Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Lorde, Nottingham  (Read 3865 times)

45 review(s) for Hanna Lorde (43 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Froomey

External Link/Members Only

This is a note on part one of a double-header adventure in the East Mids in recent months.

I had meetings in Nottingham over two mid-week days so was staying locally. For the last few years, I have had an SA arrangement with a very fit, mid-thirties Nottingham based teacher (no doubt others who dabble in that field will be familiar with her.....). Unfortunately, she was out of town on the days of my visit, so I fell back on well reported women on this site fitting the bill of attractive, toned MILF. I managed to set up 2 meetings.

The first, on day one was with Hannah in Nottingham city centre. Hannah is very extensively and very positively reviewed and my session with her lived up to expectations.

I booked 2 hours for £260 in late afternoon/early evening, initially via AW email and then followed up by 'phone/text. Comms were very efficient. I found Hannah's premises with no difficulty, pleasingly close to one of my favoured local pubs for a post-match drink and reflection.

On arrival I was very warmly (verbally and physically) greeted by Hannah who was dressed in a very appealing lingerie set that set off her body very well. I found her attractive and toned, very much as described both on her site and by others here.

We did the admin, I showered after sitting in stuffy offices all day and sat together chatting and exploring one another's bodies. This progressed very quickly to expertly delivered OWO and as I'd anticipated, I was unable to hold out for long and quickly came in her mouth. But I had time in hand and we settled into a pattern languid mutual caresses and stimulation and a lengthy session of RO which she responded to very enthusiastically. As the session progressed, we move into sex in a variety of positions, and finishing with her riding me CG as I played with her boobs and eventually coming deep inside her in the bag.

We still had time on the clock and after a short recovery period I was ready to go again with oral in 69, this time holding on for some time before finally coming strongly (but significantly less copiously) in her mouth again.

As the clock ran down we chatted some more, I showered again and took a slow, lingering farewell kiss.

I hope that on future Nottingham visits my timing will coincide with the availability of my regular, but if for any reason she is not around, I'd more than happily see Hannah again. In fact, I almost certainly shall.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 11:28:19 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline badsin

Thank you for the review.
Yes, I think I know the teacher  :hi: 🤣

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Didn't know Hanna did Anal, not on her likes list (only Anal Play)

You learn something new every day  :coolgirl:
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hanna Lorde (Service Provider)

I don’t offer anal, so I’m a little perplexed as to why the SS stated I did?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 04:45:54 pm by Hanna Lorde (Service Provider) »

Offline Punterperson1971

She looks interesting pity she doesn’t tour as my area needs more decent sp’s

Offline marc_hotsteppa

So, did OP get his two reviews mixed up and think he did anal with Hanna or is this review in his head?  :wackogirl:

Offline RandomGuy99

So, did OP get his two reviews mixed up and think he did anal with Hanna or is this review in his head?  :wackogirl:
🤔

Online tightfoot69

My guess is Hanna offers it to certain punters but not to everyone. She wasn’t expecting it to be made public.

This is not true.  I don’t offer it to anyone and I make that clear in the initial phone chat I have with new clients.  I think the SS is possibly confusing me with the other SP he mentioned in the review

Offline bobby_dizzler

Offline RandomGuy99

I hope that on future Nottingham visits my timing will coincide with the availability of my regular, but if for any reason she is not around, I'd more than happily see Hannah again. In fact, I almost certainly shall.
Probably not now if the SS can't correctly remember which SP he did anal with.  :wacko:

Offline badsin

Offline simon07

I had a very happy time with Hannah when i was in the East Midlands at a Nottingham hotel a few years ago.
I wonder if she might tour around Hatfield, Watford area one day?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I don’t offer anal, so I’m a little perplexed as to why the SS stated I did?  :unknown:

If the OP could explain please, there seems to be some confusion.
If you could reply in this thread please.

I’ve spoken to Hannah who confirms the meet took place and a genuine review, though I’ll need to hear the OP’s reply about anal as it may be he’s confused his two punts.
Will edit review once confirmed
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 05:20:38 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline GoldTop

I had a very happy time with Hannah when i was in the East Midlands at a Nottingham hotel a few years ago.
I wonder if she might tour around Hatfield, Watford area one day?

Maybe contact her via AW and ask her? Seems mostly notts tho

Offline Natwest

If the OP could explain please, there seems to be some confusion.
If you could reply in this thread please.

I’ve spoken to Hannah who confirms the meet took place and a genuine review, though I’ll need to hear the OP’s reply about anal as it may be he’s confused his two punts.
Will edit review once confirmed

Do we have an update on this? OP has logged on several times since but not responded?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Do we have an update on this? OP has logged on several times since but not responded?

I’m on it matey, don’t worry  :drinks:
His comment has been removed from the review but a response is still appreciated
Hannah has confirmed the rest is true and he was a decent punter, so it’s not that much of a biggy, just a confirmation would be nice that it was an error
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 11:33:10 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Froomey

I’m on it matey, don’t worry  :drinks:
His comment has been removed from the review but a response is still appreciated
Hannah has confirmed the rest is true and he was a decent punter, so it’s not that much of a biggy, just a confirmation would be nice that it was an error

Yes, time for a hands up: I am an idiot. I didn't see this developing thread, hence a slow response. I had, indeed, misremembered. I'm not usually so daft as to conflate 2 outings, but then I wouldn't normally have two such engagements so close together. That's my excuse, anyway!

Offline Froomey

This is not true.  I don’t offer it to anyone and I make that clear in the initial phone chat I have with new clients.  I think the SS is possibly confusing me with the other SP he mentioned in the review

Hi, Hannah - I'd just like to apologise directly for stirring up confusion. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa, as the Jesuits might put it. (I do reflect happily from time to time on meeting you, so thanks again for a great time.

Hi, Hannah - I'd just like to apologise directly for stirring up confusion. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa, as the Jesuits might put it. (I do reflect happily from time to time on meeting you, so thanks again for a great time.
No worries, thank you for clarifying

Offline marc_hotsteppa

All's well that ends well.

Hanna, looks like your arse is safe  :D

Online j122

Offline RandomGuy99

Is there a review for the other SP you saw?

Offline Froomey

Is there a review for the other SP you saw?

When I've checked - and re-checked - my memory!