Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Taylor  (Read 4426 times)

43 review(s) for Tori.Taylor (37 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnny34

External Link/Members Only

This was from a recent incall booking.

Because of holidays, retirements & a poor recent punt I decided to go & see a tried & trusted girl. Looking at some previous girls i'd seen before I realised I had not seen Tori in a while. So checked her profile & availability & messaged her on AW. Got a quick response & booking sorted out.

Venue: Tori's Hebburn location. Easy to park & 5/10min walk from metro.

On the day of the booking Tori was a little late but informed me in good time so no problem. Received apartment no. by text & in I went.

Greeted at the door & straight into some DFK. Tori is tall, slim, attractive & is sporting a new short haircut. Can't believe that i'd left it so long since i'd last seen her. I followed Tori up some stairs to the bedroom, great view of her arse as she had a very short robe on & high heels. Sorted out paperwork & offered a drink which I accepted. When she came back to the room there was a little small talk & quick catch up. As we undressed I made some comment about her arse & she asked if i'd been 'perving' following her up the stairs, 'yes' was my reply & we both burst out laughing.

More DFK then Tori moved down & started a great bj, just the right amount of head & DT action. After a little while I then went down on her for some RO (hygiene was perfect, clean & fresh), I stayed down there a while then it was time for the condom and some mish, lots more DFK & not long after finished in the mac.

Services: dfk, bj, ro, sex (mish)

Great booking with a girl who has a great attitude & enthusiasm for the job. I'll certainly not be leaving it long until I see her again.

Offline bigfish

Offline johnny34

How short is her hair?

I think its whats called a 'bob' style, so about neck length rather than long blonde which she had the last time I saw her.

Offline superfurryanimal

She's getting hair extensions put back in apparently (dunno when)....I like her haircut, but maybe she's had enough of it.

Offline foreverchanges

Great review Johnny sounds as if you had a rather splendid time..I've never actually tried booking Tori before..perhaps that might change.

Offline johnny34

She's getting hair extensions put back in apparently (dunno when)....I like her haircut, but maybe she's had enough of it.

I think she said she preferred it longer so maybe the extensions are till it grows back naturally.

Offline johnny34

Great review Johnny sounds as if you had a rather splendid time..I've never actually tried booking Tori before..perhaps that might change.

If I was you i'd find the time to see Tori, but you should wait till your fully recovered from your recent session with Francesca first  :D

Offline foreverchanges

If I was you i'd find the time to see Tori, but you should wait till your fully recovered from your recent session with Francesca first  :D

Yeah..due out of plaster next week :D

Offline Third Man

I've seen her twice, not for well over a year, and tbh I can't see what all the rave reviews are about. Another really well thought of girl on here I didn't rate at all.  Just shows I suppose that  its different strokes for different folks. 

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review Johnny.

I really must get round to booking Tori sometime. Last of the legends missing from my list.

Online toon972

Good review have not seen Tori for a long time now,the only downer for me  is she does not do cim otherwise she would be perfect.

password02

Thanks for sharing - seeing her again in October - hopefully

There are rumours she may tour LONDON with another girl !!!

:yahoo:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 10:11:35 pm by password02 »

Offline johnny34

Who are you sending to Newcastle as substitutes?  :D

Seaguller

Is the Hebburn venue still that big house.... I was going to see her again, last saw her as  northern kara over a year ago?

Offline foreverchanges

Who are you sending to Newcastle as substitutes?  :D

Andy Carroll I should imagine :D

Looking4fun

Hope not mate we can't afford to lose anymore top girls  :scare:

password02

Guys keep calm - Nothing definite - just talking about dates and location -

Return visit perhaps with Madlin Moon or Adele in Newcastle - Dates TBA as not yet spoken in detail to either girl yet but I know they want to see other parts of the UK

:drinks:

Online toon972

Offline Mansell

No chance, we'll keep her chained to the bed up here, oh hang on she might quiet like that  :lol: :lol: :lol:

greychap

Its all well trying out new girls but when someone is so consistent and at a good price you don't always need to look else where unless you like a lot of variety. :thumbsup:

You know what you get with Tori.

Looking4fun

Best in the area for me fantastic girl

Online johnr1

Best in the area for me fantastic girl

agree with that she is not just one of the best, she is the best by miles and has been for a while :P and think it will be a long time before any girl takes her crown imo  :dance:

Offline Mansell

agree with that she is not just one of the best, she is the best by miles and has been for a while :P and think it will be a long time before any girl takes her crown imo  :dance:

Spot on John,  :yahoo: :yahoo:

password02

I am finding it hard to pick a best from the two ''best'' in Newcastle - Tori & Brooke ?

They are excellent AW girls and have so many positives in their own right - I really cannot fault either girl inattitude, service, looks, sexyness, and total filth.

All I can do is try and see them as a duo next time !!!

This is a hard job byt someone has to do it !!

:hi:

greychap

I am finding it hard to pick a best from the two ''best'' in Newcastle - Tori & Brooke ?

They are excellent AW girls and have so many positives in their own right - I really cannot fault either girl inattitude, service, looks, sexyness, and total filth.

Why pick, have them both as the winners of your Newcastle tour, :D

password02

Hoping to  do session as soon as I get a day and time from BK so I can see Tori and book her at the same time

greychap

Hoping to  do session as soon as I get a day and time from BK so I can see Tori and book her at the same time

Could the northeast become your second home password??? :D

password02

Could the northeast become your second home password??? :D

ha Ha not yet still yet to discover the top girls on the North West - BUT still for some reason getting dragged to go back up to Newcastle !!!

greychap

ha Ha not yet still yet to discover the top girls on the North West - BUT still for some reason getting dragged to go back up to Newcastle !!!

The northwest is a big punting ground... you certainly are getting around is this your bucket list by any chance ;)?

password02

The northwest is a big punting ground... you certainly are getting around is this your bucket list by any chance ;)?

Yes hoping to complete by Christmas - To try and see the top girls from all the UKP regions - Done the London girls many times over, Been to Newcastle and has to be BK, Tori and Annabella - Done SW England IMO Little Katie top girl  - Midlands seen and fcked Michelle Independent  - Still need to go up to Scotland - Glasgow & Edinburgh in November

Should tick off my UKP all UK tour for 2015

Online johnr1

I have seen BK once all be it a while ago and yes she is outstanding from what I remember :rolleyes:, however I have seen TT countless times in the past and she is as good as it gets  ;) Oh and that statement is backed up with me working all around the world seeing some top girls not just one or two locals before anyone starts shouting so I have done the rounds  :wacko:

Offline Eurypides

Yes hoping to complete by Christmas - To try and see the top girls from all the UKP regions - Done the London girls many times over, Been to Newcastle and has to be BK, Tori and Annabella - Done SW England IMO Little Katie top girl  - Midlands seen and fcked Michelle Independent  - Still need to go up to Scotland - Glasgow & Edinburgh in November

I'll be interested to see how you get on in Scotland.  I find it quite hard to identify someone who seems definitely worth seeing in Glasgow whenever I look on AW or here on UKP.  Lots of girls tour there but I'm talking more of permanent residents.

Offline foreverchanges

I'll be interested to see how you get on in Scotland.  I find it quite hard to identify someone who seems definitely worth seeing in Glasgow whenever I look on AW or here on UKP.  Lots of girls tour there but I'm talking more of permanent residents.

He should have a grand tour of the Edinburgh saunas...beats the Castle and the zoo any day of the week :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

He should have a grand tour of the Edinburgh saunas...beats the Castle and the zoo any day of the week :thumbsup:

Oh for the halcyon days of London Street Sauna all those years ago :cry:

vw

Will it be an annual tour ?

Maybe you could sell a calendar !

Offline johnny34

Will it be an annual tour ?

Maybe you could sell a calendar !

Each month could have a photo of his 'Playmate of the month'  :D

vw

Each month could have a photo of his 'Playmate of the month'  :D
That was the plan, that hummer review would make a good December !

Offline Mansell

Don't know why he wants to when we have already got the best here Tori  :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm waiting for him to book his season ticket on the train up from London. Money better spent  :lol: :cool: :lol:

Offline Tiger63

Saw Tori this week...I`ve actually hurt one of me plums I was banging her that hard.....review to follow

Offline johnny34

Saw Tori this week...I`ve actually hurt one of me plums I was banging her that hard.....review to follow

I bet you still managed to deliver your plum sauce to her  :lol: :hi:

Offline Tiger63

I bet you still managed to deliver your plum sauce to her  :lol: :hi:

Was only to happy to oblige.....she did ask nicely  :yahoo:

password02

Looking forward to reading - How was her tan ? I heard she was away on Holiday so hope no white bits?

Offline Tiger63

Looking forward to reading - How was her tan ? I heard she was away on Holiday so hope no white bits?
Just a couple....had my mind on other things though :yahoo:

Offline Eurypides

I'm kind of fan of white bits actually.   :cool:

GeordieBadass

Good review have not seen Tori for a long time now,the only downer for me  is she does not do cim otherwise she would be perfect.
Maybe no CIM is a good thing at the moment considering all the talk about Super G?  Needs to be OW as well though I guess.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 11:48:42 am by GeordieBadass »

Online johnr1

Maybe no CIM is a good thing at the moment considering all the talk about Super G?  Needs to be OW as well though I guess.

I am sure it is and not the end of the world imp  :)

Offline foreverchanges

Oh for the halcyon days of London Street Sauna all those years ago :cry:

Possibly the greatest place in the history of the world...well..in my opinion :D

Offline FLYING BLUE

Possibly the greatest place in the history of the world...well..in my opinion :D

Haha....plus 1