Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish, visiting Birmingham  (Read 1716 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Taggart

External Link/Members Only

hour incall - £110
Location – serviced apartment, central Birmingham
Date – 18/12/14
Time - 1430

I had to cancel an outcall appointment in Manchester with Molly some months back due to a late change in my plans to fly to the US, so when I saw she was visiting Birmingham for two days, so I jumped at the chance.

The apartments was near a well-known concert venue, parking on street or multi-storey opposite, with entry via a combination of a call to Molly and the entryphone. As it was an early afternoon appointment, and Molly had not long arrived, I guess I was her first.

On entering the apartment, Molly had hid behind the door, and on closing was one of the ‘WOW’ moments. Molly was absolutely gorgeous. Pretty face, perfect white teeth, dark brown hair and a complimentary skin colouring. She was wearing a pink bra, pants and tutu thing, and looked stunning. Her body is slim, firm and just a delight to have in your arms.

Paperwork sorted, I took a shower, even though I’d had one 45 mins earlier at home.

We kissed tentatively, then progressed more deeply, and Molly is a great kisser. A mix of Finnish and Swedish, her spoken and comprehension of English is excellent, and she also has a lovely accent. It comes over quickly she is bright and articulate.

With the main event progressing, I undressed her, sucked her lovely boobies and nipples, and the gave her some oral. She had the smoothest pussy I’ve been introduced to – no stubble, just perfect.

Molly’s oral on me was excellent, plenty of mouth action, very little hand, just how I like it. It's something very special indeed to see your cock being swallowed by an attractive 20-something. In fact 3 out of my last four punts have all been with young girls aged 20 to 22 (Molly, Holly Golightly and Ms Victoria Rose) and every meeting has been first rate.

We did 69s and my first pop - saved it for weeks for her - was in her mouth. She disposed the deposit in the bathroom and gargled. After a chat about Scandinavia, round 2 was a series of positions, cowgirl, doggy, spoons, and she is lovely and tight. Used a bit of lube, and while the stiffie held up, (I prefer a little longer before a second attempt), I opted for a CIM for No. 2, again dealt with discretely.

I’m glad I persisted to see Molly, it would have been easy not to make the effort, and she is well worth making an effort for. Plus at the price, damn good value for money too. I’d have no hesitation in a repeat booking. She’s a cute, sweet young lady, and shows no inhibitions.

My only niggle, and slight at that rather than a negative, is that it would have been nice to be offered a drink, but considering she’d not long checked in, it can be overlooked.

Molly is a great girl to end 2014's punting on (unless I get a better offer!!), and I hope to make her acquaintance again early in 2015.

• Apologies for posting in East Midlands....not West.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 08:11:05 pm by Taggart »