Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lawrence TS - Manchester  (Read 7685 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

This profile popped up. I made a dash across to see her last night in City centre.

A very fresh, young T girl. Not really any tits but the roundest smoothest caramel coloured ass I have ever had the pleasure of. Kissing was passionate from the minute I arrived and then I had her on her knees with my cock in her mouth.

She was ultra submissive and soon had her face down with that ass up in the air before devouring her with my tongue. More oral on me followed before rubber up and time to give her a pounding.

Love to tell you all we did multiple positions, went at it for hours and I am a stud but I must have had about 90 seconds of me fucking her in doggy before she raised her back turned round and kissed me with her tongue in my mouth. That was it, her slim skinny body, smooth skin and the tightest hole i've ever felt gripping my cock and I filled the rubber. She seemed a bit dissapointed with me. Rather than being ashamed I got up, got dressed and told her I'll be back.

Probably end up there again tonight. 

Exceptional punt for me.

Neg - Flat smelt a little of weed for anyone who is concerned by that sort of thing.

Offline Steve McQueen

Looks like you found a good one there Chris. I’m not in Manchester until next week, hope she is still around. SMc

Offline Chris1990mcr

Looks like you found a good one there Chris. I’m not in Manchester until next week, hope she is still around. SMc

Not many that are that good, can see her being jaded in a few months as often happens. Most black south american TS always want to be dominant and aggressive and that couldn't have been further from the case. 

Exceptionally good find.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Been back today.

truly exceptional outstanding. Best T girl I have seen in ages, absolute breath of fresh air. Highly, highly reccomend.

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

When shes finished with Slough, there’s Reading, Aldershot, Bracknell. Didcot, Yateley. You know. Winnersh. Taplow. Because she’s her own boss. Burghfield.

Offline Sweep70

Offline Chris1990mcr

Advertising in Bolton now
Yes i've been back. Service as good as before.

Offline James10

Yes i've been back. Service as good as before.

8 inches? Did you sample the goods?

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Was there a dude hanging around the gaff when you visited ?

Offline Chris1990mcr

Was there a dude hanging around the gaff when you visited ?

No how come. Seen her a few times. PM if preferred.