Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Wellness Peter Street  (Read 6122 times)

Offline closeshave

Anyone know of this place.

Asked about pricing today. Usual £30 half hour.

Will give it a try within the next few days.

Receptionist was hot

LL

The receptionist is hot. But she refused to let me meet any of the masseuses before handing over the cash. So I made a dash for the exit. Looking back as I approached the door I clocked a gown-clad old munter ascending the stairs from the basement, where they have the massage rooms. 

Offline closeshave

Thanks for the heads up. Might just do a 30 min tty tomorrow just to see. Need something tomorrow lunchtime

Offline rebelsurge

Normally in this shop the girl whose turn is next is sitting in reception. This shop has a reputation for asking high tips. there are better options available. The majority of Everwell shops are not rip off joints, massage still £25 for 30 minutes in most ( buy 6 for £125 offer but must be used only in shop of purchase) and you will get a HJ for £20 with most girls, some will ask more but 95% will accept £20. The large Everwell in Charing X road has a good selection of girls that will cater for most demands
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 08:23:32 am by rebelsurge »
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline closeshave

Never got there today.  Got diverted to greens  court. Review to follow this evening.

Offline SirNigel

Visited there last week....had great service from a Polish masseuse - strange, as usually, the girls working in the massage parlours are Thai/Chinese....can't recall name, but best massage/HR I've had in Soho.

Offline SirNigel

I paid £50 for topless massage....unusually for these places, she also offered DFK.

Offline closeshave

Offline rebelsurge

The £50 would be the tip paid to the girl regardless of the length of massage. The massage fee in this shop is £30 for 30 minutes, £50 for an hour

kirkhammett

Just curious to know which is the best massage parlour in London, I mean with the best looking girls..Cheers!

Offline closeshave

What a question. Try some and see

Offline 76shen

I'm finding a lot of massage shop. the girl on reception is always good looking, but they don't do massage. which is a shame because I've seen some really sexy girls. and most of the girls who do massage are always hiding in the back room and then you've got to be lucky to get a good looking one. most of time it's the older women comes out.

slow and low

There used to be a parlour in Balham had a very tidy receptionist plus a stunning Polish girl called Claudia .

Offline rebelsurge

There was a beautiful receptionist in Peter Street about 18 months ago. She did not do massage but did agree to watch the punter getting a happy ending  for a £20 tip. Another guy wanted to buy her used knickers, she was hesitant at first but the masseuse persuaded her that it was stupid not to accept £50 for them, off they came

MassageMike

Been there this week. Review to follow shortly.

Offline od13218

I had my first erotic massage experience there. It was exciting because it was my first, but the tip was on the high side (40 for HE only IIRC) which isn't especially good VFM. Last week I went to the place on Little Newport St near the walk up. Saw a very hot girl there called Hana who offered HE for 20. Pretty good, though so far the raunchiest girl I've found is Sophia at the place opposite the Hilton on Praed St. near Paddington. Lots of fk, fondling and fingering and a raunchy body-to-body for 45 plus 25 for the massage.
Doug