Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erdington Chinese Massage  (Read 3485 times)

Offline Fkinloser

External Link/Members Only

Went a week ago as had a day off work burning holiday, not really local for me but been a long time since i went to either Erdington shop so took a drive.  Texted to check immediate availability when parked up around the corner, had the answer been "no" i would have gone 2 minutes up the road to Coton Lane. 

Very busy area outside the  with traffic lights and supermarkets but am not known in the area - seemed an age before a face peered through the blinds of the locked door and let me in after ringing the bell.   Masked girl let me in, pointed temperature gun at my hand and asked me to use the hand gel, I was already masked.

I'm sure this was the girl I saw just after lockdown in Jasmin Massage in Hall Green - maybe mid/late 20's/early 30's, short, slightly stocky but friendly and smiley despite the mask.   I think I over estimated her age at HG but didn't really look too closely on that visit.   Showed into a cheaply made partitioned dark room immediately behind reception, am sure last time I came it was much more open plan and light with a small partition and sliding door at the back of the shop.

Competent massage, no chat, and little in the way of reach-unders or tease.  Even on the turn the massage continued but with more brushes of the tackle - illness has wrecked my sex drive and maybe some years ago it would have been enough for me to be raging to attention but not now.  She possibly thought I wasn't interested but on the oil wiping/cleaning off she more or less grabbed and held my balls and asked if I wanted "happy ending".   I agreed and endured the annoyance of having to stump up the £20 immediately (unlike at Hall Green) and she delivered a very nice patient HJ which had the desired effect fairly quickly.  Cleaned up and a head massage and that was it - it was very warm last Friday and she was quite flushed at the end, used her phone to translate to tell me it was too warm outside and in.   

£40+£20 then, no real complaints, nice friendly girl despite total lack of English.   The first 20 minutes were a bit disjointed as she answered texts and the door at least once until another girl turned up and I was contemplating neutral but that happens sometimes and she was flustered enough to apologise a few times.  Weak positive, not really worth a long repeat trip.

Offline Jasonk71

External Link/Members Only

Went a week ago as had a day off work burning holiday, not really local for me but been a long time since i went to either Erdington shop so took a drive.  Texted to check immediate availability when parked up around the corner, had the answer been "no" i would have gone 2 minutes up the road to Coton Lane. 

Very busy area outside the  with traffic lights and supermarkets but am not known in the area - seemed an age before a face peered through the blinds of the locked door and let me in after ringing the bell.   Masked girl let me in, pointed temperature gun at my hand and asked me to use the hand gel, I was already masked.

I'm sure this was the girl I saw just after lockdown in Jasmin Massage in Hall Green - maybe mid/late 20's/early 30's, short, slightly stocky but friendly and smiley despite the mask.   I think I over estimated her age at HG but didn't really look too closely on that visit.   Showed into a cheaply made partitioned dark room immediately behind reception, am sure last time I came it was much more open plan and light with a small partition and sliding door at the back of the shop.

Competent massage, no chat, and little in the way of reach-unders or tease.  Even on the turn the massage continued but with more brushes of the tackle - illness has wrecked my sex drive and maybe some years ago it would have been enough for me to be raging to attention but not now.  She possibly thought I wasn't interested but on the oil wiping/cleaning off she more or less grabbed and held my balls and asked if I wanted "happy ending".   I agreed and endured the annoyance of having to stump up the £20 immediately (unlike at Hall Green) and she delivered a very nice patient HJ which had the desired effect fairly quickly.  Cleaned up and a head massage and that was it - it was very warm last Friday and she was quite flushed at the end, used her phone to translate to tell me it was too warm outside and in.   

£40+£20 then, no real complaints, nice friendly girl despite total lack of English.   The first 20 minutes were a bit disjointed as she answered texts and the door at least once until another girl turned up and I was contemplating neutral but that happens sometimes and she was flustered enough to apologise a few times.  Weak positive, not really worth a long repeat trip.
Don't you ever ask the girls who they are? Names are useful