Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SugarBabe Krystal  (Read 1193 times)

3 review(s) for XX Sugarbabe XX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Denhamhoop

Date 27/9/14 Time 1 Hour Price £100
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Used AW's Reverse Booking system for my trip to Southampton and SugarBabe Krystal(Karen) was the best bid for me.Was Emailed her phone number and address had a quick chat and booked her.Get train to Southampton Parkway and a bus to get to her place.A nice suburban block of apartment flats buzzed in and very very pleased what greeted me.Very much an image of MILFness 5 foot 8 Leggy brunette.Nice kiss to say hello hand her the money and an old QPR v Southampton programme this gets a chuckle(She mentions she knows football on her profile).Quick shower and into the sitting room for a kiss cuddle get to know you on the sofa.Like this makes it feel more like time with a GF for me.Works very well for my cock as well as lots of mutual body rubbing and snogging always works for me.Then we adjourn to the bedroom where Karen removes her dress and bra and we basically carry on the snogging and rubbing on the bed.Then Karen starts to Hand Relief my cock whilst snogging.She really knows what shes doing with this and i have to suggest Reverse Oral before i climax in her hand.She has beautifully presented very tasty pussy and is very responsive and i lick and suck to my hearts content.Get a little climax from her and she then proceeds to suck my cock without.She used her hand to stroke the shaft whilst using her mouth and tongue to work the head and i have to admit if she did CIM i would have availed myself of this.I suggest she gets the condom on as im fairly close right now.She then proceeds to Cowgirl me and well it is very enjoyable and i can feel her clit getting ever more erect against my cock.This sends me over the edge and i ejaculate.She climbs off and i say please leave my cock alone for a short while.Once i recover she cleans my cock very nicely and gently.Then more Reverse Oral which has her squirming and enjoying herself.Then more kissing and cuddling to finish with.A shower to finish.
All in all very much the GFE with a proper MILF. Very Very Good VFM if you want PSE probably not for you if you want the GFE then totally recommend
Nice woman to boot who changed into her Southampton top and gave us a lift to near the ground.Sadly she enjoyed the game more than i did but thats QPR for you