Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tangier  (Read 67895 times)

Offline Acydwarp

Literally cannot find Luxery Spa. Think it may have closed, followed the google directions and there’s nothing at the address it takes me to

Offline Topmanm6

So I just got back from a weekend trip to Tangier. It’s my first time here though I’ve been to Marrakesh once before a while back and I find it’s a complete different ball up there. I find the quality of girls lacking in Tangier as compared to kesh but having said that there are some serious beauties out here and for the price you’re paying it’s definitely a place that I will be revisiting soon. Anyway, here we go……   

Day 1:

Flew with Iberia via a connected flight (Heathrow to Madrid to Tangier) and arrived in TNG on Friday midday. Everything was running perfectly smooth. Straight off the plane and no waiting in long queues. Took me literally 2 mins to get pass border control without the officer even checking my vaccine docs or PCR test (I’ve only had 2 doses of the vaccine so a PCR test was required). Straight into the baggage collection and this where shit started going downhill. Iberia the mf’s never loaded my suitcase onto the connected flight and all my shit, literally everything, was stuck at Madrid. My stuff won’t come until the next flight which is the following day said the baggage officer and I was FUKIN PISSED!! There were four other people that had the same problem and apparently its a reoccurring issue that the shitty airline cannot seem to rectify so to anyone flying with this airline I would steer well away from checking in any luggage with them.  Anyhow, I get to the apartment, check in was quick, apartment was nice and clean and have to admit I was rather impressed. It was modern and something that you’ll expect to find in the UK and for £35 a night it was deffo a good find. The location was slap bang central. Get the green light from security confirming that guests are ‘welcome’. Head straight out to find some clothes to get changed into, contact lenses ordered from an optician to pick up in the evening, sim card sorted. All this was at the help of an English speaking lad who could see I was a lost soul running around without their personal belongings. The lad was a legend and if it weren’t for him I would’ve spent the whole day accomplishing f all since hardly anyone utters a word of English in Tangier (apart from the prosies of course). Head back to the apartment in the evening and try to get some sleep but can’t, suitcase dilemma constantly playing on my mind, thinking what’ll happen if it doesn’t arrive the next day and then I’m totally fucked and may have to get an early flight back home. Went out for a massage at Smart Body try relieve the stress. I paid 300 with the intention to just get a massage not giving the shit who the girl was since I wasn’t in the mood for extras at this point but wow me this girl was a stunner. Pretty face, curves in the right places, although she did a have a bit of a belly and tried covering it by pulling her trousers a high as her ass crack can possibly take it. The massage was spot on, lovely soft hands and applied just the right amount of pressure. The swipes had my dick hard pretty much all through the massage. Onto the extra, she wanted 500 for a hj, 200 counter-offer, agreed at 300. Plenty of foreplay and her soft hands polishing my cock was divine. Erupted like a huge volcanic explosion that made the girl squeal. Finished up by having a shower together, forgot to take her number, walked into the spa feeling like shit and walked out feeling wonderful! Flagged down a taxi to go get some food and at this point I met my designated driver for the trip. I don’t think anyone has mentioned this on the forum but I would advise you get chatting to a taxi driver, build a rapport, be certain that he’s not the type to rip you off and then take his number. Be sure the driver is ok with letting girls in his cab. These guys work on the clock. Went to KFC for a bite, place was busy with families, walked down the busy strip and had a quick peak in the shisha cafes which were all dead although it was around 11pm so was expected. 10mins walk back to the apartment. I freshen up, have a couple drinks, call up my taxi, arrives outside my apartment in 5mins, drives me to sky lounge which took approx. 5 mins. I ask him how much for the ride, he says 8dhms, at this point I knew I made the right call in choosing this cabbie. Get to sky and they not serving shisha as they about to close soon, it must’ve been around 1:30am at this point, I sit down until closing time and scope the place out, all average looking girls and it wasn’t that busy since most of the girls had already made their way to 555 at this point. Walk up to 555, bouncer wanted 300, made a few jokes in Arabic and they laughed, there was a guy standing beside the bouncers who I believed was the manager/owner so I got chatting to him, he agreed to let me in for 100dhm so I got back to the bouncers to let me in and give him 200, they never had any change so the manager/owner tells the bouncer to let me in for free but obviously no drinks included. Walked down the stairs into the club and the music is blaring, had a stroll around the club and straight away the girls are eye fucking me like crazy. Mostly 6’s and few 7’s but nothing that’s caught my eye. Sat at the bar for a drink and got chatting to a 7. Asks for 1500 but I bring her down to 1000, number taken. Caught eyes on a petite one with glasses, I never thought much of her but took her number anyway (more on her on day 2). A stunner with a banging body walks past me but I lose sight of her. Walk around the club to find her but no luck. She was the only 8 that was in the club I would say. Sat down on one of the tables located directly in front of the stairs to see any potentials coming in but they’re all 5’s and 6’s. A few girls come approach me and we get chatting but I’m not interested so I politely walk off and go for a dance. Club is about to close so I call my cab and call it night since I’m shattered at this point. Couldn’t be assed exploring the car parks in Nana or Bling Bling. Cab has arrived. As I’m walking down the ramp to get to my cab I see the stunner 8 with her 2 mates being pestered by some Saudi looking man in his mid 40’s but she’s not interested. I walk past her and cracked a joke in English and she laughs, we get talking, her name is Habiba, her English is flawless, her face is that of a model and very fair, her body is nice and petite with an ass and pair of tits of perfect size – not too big not too small – just how I like it. She hits me with 2000 saying that I’ll have the time of my life (as they do) so I counter offer with 1000. We agree on 1300. She comes in my taxi, she says she is hungry and wants food which we waited 30mins for at some random food hut and headed straight to the apartment. I politely ask the driver if he could put the bill on my tab and he accepts without hesitation – this guy is a legend! Security not to be seen, we get in and she takes one bite of the food and leaves it there. Now she’s asking for the money, I say hell no, she tells me this is her rules and after some back and forth she finally agrees to get paid after. So we get the action started and have a shower together, plenty of foreplay, sucks me off in the shower, she’s a deepthroat expert, out the shower and on the bed, she’s riding me like a rodeo and we go on for around 40mins in different positions until I explode in the bag and black out. I wake up at 12pm to the sight of a super toned body and beautiful ass just laying there right in front of me, all in the open – what an amazing view it was. I get straight on the phone to the airport to check if my luggage has arrived as the flight would’ve landed by now. Nobody is answering, I keep on calling and put on hold whilst at the same time getting a morning blowjob which was exceptional. Still no answer so I hang up and call up my driver to take me to the airport, I drop off the girl home on the way there, I pay here and we kiss goodbye and she says she’ll be at 555 again tonight. Arrive at the airport and after waiting around for 10 mins walaaaaa my suitcase is here! GAME ON

Day 2:

Arrive at the apartment from the airport. Asked the driver how much he wanted for the airport run and last night, he says give me whatever you like, what a legend, I give him 250 and he happily accepts. I get changed and head out for a hammam and massage at coin homme which I paid 600 for as far as I can remember. Hammam was done by an average looking petite girl who had mighty strength. She was excellent and gave me a proper scrub. Asked if I wanted any extras and I politely refused. Moved onto the massage. The girl was dark, quite chubby although decent looking. But oh my, her massage was out of this fukin world! By far the best I’ve had and being a gym freak I’ve had loads of massages done due to muscle aches. Her hands were extremely soft and warm and the strokes were done to perfection. Extras weren’t on offer though I couldn’t care less. I tip her 50 and head out for a stroll and get some food at the ibn batouta mall foodcourt. The mall isn’t that busy but a few nice looking girls were floating around. I go for a toasted shawarma and it was nice, really nice. Head out to the beach for some sun, it was nice and clean and packed with families. Witnessed a crazy one-on-one fight by two young local lads near the beach and it was rather entertaining lol. They don’t know how to punch so they just bitch slap the hell out of each other. Anyway, back to the apartment for a nap. It’s 1am and I call my taxi to take me to me to nana. Bouncer let me straight in with no entry fee. It’s wasn’t that busy but there were handful of girls in groups just sitting there on tables without a single man in sight. The music was shit so walked out and into bling bling which had just about the same vibe as nana. I guess it was too early. Walked out and went to space by foot and it was poppin. Girls left, right and centre although mostly 6’s. The music is right up my street so I get a few drinks in and get dancing. Order a shisha which was spot on, flavour love66 is the one to go for to those that are into their shisha. Girls are eye fucking me intensely as they walk past me whilst I’m sitting on the sofa smoking my shisha. Nothing has caught my eye as of yet until this smoking fucking HOT girl in a skin tight red dress goes walking towards the toilet area. Facially I would give her a solid 10, she had small tits and ass but the face made up for it, proper bunny look with long curly back hair with bright red lipstick that complimented her dark olive skin. But there was a problem, I knew she was taken from some silly rich Saudi from the get go due to her body language, she would walk around constantly with her head down and not interested in making eye contact with anyone. I see one dude approach her and she shrugged him off embarrassingly. Around 15 mins later she walks towards a sofa next to me with her friend, I catch her eye and give her a wave and she waves back, I’m thinking fuck yeah it’s game on until her fuckin little dick Saudi punter comes to join her! Fuckin new it! She’s constantly reassuring him about something and kisses him on the face and he fucks off out of the club. I’m thinking I have no chance with her so I get up and have one final scope around then I’m leaving. It’s 3:30am and the 5’s and 6’s are getting so desperate that they are tapping my arm as I’m strolling around. Call up my taxi to come grab me and I’m off to 555. We heading towards the club and a line of cars are going in the opposite direction as the club had already closed ffs. It must’ve been an early one. I tell the driver to take me to the car park to see if there’s any potentials still floating about. We’re stuck in traffic now so I get out and walk in the car park and all I see is girls getting into their cars with their punters. I only see one girl that’s eye fucking me, her big green eyes and pretty face has caught my eyes. At this point I should’ve used my head instead of my dick and get to the car park at nana/bling bling. Green eyes agrees on 1200 after bringing her down from 1800, her English was good, facially I would give her an 8 but her body was a bit all over the show – maybe a 5. She was wearing a skin tight one piece short dress with a zebra print all over. As soon as we get in the taxi she says she want to get some food, I respond with don’t worry I have a shawarma wrap at home for you, she’s happy. This time I came prepared – I bought an extra wrap from the foodcourt coz I couldn’t be assed waiting at a food joint at 4/5am considering how busy places are at that time. We head straight to the apartment. Driver puts the bill on tab. We get into the apartment, security not to be seen, I offer her the wrap and she doesn’t want it now. That made me think that these girls don’t actually want food coz they wanna eat they do it to just waste time. So she wants a drink instead now and asks for the money up front. Here we go again! This was wasn’t having it so I told her to leave. The lies and tactics they use to make you fall for their traps actually amazes me. Anyhow, she wanted to see that I had the money so I showed her and left it on the living room table for her to collect when we’re done. I angry-fuck her for almost 1 hour and I still can’t cum. Her pussy was so loose that I couldn’t feel a thing plus I was tipsy so that never helped either. She was also making this weird noise when I was pounding her and it was putting me off. Told her to stop with the noises but she said she couldn’t help it because I was ponding her too hard lol. I lay off her pouring with sweat. Tell her to take the money and leave as she wasn’t worth the time. Call up a few girls from 555 that I met last night, not available, so my only option is to call the petite one with glasses and she’s available. I had low expectations on her as I recall her being not my type but I gave it a shot anyway. We agree on 800 incl. taxi fare for 3 hours (2 pops). She turns up 30mins later and when I open the front door of my apartment she’s there waiting and to my surprise she looking hot af! She never had them silly looking glasses on and fuck me she looked 10x better without em. Her name was khatija, face 8, body 8, attitude 9, English was spot on. Security hears the front door close as I let khatija in and comes out his room to the front, he sees it’s me and doesn’t utter a word, in and up the lift we go. I told khatija to bring some sexy outfits along and she delivered. She had these different types of silky tight pyjama sets but they were sexy af. She kicks off by sucking me off and her deepththroat makes my toes curl, sucks my balls dry, her bj technique was that of a pro. She comes on top and rides me like an amateur though her pussy is nice and tight. I put myself in the driver seat and flip her into mish for about 20 mins straight. We switch to doggy and then I finally pop in the bag, what an amazing fuck it was. We rest up, have a chat and she keeps on going on about how handsome I am and wants to marry me and wants to come to London blah blah blah. She went through her whole photo album showing me her entire family tree lol. Anyway, it’s nearly 9am now and I’m feeling sleepy so I tell her to suck me off which she does for like 20 mins until I explode all over her tits. We shower up, I give her the money and she leaves. She’s deffo a keeper!

Day 3:

It’s a Sunday and I was looking to just to have a calm one. I get ready around 3 and head out for a massage at VIP Home. I chose this place in particular coz it had really good google reviews and the photos of the place looked like it was nicely done up. It was only a 10min walk from my apartment and as I enter a man walks up towards the counter, asks 400 for a massage which was quite pricey compared to other joints but this place looked high end for a morrocan standard and it certainly was. I wasn’t in for any extras as I felt a bit like shit being hangovered from last night. I get called up by a young, fair skin, pretty girl with a decent body. Her name was Boushra and she didn’t look like your typical massage girl who has that slutty look they carry lol, she was more sensible looking, naturally pretty with no make-up. Her English was limited but she was very engaging with her soft spoken voice. Upon entering the room I get hit with a really nice scent misting from a diffuser. The room was big and well laid out with a floor bed, big shower, foot pedicure basin accompanied with a comfy armchair. The massage itself was ok, nothing special, no swipes on the first part of the massage but when I turned around and laid on my back she constantly was hitting my shaft with her arms, at this point I was hard. The massage was over and she never offered any extras and tbh I wasn’t surprised coz she didn’t seem that kind of girl. She heads me to the shower and when I’m done she dries me off from head to toe and puts a robe on me followed by a pair of slippers, felt like a king! The pedicure bowl is located next to the shower and I ask her if I can get it done and responds with ‘oui’ with a huge smile. We joke around and she just can’t stop laughing at my Arabic one liners whilst getting the ped done. We carrying on talking and she opens up saying she really likes me and wants to meet up for a coffee after she finishes work at 12pm. She gives me a tour of the spa after we’re all done and I have to say the place is huge with 7 hamam rooms and 8 massage rooms, all done up to a very nice standard. Anyway, I take her number and she gives me a kiss on the cheek as we depart. I grab some lunch and head to the beach which again was packed with families. I head back to the apartment to pack up my shit ready for my early morning flight and kill a bit of time before heading out to meet up Boushra. Whilst I’m out having dinner she messages me saying she has to do overtime as the spa is busy and won’t be done until 1am and tbh I cba waiting that long as I was feeling tired and had an early flight to catch so I told her I’ll call her in the morning. I’m up 7am, my driver is outside waiting to drop me off to the airport, I give him 100 for the drop off, 100 for yesterday’s trips and tip him an extra 200 with a few coins and that was all my spending money gone, perfectly within budget. I tell him I’m gona be back in September and he says he will invite me to his house for dinner when I arrive, legend.

So that’s all folks, I think I got carried away with the type up but that was my weekend experience in Tangier. You have your ups and downs but it’s all part of the experience so enjoy every moment as it comes. I’m a young British Pakistani and never knew a word of Arabic prior to going so I started to learn the one liners like how are you, do you speak English, what is your name, you have a nice smile etc. it really went a long way and its sets off a conversation nicely. Also I think a weekend or max. 5 days is just enough for place of this kind and anything longer than this you’re gona get bored out your nut.

Until next time…….

Ma salama

Offline Jimbo1984

Great fuckin report Topmanm6  :hi:

Wouldn't you know it, but a few years ago some members on here would swear that 'P**is' were ruining the entire scene in Tangier! I took exception to this, (as did many other members) as 'weekend millionaire' syndrome doesnt apply to any one race or ethnicity

Can't believe you got past that cunt bouncer outside 555. He's a greedy fat bastard who always charges me, apart from this one time I went in with a local. My last trip was last September and the scene was more Snapchat/shisha cafe based with 555 and the clubs all closed

It looks like you fully did your research before heading out, it clearly shows in your report. Well done. I found that the more you go to Tangier, the easier it gets, so I will look forward eagerly to your future reports

Offline irishlad

Great report!

What age profile are the girls in the clubs?

Offline Greenchilli

She hits me with 2000 saying that I’ll have the time of my life (as they do) so I counter offer with 1000. We agree on 1300. 1) She comes in my taxi, she says she is hungry and wants food which we waited 30mins for at some random food hut and headed straight to the apartment.

2)So she wants a drink instead now and asks for the money up front. Here we go again! This was wasn’t having it so I told her to leave. The lies and tactics they use to make you fall for their traps actually amazes me. Anyhow, she wanted to see that I had the money so I showed her and left it on the living room table for her to collect when we’re done.

Excellent report mate, some time wasting techniques are quite common across Morocco no matter where you are punting. Any amount quoted by prossies is mostly for 1 round only. Although to strike a deal with the guy she might agree to deliver unlimited shag all night long and next morning but will not deliver that and run off with the cash hence the money first ask.

Offline Jimbo1984

Great report!

What age profile are the girls in the clubs?

From my personal experience, in the top tier clubs like 555 and Nana it tends to be ~19 to ~26 whereas in Space Lounge i.e. the mid to lower tier it can go up to the mid 30s

Offline another381

Great review Topmanm6! Really enjoyed that and makes me want to go back asap. Next time I'm there I'll make sure to get an apartment and have as much as fun as you had.
The girls available may not always be the best looking but its so easy to pick them up and its like everyone there is up for shagging no matter what they do for work. Punters dream!

Offline Brumish

Thanks for the write up Topman :drinks:

Online Mikey123

Well done topman. It’s good to see a new member contributing after benefiting from the forum.

Offline ELDNG

Was in Tang about 2 weeks ago. Had a decent time. Not a full trip report but a few tidbits/intel

- If you can get a SIM sorted at the airport the best way to get to your apartment is through the Careem app. Cost me 64dh to get to my apartment near the beach and 55dh to get to the airport from Socco Alto mall on the way home. The standard rate for a taxi is supposed to be 150dh but sometimes the drivers can push their luck and try asking for more.

- 555 entry fee as Topman stated is now a whopping 300dh. And they're even more hardball about you paying to get in - I saw an older French/Spanish guy with his Moroccan girl pay for both him and his bird to get in. I used to get in for free but the big bastard who usually lets me in was with an even bigger bastard who really enjoyed fucking with me and insisted I pay. He was telling us he had to charge us as he was being watched by CCTV and would get into trouble if he didn't. I was with another guy and they eventually let us in with one ticket split between the two of us. On the following nights I got in for free without any issues - though the other guy wasn't as lucky  :lol: Even if you get in for free drinks start at 120dh now - even beers - so prepare to get bent over if you like drinking in the discos.

- 555 and Sky5 don't seem as good as before. Most nights there the girls were not at all special - none of the knockout stunners you'd see before. And the few good girls would not budge much in price. 1500, 2000 - 3000 and they won't budge much while in there. Quite a few of the top girls not nudging on price and knocking guys back night after night leaving empty handed - not sure what their game is - clearly their prices aren't realistic. Though after the discos close the prices do seem to drop.

- There's some new(ish) shisha lounges have opened up past malabata around the Cesar Hotel area. L'Adresse seems to be the pick of the bunch. I've also been told QG and Nero are also worth visiting. Not a lounge but there's some absolutely fit birds in Chiringuito out in the marina especially on the weekends - saw some of the most drop dead gorgeous girls in there on a previous visit. From snapchat I can see a few of the girls I've punted on previous trips now go to Movenpick casino - really regret not going there but it's quite a bit out of the way and I'd never been before.

- Went into Space Lounge once at 330 - near closing, I admit - after being disappointed at the selection at 555 - my god was it grim. Wouldn't shag any of the birds in there even if they paid me. Though on subsequent nights when I went in early doors it wasn't as bad. Would still recommend for newbies to Morocco/Tangier. No entry fee and around 70dh for a beer and 80dh for an orange juice  :wacko:

- Main regret was going to 555/Sky5 pretty much every night. Didn't want to get stung for entry fee at Nana/Bling Bling so I just stuck with it. It's basically the same birds every night - should have moved about and spent more time at the discos at the beach.

I'm sure I know exactly which girls you're talking about. :D

Was tempted to go with Khadija on my last night - she had a look that was distinct from the rest of the girls in the club but I ended up going with a girl I'd been with before.

Offline seeker

So it took you 2 weeks to get the sensation back in your extremities and
 recovered enough to do this report Elding :D  :thumbsup:
Sounds like you had a whale of a time

Offline VFM

Topmanm6!   WOW!  Credit where credit is due, this is one of the longest reviews I have seen here and read.  Great job and intel.  You really are a Topman! 

Offline ELDNG

So it took you 2 weeks to get the sensation back in your extremities and
 recovered enough to do this report Elding :D  :thumbsup:
Sounds like you had a whale of a time
Haha, I had a good time, all told. Itching to go back again. Probably September for me now.

Offline seeker

Haha, I had a good time, all told. Itching to go back again. Probably September for me now.
That shortarse Cunt of a bouncer,
must be missing you ,more than the bintz :D

Offline Topmanm6

Thank you all for the positive feedback following my recent post – I’m glad you all enjoyed it.

I’m still in touch with my driver via WhatsApp and he told me that if I knew anyone going to Tangier that needs help with getting around to head them in his direction. So to anyone that needs a driver just hit me up an I’ll pass you on his number. I can highly vouch from him!

Offline Tun210

Thank you all for the positive feedback following my recent post – I’m glad you all enjoyed it.

I’m still in touch with my driver via WhatsApp and he told me that if I knew anyone going to Tangier that needs help with getting around to head them in his direction. So to anyone that needs a driver just hit me up an I’ll pass you on his number. I can highly vouch from him!

Thanks Topman that will be very helpful.
I am really struggling to find a place which is guest friendly, any help will be highly appreciated, I am going on my own.
Dates of travel 16/07 to 23/07

Thanks

Offline Topmanm6

Thanks Topman that will be very helpful.
I am really struggling to find a place which is guest friendly, any help will be highly appreciated, I am going on my own.
Dates of travel 16/07 to 23/07

Thanks

I’ve enquired on a few for my next trip and so far 2 of them allow guests but they going for £45-£55 a night so if that’s within your budget then let me know and I’ll send you the links.

Offline Tun210

I’ve enquired on a few for my next trip and so far 2 of them allow guests but they going for £45-£55 a night so if that’s within your budget then let me know and I’ll send you the links.

My budget is 50 a night but 55 works as well, not big of a difference.
So please

Offline Topmanm6

My budget is 50 a night but 55 works as well, not big of a difference.
So please

pm’d you

Offline Topmanm6

Hey guys, a rather bizarre question but has anyone that’s arrived at Tangier border control witnessed the officer look through each of the pages of their passport, particularly eyeing the stamps from previously travelled countries? Thanks

Online Mikey123

Hey guys, a rather bizarre question but has anyone that’s arrived at Tangier border control witnessed the officer look through each of the pages of their passport, particularly eyeing the stamps from previously travelled countries? Thanks

That’s standard, they look through to see your travel history. Even happens here in Britain if the automatic gates aren’t working.

Offline Topmanm6

That’s standard, they look through to see your travel history. Even happens here in Britain if the automatic gates aren’t working.

But say I visit Tangier again and border control at the Tangier airport scan my passport can they see on their database that I’ve visited the place before? Or are the stamps the only thing they can go by to see where I’ve previously travelled?

Online Mikey123

But say I visit Tangier again and border control at the Tangier airport scan my passport can they see on their database that I’ve visited the place before? Or are the stamps the only thing they can go by to see where I’ve previously travelled?

They will have a record of every time you have visited Morocco as normally immigration will have a central database. Also in Morocco when you enter the country the first time ever, you are issued a unique immigration number which they will normally write on one of the pages in your passport.

Offline Tun210

That happens in every muslim country, they check if you have visited Isreal and if you did they create unnecessary problems
Had first hand experience, travelled to a lot of muslim countries in the ME.

Offline nike

That happens in every muslim country, they check if you have visited Isreal and if you did they create unnecessary problems
Had first hand experience, travelled to a lot of muslim countries in the ME.
That happens in every country, especially if you are a foreigner and you have not applied for a visa, in advance.

Offline horsa

Tangier or Marrakech? not interested in WG's, only massage/hammam with extras........ (WSWS aspect)
like quality food and a beach also

Offline nike

Tangier or Marrakech? not interested in WG's, only massage/hammam with extras........ (WSWS aspect)
like quality food and a beach also
See post in Marrakesh thread.

Offline Jimbo1984

Back in Tangier since yesterday

Its peak holiday season so all the domestic tourists and German/Dutch/Belgian/Spanish Moroccans are visiting their homeland for their hols

I haven't yet partaken in any hammam activity, although walking past 'VIP Homme' I liked the look of it

Currently in Space Lounge. I got here at 00:30. The barman remembered me even though I last saw him about 2 years ago. Gave me a big welcome so I tipped him MAD100 and he was chuffed. Have to say though, it's a bit of a sausage fest tbh. About 4 that I would really smash - 1 being courted by every other guy, another ignoring me, one won't get off her phone, and another who didn't stay still long enough. Cock firmly in hand atm. Music getting on my tits and all the 35+ single Mums eyeing me up from the other side of the bar. Not in Morocco for long, so gonna bite the bullet and venture to 555 and pull 300MAD out of my ass for even bluer balls

Further 'reports' to follow brothers - 1 reply = 1 prayer

Offline another381

Good luck Jimbo!

Only went to Space Lounge when i was there, if you have luck at the others I may need to pay them a visit and stump up the entrance fee.

Offline seeker

555 300mad for Cunt at the door .
Drink minimum 120 mad each
Girl 1500 minimum
Security out with girl 100mad
Taxi back to apartment 100mad
Will be over 2000mad , venture  about £240 .
I Never go to 555 ,except last visit i went twice
But 2 of us got in on one ticket
The other monger seemed addicted to 555. ;)

Offline Jimbo1984

Good luck Jimbo!

Only went to Space Lounge when i was there, if you have luck at the others I may need to pay them a visit and stump up the entrance fee.

Thank you mate. This was my strangest visit to Space Lounge. Usually it's dripping with pussy, but this time it leaned ever so slightly towards a sausage fest. Strange, but what is stranger is that the quality was slightly higher than what I am used to seeing there

Offline Jimbo1984

555 300mad for Cunt at the door - unfortunately yes
Drink minimum 120 mad each - I got a drink with my entry ticket, and then one of the barmen recognised me, having not seen me in 2 years so he gave me a coke on the house!! Pretty cool of him tbh, and he always looks out for me anyway
Girl 1500 minimum - every single one I spoke to wanted 2000 and none would go down to 1500. Welcome to the post Covid world, or this could just be the first post Covid summer season skewing things a little. Time will tell. For now, I do not recommend Tangier for newbies. Please wait until mid September onwards for the off-peak season where the weather is pleasant and the girls are deprived of the usual expat Moroccan lads/drug dealers in rentals
Security out with girl 100mad
Taxi back to apartment 100mad
Will be over 2000mad , venture  about £240
I Never go to 555 ,except last visit i went twice
But 2 of us got in on one ticket
The other monger seemed addicted to 555. ;) I can understand how he could get addicted, it feels like you're walking into a music video. Lots of states and smiles as you walk in, then not so much when they see you perched at the bar like a fly

Offline nike

Managed to get some time to myself. Popped into So M Spa, just a massage, lady called Koutar,  spoke a little English, very friendly, smiley.
Decent massage and on turnover, quite a few swipes She asked for 1000 dirhams, full service, agreed on 500 for OWOand CIM and if she can't finish me off with OWO, then sex. Really good blowjob technique, not DT but took a fair length and good suckction and just sloppy enough, took about 10 minutes and she just carried on, without complaint, until I popped.

Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Attitude 9/10
Serbice 9/10

Offline G Daddy

Cheers Topman,
I am new to this site (plus punting scene) and would like to thankyou everyone for tonne’s of information/advise which I will go through in more detail.

I visited Marrakech on family break in Feb 2020 and been itching to go back ever since. I am 39 year old. I have booked flights from Stanstrad to Rabat and want to spend one night there and then visit Tangier for four nights.

Will be a big help if someone can put me in touch with a guest friendly apartment. I have been messaging on airbnb but no luck.

Flying with a friend, so a basic two bedroom apartment with wifi is all I am looking for. Budget not an issue.

Arriving Rabat Thurs 24 Nov
Will catch train to Tangier and check in on Fri 25
Fly back Tues 29 Nov
Can tweak the plan if required/advised.

Sorry for posting this out here on forum. I only joined yesterday and not allowed to send private message to other members.

Can’t wait for my trip and share my experience with you all.

Many thanks in advance all.

Online Mikey123

Landed here yesterday with a friend. Seems a bit quiet as the tourist season has come to an end but still some talent about.
Went Sky 5, cockfest and the small number of girls were not too nice. Didn’t bother with 555, might check out tonight.
Ended up in Space were it was average pickings, but managed to notice a good looking one sitting at the back. I would rate looks wise 8/10, body wise 8/10. Nice clean and good smelling. She apparently only works this a couple of times a month as she has a full time sales job. Good English. Had high hopes of this one but disappointing in bed. Too vanilla, might be because of experience as well as she didn’t really know how to DFK which had to teach her.
Anyways, paid 100 early exit fee from club, 50 to taxi, and agreed 1k with her. As was a disappointment, sent her on her way after 1 round.

Plans today, get a massage and hammam and later tonight might check out 555. Might check out a sheesha place.

Weather is perfect in the lower 20s with a nice sea breeze. There is some street talent about but not to my liking. Let’s see what happens today.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 12:56:55 pm by Mikey123 »

Offline Hansolo69

Hi Mikey,
Hope things improve for you.

How long are you there for?

Online Mikey123

Hi Mikey,
Hope things improve for you.

How long are you there for?

Back in Blighty now. Was a mixture of good and bad.

Went to so spa opposite oumnia, girls looked below average but opted for the hammam and massage. Rates have gone up everywhere by 100 dhirams to 500 for an hour of hammam and 45 mins of massage.

The hammam down the other end on the same side is better in girls wise and service. Had a 22 year old who offered full service for 1k but I opted for a blow for 300 after some negotiations.

Offers for extras were there but did not avail.

There is talent about at night in most places but as the tourist season has come to an end, one of the girls told me that most girls have gone back home for a couple of months. The ones left are local or late comers. There isn’t much talent that you can says wow, but some decent ones about nevertheless.

Space seems more like retirement home for the Moroccan whores than a place to pick up. You might find a rare one or two that look decent enough to punt.

Bling bling was good but really hard to see as nearly all of them look good until the lights come on. There is a 100 entry fee and 100 exit fee if you leave early. Decent music.

I didn’t try 555 as 300 entry fee and the if you leave early pay another 100 and about 50-100 for taxi to take girl back so that’s around £50 before you even got your dick out and most girls will not budge below 1500 in there.

Had one of the street walkers, cost was 800 for two pops in a couple of hours. Would rate her looks wise 7/10 and similar for body and service.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 07:15:51 pm by Mikey123 »

Offline another381

Was it easy to spot / talk to the street walkers? I was only there a few days and didn't see any but maybe I was in the wrong area. I'd worry about approaching a civvie by accident LOL

Back in Blighty now. Was a mixture of good and bad.

Went to so spa opposite oumnia, girls looked below average but opted for the hammam and massage. Rates have gone up everywhere by 100 dhirams to 500 for an hour of hammam and 45 mins of massage.

The hammam down the other end on the same side is better in girls wise and service. Had a 22 year old who offered full service for 1k but I opted for a blow for 300 after some negotiations.

Offers for extras were there but did not avail.

There is talent about at night in most places but as the tourist season has come to an end, one of the girls told me that most girls have gone back home for a couple of months. The ones left are local or late comers. There isn’t much talent that you can says wow, but some decent ones about nevertheless.

Space seems more like retirement home for the Moroccan whores than a place to pick up. You might find a rare one or two that look decent enough to punt.

Bling bling was good but really hard to see as nearly all of them look good until the lights come on. There is a 100 entry fee and 100 exit fee if you leave early. Decent music.

I didn’t try 555 as 300 entry fee and the if you leave early pay another 100 and about 50-100 for taxi to take girl back so that’s around £50 before you even got your dick out and most girls will not budge below 1500 in there.

Had one of the street walkers, cost was 800 for two pops in a couple of hours. Would rate her looks wise 7/10 and similar for body and service.

Offline jonny6612

Was it easy to spot / talk to the street walkers? I was only there a few days and didn't see any but maybe I was in the wrong area. I'd worry about approaching a civvie by accident LOL

I haven’t been to Tangier but have been to other cities in Morocco.  As long as you’re polite and not loud, very few (if any) girls will take offence if you chat to them and politely ask if they want to come to your apartment or meet later.

Online Mikey123

Make eye contact, smile and then if she responds, get her number or ask her out for a coffee. Most of the girls will not be obvious while others are, some in pairs others alone.
We even spotted a woman in a scarf who was as picked up by a local. She was maybe 3 or 4/10 for me but clearly the local took a fancy to her.

Anyways, there is still plenty of action to be had in the clubs but it’s a mission staying awake into the early hours and then the girl fucking off after a couple of hours. Some will stay longer and would be willing to do more but majority will not do more than once and want the full price paid.

Tangiers is slowly creeping the Marrakech way as the weekend millionaires land and start ruining the scene here as well. I am told on good authority that majority of the girls were not budging from 1500-2000 during the summer.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 07:53:49 pm by Mikey123 »

Offline another381

Thanks lads! I'll need to get back to Tangier soon and take a look around. You'd hope the weekend millionaires won't ruin it for us with more modest budgets.
The late nights in the club are tiring from my little experience and I'd much prefer to be able to find girls during the day.

When they stay over does anyone ever worry about waking up with their stuff missing? Never seen it in any reports but its something in the back of my mind if I pass out and leave my phone and wallet lying around.

Offline seeker

Well if you pass out with your valuables lying around,
You are just  asking to be fucked over,as would happen in any country.
But no ,I've been going for years with loads staying over night and have never had a problem.
Also if you take her from the club and have paid the obligatory 100dhs
The security will know you took her and she may be less inclined to misbehave  :angelgirl:
Especially if she's already in the bad books .... its your word against hers .
But obviously best not to become unconscious, you may wake up with
A big hairy Morracan fucking you up the %@!# :D :lol:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 12:13:20 pm by seeker »

Offline MrMatrix

Make eye contact, smile and then if she responds, get her number or ask her out for a coffee. Most of the girls will not be obvious while others are, some in pairs others alone.
We even spotted a woman in a scarf who was as picked up by a local. She was maybe 3 or 4/10 for me but clearly the local took a fancy to her.

Anyways, there is still plenty of action to be had in the clubs but it’s a mission staying awake into the early hours and then the girl fucking off after a couple of hours. Some will stay longer and would be willing to do more but majority will not do more than once and want the full price paid.

Tangiers is slowly creeping the Marrakech way as the weekend millionaires land and start ruining the scene here as well. I am told on good authority that majority of the girls were not budging from 1500-2000 during the summer.
Is that £400 to £500 a then. Its not cheap is it?

Online southcoastpunter

Is that £400 to £500 a then. Its not cheap is it?

is it? i thought it was more like £125-£165. still not cheap !

Offline another381

Hahahahahaha! Noted, will make sure not to pass out, i don't fancy waking up to a bloke hanging out my ass.
Need to get back to Tangier one day and spend more time enjoy the local delicacies.

Well if you pass out with your valuables lying around,
You are just  asking to be fucked over,as would happen in any country.
But no ,I've been going for years with loads staying over night and have never had a problem.
Also if you take her from the club and have paid the obligatory 100dhs
The security will know you took her and she may be less inclined to misbehave  :angelgirl:
Especially if she's already in the bad books .... its your word against hers .
But obviously best not to become unconscious, you may wake up with
A big hairy Morracan fucking you up the %@!# :D :lol:

Offline seeker

is it? i thought it was more like £125-£165. still not cheap !

Just over 12 mad to the Charlie right now .
Im here are the moment ,yes girls ask for 2000mad starting point ,why not ,
If some mug wants to pay that, and wants to act the weekend millionaire
In a hope to try and impress  good for the ladies  :D
Just talk to them ,make them laugh ,compliment them
 they will take less ,once they feel comfortable with you .
I met girl in bling bling 2 nights ago 9/10 would put most of the aw girls to shame .
 she also started at 2000, offered 1000,
Chatted to her for about 10 minutes had her laughing, then walked away,
Sent her a "Good night Gorgeous "message in Arabic  at 4am on the way home .
Kept in touch next day ,a few messages  :cool:
Last night she came over at 8pm
Enjoyed her for a few hours at 800mad .
I've never paid over 1000 even if they stay all night, although
At my discretion if they have been exceptionally good ,I've given them more
But on future meets its always  800.
They won't all agree ,but its just a numbers game.
I normally don't go in the busy season June to sept.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 09:01:42 am by seeker »

Offline MrMatrix

Just over 12 mad to the Charlie right now .
Im here are the moment ,yes girls ask for 2000mad starting point ,why not ,
If some mug wants to pay that, and wants to act the weekend millionaire
In a hope to try and impress  good for the ladies  :D
Just talk to them ,make them laugh ,compliment them
 they will take less ,once they feel comfortable with you .
I met girl in bling bling 2 nights ago 9/10 would put most of the aw girls to shame .
 she also started at 2000, offered 1000,
Chatted to her for about 10 minutes had her laughing, then walked away,
Sent her a "Good night Gorgeous "message in Arabic  at 4am on the way home .
Kept in touch next day ,a few messages  :cool:
Last night she came over at 8pm
Enjoyed her for a few hours at 800mad .
I've never paid over 1000 even if they stay all night, although
At my discretion if they have been exceptionally good ,I've given them more
But on future meets its always  800.
They won't all agree ,but its just a numbers game.
I normally don't go in the busy season June to sept.
Thanks for clearing the rate of Exchange, 12Mad to £ sounds much better. There was me thinking it was 4. :unknown:

Offline nike

Popped into Queen spa, opposite Oumnia .
Pretty receptionist, looked almost oriental.
400 dirhams for 1 hr massage, asked for a firm massage, it was pretty good, she kept grinding her pussy on my arms and hands. Turned over and she all but took mini me in her hands, she had me hard fairly quickly. Asked  how much for extras, she replied 1000 dirhams for full service, I just burst out laughing, eventually agreed on 500 D. Took off her clothes ,decent Owo , had a bit of playing with her pussy, inserted a finger and it was actually tight, on with the jacket, doggie, changed to missionary but the table was squeeky, back to doggie, popped in the bag.
Quick shower and out with a spring in my step.

Offline nike

Second spa day.
So M spa, same owner as Queen Spa.
Opted for hammam and Massage.
Given a pair of paper pants to wear.
Taken to sauna, about 10 mins, then into the Hammam room, layout exactly like a massage room, except the table is Marble and shower head at it's side.
Laid down and a really good scrub down, commenced, the paper pants seemed pointlessas she reached in, grabbed mini me and soaped him up and the balls also. After a while
she just pulled off the pretend pants.
I didn't find this girl attractive at all, otherwise with all the attention, Mini me was receiving, I would have been hard from the get go. Facially pretty but just too large, for me.
Finished the hammam and lead to a relaxation area and offered a drink. After a few minutes the sane girl from my visit to Queen Spa walks in and takes me to the massage room.
What followed was probably one of the best deep tissue massages I have had. Flipped over and I pulled down her pants and pushed up her bra and let my hands wonder. It wasn't long before I had my cock in her mouth, extended oral without, on with the condom doggie and then finished in missionary. She composed herself and continued with the massage.
Very nice experience.
Left a very happy man.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 03:22:52 pm by nike »