Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Sexy Becky Cheltenham  (Read 2619 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6812637) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

Formerly British Sexy Kylie

£140 hr

Comms   9 Booked by txt even though her profile says only by call or AW
Location  8 Nice hotel outskirts of Cheltenham I'm just not a hotel person,she guided me nicely through the maze of rooms though,free parking.
Becky     8 Becky is very attractive facially for me,the loveliest little pussy and ass,howver she has lost a significant amount of weight over the pandemic period so her breast are a bit saggy.She also still always covers her mum tum with some garment or other.
Service   8 OWO,RO,69,light kissing,rimming on her and sex in various positions.

I guessed this was Kylie when I booked and was very happy when she opened the door as I've always fancied her and had good punts with and a good GFE.
This meet was no different although she has dropped some of her likes and the whole experience is not what it was when I first met her.
She always used to offer a drink,run me a shower and share a shower post punt,none of these happened this time.
Nevertheless she is enthusiastic as ever and good company.
I won't return as I felt she told me some personal things that in contrast to most SPs would have made it easy for me to identify her which I found odd.
She was also a bit of a diva when I tried to book again,don't let that put you off though.