Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva.B - Glasgow Incall.  (Read 2795 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7628517) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Bazookaswagger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was surprised, and fortunate to secure a booking with Eva on last visit, figured there would have been a stampede to her door, after the strong positive review she received.

Comms, quick, flawless, all done by text.

Eva working from central hotel near river, safe, and easy access.

Booked a 1 hour meet @ £180

Services :- LFK(my choice), RO, OWO, 69, CG, RCG, MISH,& DOGGY.

Eva's profile information is spot on, and her picture galleries leave nothing to the imagination, she is the real deal. :thumbsup:

Greeted with a lovely smile, kiss & a hug - Currency exchanged.
Drink shower offered, both accepted.
Fresh towel given, friendly, good english, very welcoming.

Black stockings, & suspenders,(1st pic in free gallery), asked her to slip off her heels for her comfort, and thats what i prefer.
Good snog, dfk was there, i go with flow. Told me to warm my hands up on her body - ooft!
Removed her black lacy bra, cracking pert breasts, responsive nipples, licking & kissing them - cock straining against towel, squeezing her tight butt, awesome.

Eva's a real head turner, doesnt look her age, all natural perfect body imo, petite pocket rocket.
Sat back on bed, towel off, mutual stroking everywhere, legs interlocked, kissing neck , ears - which i love.down I worked my way down her tight abdomen, licking, kissing, my hands all over her, till i met her delicious pussy, for some well received RO. Had her legs right back, fiddling with her nips, with the tongue lashing,& getting good response...

On to bed, and she started on the wee fella, good mixture of technique, depth, pressure, sloppy, gagging on it several times with eye contact.

Suggested 69, and did this in slow mo, what a sight, lowering herself donto my eager tongue, getting my dabs on those firm peachy butt cheeks.
Could've easily popped during all this cracking OWO, but was in fear of not being able to recover, and get a chance to fuck this wee Bulgarian hottie.

Asked Eva to bag me up, and she eased me in for some CG, felt great, though had to get her to slow down, as she was a tight unit. She leaned in quite a bit for some fk, which was lovely, giving me a chance to grip her ass, and pump her from below.

Asked her to flip round for RCG, and she does this position well, alternating her gyrations, fantastic view, best seat in the house.

Had to keep changing, to stave off blowing too soon, so after a few variations in Mish, it had to be doggy next, got her across the width of the bed., andif memory serves there was a low mirror on dresser at foot of bed, giving good viewing angles of the action, another brucie bonus! ;)

Had read the previous reviews of Eva, and Bobby McD., mentioned free CIM, so i was hoping this was included in a 1 hour, as £180 is top whack for me.

Shy bairns get no chocolate, so made my request to finish with oral, and she joined me at the long wall mirror, kneeled,& eagerly got to work, bringing me off to an explosive, toe curling finish, after plenty of teasing, & ball licking. Helped Eva up, always the gentleman, & she went to deposit/freshen up.

Checked my time, and it was coming up on the hour, which had flew in, so quick cleanup, getting dressed as i chatted to Eva.
She divulged she was good friends with the spanish duo, in town now, and when she's not touring she lives in Switzerland.
  Said our farewells, with another hug & kiss, as i left with a big daft grin on my coupon, and legs feeling like jelly - thankful for the lift down! :timeout:

Looks like she's planning regular visits, and although this is top of my price range - you're here for a good time not a long time - i'll be back!  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nombre

Nice review. Did you pay in English notes as per her profile?

Offline Bazookaswagger

Nope, i paid in scottish mate, but don't think that detail about Eva's preference, was on her profile, when i booked her?!
Wonder how strict she will be on this?...I can't imagine she will turn anyone away? :unknown:

Online BobbyMcd

Excellent review. She is definitely up there with one of my favourite bookings, which reminds me I need to get my arse in gear and get a booking when she is back this week 🍻

Offline nombre

:thumbsup:
Nope, i paid in scottish mate, but don't think that detail about Eva's preference, was on her profile, when i booked her?!
Wonder how strict she will be on this?...I can't imagine she will turn anyone away? :unknown:

Offline Jabba the Slut

Well after studying Evas gallery for a good few mins, my God she is stunning.
Looks like a young Amanda Holden and similar to Kate Moss.
If I can find time this week I'm having a little visit.
Some decent previous reports make this like finding a diamond in a barrel of shite...

Online Glesgaboy

Must be booking up fast…she has taken half hour bookings aff the menu 🤷🏻‍♂️