Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AVOID - Sunny hot thai - Nottingham NG1  (Read 1167 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7167353) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6859415) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I should have left it but like a twat, I had to think with my cock!

Has trying to get Amy but got the runaround from her, another red to follow.
Didn’t fancy the others as too many reds on them
Though I quite like the photos….. same old shit convinced myself I’d go for it, after not managing a meet all week so donated the £200 I’d have spent to comic relief on telly.

I felt like a massage, but of b2b and sex maybe, thinking I’d go for an hour as only £40 difference
Was quoted by text £80 / £120 for 30/60 mins owo £20

She was ……. Different….. when I walked in, wasn’t expecting blonde hair to start.
She’s not the prettiest but was smiley, I paid £100 for 30 and as she turned to stash it I said let’s do an hour, she said ok but still 1 cum, I said I can’t try twice (was never going to happen but hey) to be told 1 hour 1 cum plus massage, I say leave it at30 mins then, she then says ok £150 for the hour 2 cums, I say no we are good at 30 mins thanks.

Kissing - nothing she turns her head, ok fair enough
Try to lick her tits and she moves away, at this point I get that feeling it’s going to be shit and glad I haven’t thrown any more money at her.

She lays next to me and starts wanking, spits on it and carries on…
I say can you suck, so she bobs her head less than a dozen times and keeps wanking me
I have to ask again, could you suck please as it’s really good what your doing, I should have got Oscar for lying as it was crap!

Try to get a finger on her clit, no much luck.
She grabs a condom, I can’t be arsed to moan, I say lay 1 min I want to suck your tits, she says fuck me,I say we have 30 mins there’s no rush, well looking at her face, you’d think I just shit in her handbag ffs

I nip down to lick and her legs close on my head, loosing the will to continue I say condom please.

In mish it’s ok but she’s not keen on her Titus being touched so flip her to speedbump and was about to attempt doggie when I realise there’s blood on the condom, (and the award for best actress goes tooooo) she jumps up and says oh period, I say your on your period? She says yes  :vomit: “doyouwant to continue, are you ok with it”

It’s all about the money !

Luckily the crushed legs on my head prevented a tomato sauce sandwich, so she fucking knew!  :vomit:

I’m done, lost all will to fuck as it’s all down her fucking legs now.

Trying to remain calm and not kick up a fuss, half tempted to ask for some money back, I’m only halfway in, I decided to ask for a massage, she says she’s not very good, I say it’s ok, just fills the rest of my time out.

She says she wants to wash I say ok I wait, no rush.
She’s messing about and says I wait you go then wash, I say I’ve 15 mins left what do we do?
Thinking 15 mins back I was offered 1 hour with 1 pop and massage, what happened to massaging?
Clearly she’s rushed the punt, played stupid about the period, kicks them out quick.

Ok she says massage, it’s crap she was right

What a terrible punt

Would never recommend
Would never return
Disgusting and unprofessional

I would advice everyone avoid
I go for a piss and there’s tissue with blood in the bin, I did look

Offline hunkybc

Oh mate. What a bad punt. Sorry you had to go through that, also very pleased you you were refused the RO!!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I got my head down there and it felt like she was wrestling me, couldn’t get a tongue close  :lol:

Offline HILTS37

And I thought my last punts where shite...
We never seem to learn...
Or should I say our cocks don't....
Avoid I will..thanks for the heads up...

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I woke up this morning pissed off, still thinking what a dirty bastard, working when she knows she shouldn’t have.

Online Mansfieldman

This is totally unacceptable and so unhygienic…. Sorry for your bad experience

Offline Charmingthickdick

So sorry you had such a poor experience ILO but at least you made me chuckle with a jolly good read. You should have shit in her handbag after that performance.  :lol: :lol: