucking low life/s. :thumbsdown:

Offline bucksboy

Pleased to say i do not even understand what you are whining on about Jimbo. Quite sure i cannot be bothered to go through your posts and make smart arse comments...only one troll here duckie.

zazi11

She is very local to me now. Since she moved to Hounslow I became regular of her. Decent GFE.  But sometimes hard to booking  when she is very busy.