Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thanks.In.Advance - Coventry  (Read 888 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6953097) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline samir32

External Link/Members Only

This was a couple days back, had an itch so I looked whos available in Coventry, and saw this profile, she looked alright so went with it.

Comms - fast replies and agreed on an outfit.

Price: £80 - 30 Minutes

Apartment - Village Hotel Coventry CV4

Girl: The pictures were accurate and she was wearing the maid outfit as requested, she looked alright in person, I'm not good at sizes but if I had to guess I would say around size 12? 

Service: Started off with a light massage on my back to get me into the mood, she told me to turn over and put a condom on me, her blowjob was good, she was constantly deep throating me (she did say she's really into giving blowjobs), she then stopped and asked if I wanted to explore her body which I did, I played with her tits for a while but stopped after I kept getting whiffs of BO, whilst she played with herself. I then banged her in missionary for a while where I popped my load, now this is where the negative review comes in, I could smell her pussy juice on my self and it absolutely stank, I couldn't smell it before sex but after I pulled out it stank and it nearly almost made me gag so I quickly hopped in the shower to wash it off. For me hygiene is really important and the smell of BO and her pussy put me off and the smell was stuck in my throat for a good hour or 2 after.

Conclusion - Wouldn't see again, if she got rid of her BO and her pussy smell this would probably been a positive as tbf she was enthusiastic during the punt.

Offline coachman

She probably got some yeast infection which is a shame as she looks decent!

Offline fairyguy

BV not BO.

Women that have BV will have a strong pungent fishy smell coming from their vagina. It has a particular smell that makes you gag and difficult to wash off your fingers/hands. What’s worse is that the woman usually doesn’t realise they have this fishy smell and sometimes can’t smell anything at all sometimes (personal experience)