Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Thai Queen (Bina) - Birmingham Incall ToftT  (Read 477 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7671189) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Shplurgh

External Link/Members Only

Visited this one very recently - would usually wait to review but wanted to flag and I'm fairly certain she won't be reading this. She's not been in Birmingham long and is in an apartment block on the edge of the Jewellery Quarter.

Comms were fine via text, usual Thai list of services and confirmed 30mins for £70 Inc owo and cim. Apartment was easy to access, warm and clean. Behind the door trick and dressed in a negligee.

The non professional photos on her profile are fairly accurate. She's tiny with fairly large norks and a bit of a mum tum which I expected given the attempts to hide in her photos. Very welcoming and smiley.

Into the room and reasons for the red review start. She barely speaks a word of English and it took a bit of going back and forth to find she doesn't do cim. Not that bothered so handed over the paper and got undressed whilst she went off to stash it.

I could hear the door going and sounds of another Thai lady in the apartment and then another punter coming in. Bina came back in the room together with the other girl who is Mikel, link here

External Link/Members Only

(I'd also contacted her earlier - and got a similar list of prices and services)

They were chattering away in Thai and showing each other their phones. I was then offered Mikel instead as she does (apparently) do cim. Wasn't keen on her, photos aren't as accurate as her profile and she wasn't as attractive, also a bit of a unit compared to Bina, not my type.

Politely declined and she left the room. Bina then went to get a condom and (somehow) made it clear that she doesn't do owo either, which is a deal breaker for me. Had to sit down with her and show her the confirmed texts. Politely asked for my money back and said we could call it quits - she agreed to do it provided I didnt cim.

So, finally about to start and the door went again - Mikel comes in again and seems reluctant about something. Turns out the other punter was expecting Bina too so I think someone else is running their comms. All a bit of a shit show, although quite amusing.

Down to service - clear at the start that Bina isn't keen on kissing either (at first). Decent owo, but only five minutes or so before she's trying to put the condom on. Laid down and asked her to carry on with the BJ, which she was happy to do. Bit of ball sucking at this pont, which was welcome! Rubbered me.up but I decided to ask for 69 at which point she started to get into it, although after she commented that the condom tasted horrible (really don't think she's one for BJ lovers).

On to CG and mish - she was more reactive to kissing at this point. More reverse oral which got her going even more and if she didnt cum she was close. Finished in mish, plenty of kissing at this juncture.

She cleaned me up, plenty of hugs, quick wash and out.

Service wise, it would only be the lack of kissing at the start and keenness to move on from oral that would prevent me giving her a positive and make her a neutral. However I can't get around listing services that aren't offered so its a neg. If you're not into kissing, owo or a prolonged BJ and she looks your type then you might be ok, but not for me.