Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Audrey Sweetie xx : Stratford (E15)  (Read 603 times)

6 review(s) for Audrey Swetie xx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline Fred39388

External Link/Members Only

Was hoping to see Sensual Brigit but unfortunately she wasn't working that day, so had a look at those available in the Stratford area and picked a cute looking girl.  Called ahead and agreed a 1 hour GFE for an hours time at £80 and received the post code.  Flat was in a reasonable block on the High Street, but things started going downhill when it took her 5 minutes to open the door after having buzzed me in at the entrance straight away.  "Audrey" was indeed a sexy young girl and the pictures are accurate and current, but step one of my rapid descent was her saying she now only had 30 minutes free.  Given I was there I accepted, and then we went to the bedroom.  Considering I was after a vanilla GFE, the offered one kiss with closed mouth and then whipping a condom straight on to start OW instead of OWO made me realise that this wasn't going to be my day.  She pushed me to start in missionary position almost immediately and then we went to doggy and back before I asked her to finish with oral and instead she went into a HJ to complete.  All over in 15 minutes and I was pushed towards the shower.

PROS: she was pretty and the girl expected; I only paid £60!

CONS: short-timed, messed about and a total lack of GFE services.

Frankly I would recommend avoiding her due to the attitude, but if you like the photos and are after a P&D then probably an acceptable cheap-isn option.

EDIT: forgot to mention; completely convinced that the reviews on the AW profile are from a previous girl and the profile has been recycled; she isn't an "Audrey"!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:55:28 am by Fred39388 »

Offline Brompton

External Link/Members Only

Was hoping to see Sensual Brigit but unfortunately she wasn't working that day, so had a look at those available in the Stratford area and picked a cute looking girl.  Called ahead and agreed a 1 hour GFE for an hours time at £80 and received the post code.  Flat was in a reasonable block on the High Street, but things started going downhill when it took her 5 minutes to open the door after having buzzed me in at the entrance straight away.  "Audrey" was indeed a sexy young girl and the pictures are accurate and current, but step one of my rapid descent was her saying she now only had 30 minutes free.  Given I was there I accepted, and then we went to the bedroom.  Considering I was after a vanilla GFE, the offered one kiss with closed mouth and then whipping a condom straight on to start OW instead of OWO made me realise that this wasn't going to be my day.  She pushed me to start in missionary position almost immediately and then we went to doggy and back before I asked her to finish with oral and instead she went into a HJ to complete.  All over in 15 minutes and I was pushed towards the shower.

PROS: she was pretty and the girl expected; I only paid £60!

CONS: short-timed, messed about and a total lack of GFE services.

Frankly I would recommend avoiding her due to the attitude, but if you like the photos and are after a P&D then probably an acceptable cheap-isn option.

EDIT: forgot to mention; completely convinced that the reviews on the AW profile are from a previous girl and the profile has been recycled; she isn't an "Audrey"!
Yep has come up on previous threads of late re WGs in Wimbledon (near Morrisons) where the girls there seem to have disbanded & this was Lady Audrey Love profile & the profile has been ‘sold on’ & I believe over last few weeks a couple of girls have swopped it about to use.

The crowd in Wimbledon were at one time great but since they’ve vanished profiles are gone or as I say ‘sold on’ .......bloody con!

Offline peter purves

She looks quite nice

Question: Is she a Bubble thread contender??

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fred39388

I'd have said no to the bubble butt question, although I'm not sure what the strict criteria are!  As I said she is both fit and attractive, it is the attitude that made a negative ... so if you are happy with just screwing her doggy I'm sure you will have a nice time.