Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lord Morrow is an ARSEHOLE  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Squire Haggard

My sympathies to punters in Northern Ireland. I'm not from there and have only spent a few hours there when I was about eleven years old. I see that the stupid cunts in charge have criminalised you. The stupid fuckers have admitted failure in tackling the trafficking problem. Rather than catch and punish the guilty, they have decided to punish the innocent instead. This wanker compares himself to Abraham Lincoln. This idiot dosent understand that punters are not the problem, but the stupidity and ineptitude of the police, CPS, and the courts are to blame, not the punters. They are too dumb to use the smart bombs, instead they use Vietnam style carpet bombing that punishes the innocent too.

Make no mistake, this nonentity knows that history will forget him, and is clinging to the memory of Abraham Lincoln, hoping that some of his glory might rub off on him. Lord Morrow, you are an arsehole, yesterday, today, and tomorrow, you will ALWAYS be an ARSEHOLE.

''Lord Morrow was inspired after reading about Abraham Lincoln, and William Hague's biography on the anti-slavery campaigner William Wilberforce.
He decided that more robust laws were needed than those being introduced by the Department of Justice and Westminster.
"One is to support victims of trafficking, two is to make more robust provision for the conviction of traffickers and also to reduce demand for trafficking," he said.
"Those are the three issues that are important to me and those are the ones that the bill is built around."

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 09:23:49 pm by Squire Haggard »

Offline mmmmaguire

I couldnt agree with you more :diablo: