Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Tedesco - Reading  (Read 9097 times)

Offline catmug

Date:November 2022
Link: External Link/Members Only
Comms: Super easy. Victoria speaks very good English
Looks: Looks SO much better in person compared to her pictures, I was pleasantly surprised.

Services: The best of the best I've ever experienced. She made me feel comfortable, started with light caressing, kissing, teasing. I must have made her feel very comfortable too as she felt very into it and passionate but that might just be how a true professional does it. We had hot passionate mutual sex which felt amazing. She also offered me a little something off the menu but I'll keep that between us <3

All her other reviews are not lying. Victoria is arguably one of - if not THE - best.

Offline mh

She also offered me a little something off the menu but I'll keep that between us <3

I can't imagine what that would be. If BB then you'd best say!  :scare: If something else then give us a hint, we won't tell on you.

Offline catmug

No no, nothing like that, it's just that the chemistry was very good and in the heat of the moment she asked me to top her which was a big surprise given how clearly she states she does not do that at all. 

Can't wait to see her again :kissgirl:

Offline oxfordcock

Thanks for the review, contemplating seeing her in Mk this weekend.

How much did you pay and for how long?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline princerico

No no, nothing like that, it's just that the chemistry was very good and in the heat of the moment she asked me to top her which was a big surprise given how clearly she states she does not do that at all. 

Can't wait to see her again :kissgirl:

you lucky devil, I missed out on that when she was still being versatile. Would love to fuck her, mind you she's damn good at banging away too so can't complain :-)

Offline shaven4you

you lucky devil, I missed out on that when she was still being versatile. Would love to fuck her, mind you she's damn good at banging away too so can't complain :-)

100% i was one of the lucky ones who met her when she was versatile. she bangs for sure couldnt handle it for long as i had only been bottom a cpl of times with small t girls.  had her standing from behind with her hands on the big glass window of the hotel room she was in ,  1 hand on tit playing with nipple other wanking her . shot her load all over the glass then made me lick it up .

Offline Video586

When I saw Victoria in Reading a couple of years ago, she bent forward and sucked my cock whilst simultaneously fucking my arse in mish. Talk about sensory overload! She was still into receiving then, but clearly preferred to top. Very good hour indeed and very attractive.

She was £150 an hour then. 200 is over my comfort zone for a TS date now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pmeu

When I saw Victoria in Reading a couple of years ago, she bent forward and sucked my cock whilst simultaneously fucking my arse in mish. Talk about sensory overload!

Yeah she did that to me too. Absolutely amazing.  So much so that a week after the event I'd convinced myself I had just imagined it.

Offline english1000

She always has such great reviews, I missed her when she was versatile though.

Offline Often Visitor

engish1000 you have obviously missed a lot of SP's without a review in over a year and 4 posts hardly worth saying anything :dash:

Offline rje102

Saw her this week in reading….was amazing

Offline Phail_Lord

She’s in my area soon, can’t wait  :yahoo: