Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LushLaLaScot / Taylor - Divine entertainment, Aberdeen  (Read 2152 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6671799) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline monty51

External Link/Members Only
And
External Link/Members Only

Right I'd like other people's opinion on this.
Contact
Got in touch through AW and via messages she let on she was also Taylor from Divine entertainment. Bit of banter back and forth and we agreed a couple days in advance on a 1 hour incall for £130 with everything on her likes list available. Was looking forward to a proper dirty session.

The meetings which never happened
Day of the meet came and was met by silence. She was supposed to text me postcode for a 6pm which I never got. Finaly got a message through AW that she had a family emergency and apologised for cancelling.
After some more back and forth we agreed to try and meet again the next night at 6pm again.
This time got the post code texted and a couple messages through the day got my horn raging.
After work had shower then texted to say I was on my way and would be there soon....silence
Arrived at the post code...no answer to text or call.
10 minutes later got a text  apologising saying a family member had showed up out the blue for a visit...she was trying to get rid of them...another 20 mins and I went home...

She later messaged again very apologetic and offered £10 off the next meet...

Through all this I checked my hot list in AW and could see she was logging in to AW in the middle of her family emergency and the family member visit...made me a bit suspicious or am I paranoid?

So a solid neutral for wasting my time and effort...

So my question is...should I persevere in the hope for a proper dirty meet or should i just call it quits?
Does anyone have any history or past experience with her?
Thanks

Offline Marvlus69

Looks very much like a cam scammer..

Offline Gus69

Aw pics shows tattoo at top of right thigh , Devine pics don’t and would have thought Devine pics were up to date .

Does indeed sound like a scammer

Offline windowlicker

Pissed you about twice and it is a solid neutral. What would qualify for a negative?

Offline monty51

« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 04:37:43 pm by monty51 »

Offline monty51

Pissed you about twice and it is a solid neutral. What would qualify for a negative?

A shit service after handing over cash....dont start trolling..its my review...its up there for anyone to see in the future...no other reviews anywhere that I can see so looking for help not criticism

Offline ik8133

I wonder if you'd have  been messed about the same if you did your booking through Divine, if they are the same Taylor that is?

Online mrwhite

Aw pics shows tattoo at top of right thigh , Devine pics don’t and would have thought Devine pics were up to date .

Does indeed sound like a scammer
The divine pics look like they have been airbrushed.
GEA also seem to airbrush out all the tattoos on their ladies - I'm guessing it is to make recognising them harder.

OP, if it were me I'd give one more chance, but at the same time get her to confirm in the next booking request her promise of the price reduction.  (but that might be because I'm a sucker for lasses with tattoos and piercings and there aren't as many around as there used to be)

Offline monty51

The divine pics look like they have been airbrushed.
GEA also seem to airbrush out all the tattoos on their ladies - I'm guessing it is to make recognising them harder.

OP, if it were me I'd give one more chance, but at the same time get her to confirm in the next booking request her promise of the price reduction.  (but that might be because I'm a sucker for lasses with tattoos and piercings and there aren't as many around as there used to be)

The nice part of me tends to agree but just wanted a bit of reassurance that I wasn't thinking with my cock instead of my brains...

Online Davey Dykes

Member of fairycambabes and now showing in Manchester.

Offline monty51

Ah FFS :dash:....waste of fucking time.....

Online mrwhite

She needs to work on her geography, Manchester is not a town in Angus, Scotland lol

Online Davey Dykes

Was there ever any suggestion that she was the lass from Divine or purely shite spouted by this article to try and gain some credibility?

Offline monty51

Was there ever any suggestion that she was the lass from Divine or purely shite spouted by this article to try and gain some credibility?

Just pure shite from her. She said in her emails back and forth that she also worked for an agency so she'd be telling them she'd have been busy that time. I asked if it was Divine and she came back with tbe pish that she was Taylor....wish an admin can change to a negative..

Offline The Monk

« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 05:10:58 pm by The Monk »