Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cannock Jessie Thai  (Read 2437 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7303726) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline Tryitonce

Evening Fellowship   :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Hope the link works correctly

Had a mooch and noticed this tidy thai in Cannock. Thought to mesen looks decent but wasn’t expecting much and probs a switcharooney.  To my amazement after a quick call and txt a stunning busty little thing answered the door and led me into a dark warm room and after handing over the 70 sheckles for 30minutes pleasure i was stripped bare and on the bed ready with a stonker

Now this is deffo the airbrushed beaut in the link and to be honest much prettier and doesn't look like her heads been sellotaped on like the viva pics. Tidy little frame and very well done soft enhancements with enjoyable suckable milk taps.

So after a good wipe of the now blood filled stump an awesome 10 mins of owo ensued. Slow and rhythmic with plenty of ball sucking. I Feasted on the norks which were soft and responsive to a real good chow down.

Sails up at full mast and she jumps onboard and what a sight. Very enthusiastic and enjoying every bounce.
Moved into stand up doggy and then side on leg up. To be honest i did well not blowing chunks early so pulled off the bag and lay back while she stroked the population paste out the veiny love tree while i was shuddering like an old transit with the anchors on.

Incredible finish from a decent Thai.

Probably wont be around long and my first time at this venue in Cannock

Deffo recommend while in town 10/10

All The Best Tryitonce  :)

Offline Andywb

Offline Tryitonce

Offline mancsguy1975

Where roughly in cannock is this SP located pal?

Offline Tryitonce

Offline Associate Bob

Thanks for the review, I might try and see her next week.

Did you get any DFK from her?

Her VS ad states £20 extra but on her AWork profile it's just included and not listed as a charged for extra, did she text a service menu by any chance?

Offline Tryitonce

No DFK but didn’t ask for it. Did send a service menu which is on the AW profile

Offline Associate Bob

Sadly I missed her :(. Texted on Monday and no reply and her VS ad was down.

AWork now shows her in North Finchley, London.