Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kakau/ Thais - Streatham  (Read 1461 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7259469) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Saltnpepper

Time: Jan  24- Mar 2024

Links :

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price : £40, 15 mins

Comms: all done via Phone call and few knocked on arrival knew where I was going too.

Location: SW16 Latina WG house, New apartment, She has moved onto the sister house in SE6 now.

Appearance: Just like the pics , Body on point and dressed in sexy lingerie

Services: OW, CG, Mish, and Doggy

I had this WG on my list for a quite a while but she hadn’t been in town for a while so when the opportunity arose that was it booked, I had already been to the location so knew the play. Lineup of some hot WG but I already had my pick. I wasn’t disappointed Full service was delivered very well she is quite chilled nice sensual type of vibe, Took off her lingerie small dance, I was able to feel and get up for the task. OW was nice she paid attention to it all it was done very delicate and elegantly. On to the main event delivered in a few positions no restrictions I was able to grab hold of her tight waist and pound to completion. She had a smile on her face throughout no hygiene issues here at all. VFM

Would I go back: yes its VFM with a good looking, good service WG IMO.

Recommended: for sure cant wrong if looking for a quick release, wouldn’t say PnD defo could go for longer

Any questions do ask.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 08:35:12 pm by Saltnpepper »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Lucky beggar!  Fancied a go with this lass but lost sight of her in one of the location shuffles.  Will have to hope she comes back since the profile's been side-lined which is usually not promising.

Offline pumps

I got to see the the other day in cr7.

So can concur with the accuracy of this review

Thanks for sharing

Offline Saltnpepper

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Lucky beggar!  Fancied a go with this lass but lost sight of her in one of the location shuffles.  Will have to hope she comes back since the profile's been side-lined which is usually not promising.

:wacko: cheers,  shes in SE6 now if it's not too much of a boot for you

Offline LLPunting

:wacko: cheers,  shes in SE6 now if it's not too much of a boot for you
:hi:
Yeh, spotted the VS update, alas may not get that way before she's gone  :dash:

Offline LLPunting

Enquiry got an se13 postcode
15 min 40 pounds 1time sex 1bj w condom
30 min 60 pounds 1time sex 1 bj w condom massage
45 min 100 pounds 2time sex 1bj w condom massage
1hr 120 pound
3time sex 1bj w condom massage and shower together

Extras
owo £30
Anal from £70
Fingering £30
French kiss £30
Eat pussy £30

Post code- SE13 xxx
Come enjoy😘

<sigh>  :dash:

Offline MrMohican

Not such good VFM when you start adding in the cost of those eyewatering extras.

Shame - shes a lovely looking woman but seriously... £30 to go down on her. £30 to get French kissing and then an extra £30 to get owo... FFS!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 01:34:51 pm by MrMohican »

Offline pumps

Enquiry got an se13 postcode
15 min 40 pounds 1time sex 1bj w condom
30 min 60 pounds 1time sex 1 bj w condom massage
45 min 100 pounds 2time sex 1bj w condom massage
1hr 120 pound
3time sex 1bj w condom massage and shower together

Extras
owo £30
Anal from £70
Fingering £30
French kiss £30
Eat pussy £30

Post code- SE13 xxx
Come enjoy😘

<sigh>  :dash:

The extras are ridiculous at this group. They're still griped nobody really latched onto their new... old pricing system 50/70/120 and had to revert it.

I suspect people are still paying it though as that's remained pretty firm

Offline LLPunting

The extras are ridiculous at this group. They're still griped nobody really latched onto their new... old pricing system 50/70/120 and had to revert it.

I suspect people are still paying it though as that's remained pretty firm

Catering to barely legal monied teens with their 3x sex in 1 hr?  :unknown:
All the nearby high net worth households will no doubt have a ton of neophyte cum brimming over and plenty of allowance.  :D