Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stapleford ng9  (Read 1166 times)

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30mins..

advert says it's beeston. in fact it's stapleford. relatively easy to get hold of and a decent location. you are guided to the boots chemist amd park up and she will guide you to the flat.

now, obviously it's not the girl in the photos. i was sent a photo on whatsapp of who it was. it was but heavily airbrushed...

into the flat i went and tbh i was really suprised amd happy with the girl i saw. very very pretty chinese girl i would say. very smiley and happy but limited english..

got naked and onto the bed where she joined me after removing her black lacy number. the body didn't match the face. very much a mumsy body. small ish toots and a fanny that's obviously had kids... light pecking and nipple kissing and then some ow. again i dunno if owo was available i don't ask. tbh it was decent and i shut my eyes and let her get on with it... but of cowgirl and then pounded away in doggy till i filled the bag.... dressed and away...

nice face, average body, average service.. i guess they rotate every 2 weeks so you may earth  a gem . at £60 it's an okay pump and dump place ...

dunno if i'd return, only if a decent review popped up.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 03:15:47 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Excellent review, I was so tempted to try knowing it was a fake ad just to see what was his behind the door too.
Good report might be one to chance on a quiet night as a backup plan.  :drinks: