Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond Lia Birmingham  (Read 1674 times)

13 review(s) for Blond Lia (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

XoX

Blond Lia has been on my HL for awhile, and noticed her profile said last 7 days so decided to visit her last night...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked using text, all good. She did move time back half hour as made way to Birmingham, which was also good for me.
Apartment city centre near moor St station, very nice easy to get to, key pad needs a good push.

Finally get to meet Lia, no face pics on her profile but plenty of good reviews. I was not disappointed, very hot!
You could almost say she could be Emily@19 older sister. Long blonde hair, very tanned great slim body.
Massage to start, easy to talk to and good back rub.
Onto fun stuff, got to undress her on the bed and spent some time on those perfect breasts before heading south for some nice RO, she got very wet, did slip in a finger by mistake.
My turn next and her OWO is great, not deep but very good. Into some 69 before said to her I wanted to watch as I CIM. Which was pretty amazing, eye contact all the way till the end.

After a drink, chat. Onto round 2, more OWO, on with the Mac and into Cowgirl, and WoW what a body, finished with a long hard round of Doggie. I needed a shower after we both were drenched in sweat.
She is a very lovely girl, So Hot! Shame she's heading home now in 6 days, and pretty amazing that it was only £80 for an hour!

Will be back when she returns  :thumbsup:

Offline KidCandyShop

Thanks for review, if her OWO has improved than it may be time for me to revisit when she returns.

Offline BillyBackDoor

....., did slip in a finger by mistake.....

Ha!  Of course you did.