Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fabi Moreno - B&S - Avoid  (Read 648 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7452958) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Midland

External Link/Members Only

Profile looked great but TOFTT since no reviews here (went into the privates and got the face pics too) girl that turns up at the door looks sort of like her but a lot chunkier and older, her tattoo on her back has also mysteriously disappeared. The lady who switches is not unattractive, she has nice boobs and a pretty face and is your typical curvy Brazilian but certainly not the lady in the pics. Many may not notice though. I booked 30m and her services were a complete waste of time too, a 2m OW (when OWO is advertised) and then a very quick session on top (2m max before she gets irritated and storms off to answer her phone and then it's your turn on top), anything beyond a couple of minutes and she gets visibly irritated (no FK / DFK here), bit of fun from behind and then a request for her to go back on top is denied, almost seemed unhappy for me to sort myself out but then after that is all smiles trying to get you out. FBSM is my normal thing and sessions like this are why, terrible VFM (£80 for 30m and out in 15), zero sensuality, wrong pictures and a grumpy provider who was not the right one as per the advert, all-in-all a terrible punt.

Online scutty brown

supposedly same photos with same name are still in use in Brazil

origin of photos is

but also currently in use in Brazil

reported to AW as B&S, will have to wait and see what happens

Offline Midland

supposedly same photos with same name are still in use in Brazil

origin of photos is

but also currently in use in Brazil

reported to AW as B&S, will have to wait and see what happens

I often do reverse image lookups, this time I guess the blood had rushed elsewhere and I didn't think about it :dash:, good find!

Offline Tony_Blair

Sorry to hear you had a bad one mate, but you're doing the Lord's work :angelgirl:

I was thinking about this one as the location was convenient,  but will skip her now, cheers bud!

Offline scouting

Poor display from her. Can you confirm the location please? Posted in West Mids, profile has moved on to SE

Offline Midland

Poor display from her. Can you confirm the location please? Posted in West Mids, profile has moved on to SE

I saw her in Leamington, in a house not too far from the station.