Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Booking query  (Read 1459 times)

tom watton

I placed a reverse booking on AW yesterday with a rate of £80 per hour and received 4 bids do far, one looks good but she put £120!, am I supposed to barter with her?
Sorry for being so thick but I am new to this  :dash:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
You can try.  However prossies tend to put the lowest rate they are willing to work for.  You may actually only want to pay £80 an hour but AW guidelines say the rate put on a RB is a rough price and not the most you are willing to spend and for girls to bid with a price they deem accetable.
If £80 is your maximum then you need to either state the price is the maximum you are willing to pay so do not bid above it or get used to seeing girls bid that wont go down to your price

Gigabyte

If its not a discount to her normal rate then all she is doing is bringing her profile to your attention in the hope you will book her or look at her PG.

taz973

I have found that sometimes when you delete a bid they come back with a slightly lower offer, but as pointed out this may be the lowest she will go to, I have had a couple of RB's where I actually ended up paying a slightly higher price than I advertised as I really liked the look of the bidder.

If you are sure you don't want to go that high and have another one in mind would always be worth emailing and saying that the you really like her profile etc but you cannot go to that amount at the moment as she may offer a further reduction if she is has no bookings, but as many of the experienced punters on here will tell you always research a plan B just in case.

Offline nigel4498

Same with me. I have accepted higher bids as it was way below what they would charge, so it felt like a bargain. It's up to you to decide, if a really stunning WG is willing to come to you for less than her normal rate, go for it.

potato

, am I supposed to barter with her?

Its best not to barter with someone that bids higher than you are asking. If you make contact with them by email via AW then they can leave notes on you as a timewaster or worse.  If its outside your budget then just ignore it or is the best plan.

new_punter

Same with me. I have accepted higher bids as it was way below what they would charge, so it felt like a bargain. It's up to you to decide, if a really stunning WG is willing to come to you for less than her normal rate, go for it.

+1 to that advice.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Its best not to barter with someone that bids higher than you are asking. If you make contact with them by email via AW then they can leave notes on you as a timewaster or worse. 

Exactly why the whole Adultwork system is bollocks, far better to book girls who display a phone number.

£80 an hour is too low to get decent replies.    :thumbsdown:

KJ121212

I put a RB out for £140 for 1 hour, to include a levels and watersports. Have been quoted:

£140 not including either a levels or watersports
£320
and £400!

pierrot

£80 an hour is too low to get decent replies.    :thumbsdown:

Perhaps not for London Jim, but certainly out here in the provinces you would get a semi decent reply, my personal preference RB wise is 160 for 2 hours, I usually get quite a few bidders at that.

Offline dc0582

I put a RB out for £140 for 1 hour, to include a levels and watersports. Have been quoted:

£140 not including either a levels or watersports
£320
and £400!

So you want a discount basically for some non vanilla services? What is in it for the girl that makes you think this is attractive? 140 might get you some interest but only for vanilla in my view. I've only placed one RB which was in London, got lots of responses but that was because I sounded normal in the ad, didn't want anything difficult and offered a fair price.

Offline mh

So you want a discount basically for some non vanilla services? What is in it for the girl that makes you think this is attractive? 140 might get you some interest but only for vanilla in my view. I've only placed one RB which was in London, got lots of responses but that was because I sounded normal in the ad, didn't want anything difficult and offered a fair price.

A RB is ideal for getting a better price for non vanilla services. In economics terms, the marginal cost to the supplier of providing the services is practically zero (for most extras) and yet a high premium additive price is put on those services. In a standard booking scenario, the girl who offers extras at a premium gets extra income all of which is profit. But she will miss out on business from punters who want the extras but are unwilling or unable to pay for them. In a RB scenario the purchaser sets price and services and a girl who is not fully booked is at liberty to decline (no bid), accept or counter bid. If an agreeable price is bid then everybody wins.

Offline dc0582

A RB is ideal for getting a better price for non vanilla services. In economics terms, the marginal cost to the supplier of providing the services is practically zero (for most extras) and yet a high premium additive price is put on those services. In a standard booking scenario, the girl who offers extras at a premium gets extra income all of which is profit. But she will miss out on business from punters who want the extras but are unwilling or unable to pay for them. In a RB scenario the purchaser sets price and services and a girl who is not fully booked is at liberty to decline (no bid), accept or counter bid. If an agreeable price is bid then everybody wins.

I agree with the concept that an RB is a good way of getting more for less - for me I got more time for less than the girls normal hourly rate although wasn't that good a punt otherwise, but he is moaning about a lack of response and those that did respond wanting stupid prices? That will be because he either wrote a bad advert or else he's looking for additional services at below local market rate.

Autopunter

RB is an excellent way of getting more for less and meeting WG's who a off your radar... it's also a great way to get messed around by fly-by-nighters. 70 percent of the time it is useless but every so often you get a gem. That's why I grit my teeth and keep using it, especially as the regular search is a crap shoot as well.

MrMercer

I put one up....

100 for an hour....

Got few mingers reply....

Then one of girls on my hotlist bid...

100 for the hour she usually charges 150...

Emailed few times all booked now for this Saturday ...

Now as I am relatively new to this ...

I just pay her the 100?...

Or is she going to expect 150...

Offline claretandblue

I put one up....

100 for an hour....

Got few mingers reply....

Then one of girls on my hotlist bid...

100 for the hour she usually charges 150...

Emailed few times all booked now for this Saturday ...

Now as I am relatively new to this ...

I just pay her the 100?...

Or is she going to expect 150...
if she bid 100 you pay her 100 ,if you are worried confirm this by email or text prior to the meet