Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: missfortunebristol - Montpelier, Bristol BS6  (Read 3025 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6399176) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bdyno

I saw Liv a few days ago now, having had her on my hotlist pretty much since she joined AW.  I'd been sceptical about her, but a couple of positives here made me lose that scepticism.  Eventually found myself with a bit of free time & decided to go for it.

Links
External Link/Members Only
+447934277846 or 07934277846

Comms
Pretty good. Quick responses, all arranged swiftly for a meet a couple of hours later.

Cost
Good value at £100ph.  Not convinced I'd have paid more for her, considering what else is out there I think she's priced herself sensibly and will probably get plenty of work as a result.

Montpelier area of Bristol.  Postcode given when booking confirmed.  This took me to a residential road with Residents parking only.  Was about to message for directions when I realised she'd already sent further information as I was en route.  Her actual flat has private parking, which you get to by driving down what looks like a back alley rather than an actual road, but the additional information got me there safe & sound.

It all felt safe enough, once I was in the private car park I didn't feel I was being watched.  There are however signs saying vehicles are supposed to be registered, but she assured me that wasn't an issue.

The Meet:
Greeted at the door & led upstairs to her flat on the top floor, I don't remember being offered a shower or anything (I always do this at home), but when I asked to use the bathroom she had a towel ready and waiting in a basket by the door so I assume it's available.  I wouldn't recommend it though, she obviously doesn't use softeners in her washing as the towel felt like sandpaper it was so rough.  I certainly wouldn't have wanted ato use it after a full shower, but sufficient for a quick refresh I guess.

Paperwork was requested & sorted fairly promptly, can't remember exactly where between arrival, toilet break and the brief introductory chat, but certainly before any action.

Started with some extremely light kissing stood by the bed, still fully dressed.  She's a tall girl, probably about 5'10" ish maybe?  Gradually got each other naked, she has small and firm hormone breasts and was smooth all over.

Needed prompting a lot initially, but went down on me for an acceptable blow job, nothing special but did the trick for a first pop.  Didn't get to find out if she does CIM or Swallow (swallow at discretion is advertised, although CIM isn't) as she'd come up for air just before it happened, that was bad timing on my part not hers.

She cleaned me up and we kept fooling around enough for me to stay hard, so on with the bag & she rode me for a while.  The instant I entered her, the exaggerated moans of fake enjoyment started.  Obviously they're good to hear, but only when genuine.  This was too much for me, but I guess some guys may like that?

We didn't do that for too long though.  Can't remember exactly what she said, but it was bad back/hips/legs or something which meant she couldn't do that position for long.  That's fine though, she was happy to do it as long as it was comfortable for her.  But it didn't stop the action, we kept fooling around switching between her giving me hand & blow jobs - both of which were adequate, but nothing special.  She fingered me a fair bit too, but wouldn't allow fingering of her arse though. 

Also, despite being strictly bottom only she was pretty keen to be sucked off which was kind of bizarre as she didn't even get slightly hard.  Despite enjoying TS, I'm not one who gets off on giving BJs and normally only do it to get the girl ready to fuck me, so that was an odd thing for me which certainly didn't add to the experience, maybe even subtracted a little.  Again, I guess it's something some guys may enjoy doing though, it just wasn't for me.

A bit more of that, before putting another bag on and fucking some more in a couple of positions till I was done.  Bit of a clean up, then spent a while laying on the bed naked and doing a bit of small talk.  Didn't seem any hurry to get me out, it was actually me who eventually broke the conversation off to start getting dressed etc.  Another light kiss goodbye & I was out the door.

Pros:
  • An attractive girl, good comms, and seems to do everything advertised.
  • Good value at the current price, but if she ever put the price up there are probably other better options out there.
  • Definitely seemed keen to make sure I left happy.
  • Pictures on the profile are totally honest & accurate, you won't be surprised on arrival.
  • No clockwatching evident. Think I did stay a few minutes over time, but nothing significant and it was me who chose when to leave with no prompting from her.

Cons:
  • Nothing was outstanding (although nothing was bad either), so although I enjoyed the meet I certainly wasn't blown away by it either.
  • The fake moaning is a bit off putting, she's not the only one to do this though - they could at least try and keep it believable and build it up a bit.

Summary
On the whole, it was a good session.  She's well priced, and although she isn't outstanding in anyway, she's attractive and does everything you can expect of her.  Like I said, I just wasn't blown away by her.

So would I go back?  Possibly one day.  I won't become a regular, but so long as her prices remain at present levels and don't go silly (as is the case for so many others) she'll always be a good option for a solid & reliable punt.

Why Neutral?  It's certainly a very good Neutral, but I thought a good Neutral fitted better than trying to write a review for a poor Positive (which I feel would need to focus more on the negative aspects of a positive rating rather than the positive aspects of a neutral one).

So despite the rating being neutral, I'd definitely still recommend her to anyone wanting a bottom only TS.

Offline B4bcock

Why Neutral?  It's certainly a very good Neutral, but I thought a good Neutral fitted better than trying to write a review for a poor Positive (which I feel would need to focus more on the negative aspects of a positive rating rather than the positive aspects of a neutral one).

So despite the rating being neutral, I'd definitely still recommend her to anyone wanting a bottom only TS.

OP - did you rate this positive by mistake?  A forum helper can change it to neutral if you wish.

Offline bdyno

OP - did you rate this positive by mistake?  A forum helper can change it to neutral if you wish.
Yes - I was convinced I'd done that, but obviously not  :dash:

Helpers/Mods, can you update this to a Neutral review please?

Offline bdyno

Offline Mr Doodle

Thanks for the review.. Have had my eye on her for a bit now. Glad it wasn't a bad experience; As I am still a novice, I may giver her a try.. certainly like the way she looks in the photos.

Offline bdyno

Thanks for the review.. Have had my eye on her for a bit now. Glad it wasn't a bad experience; As I am still a novice, I may giver her a try.. certainly like the way she looks in the photos.
Yeah, not bad.  Just underwhelming. 

So whilst I wouldn't discourage you, if you're a novice to punting I wouldn't recommend her.  If you're a seasoned punter but a novice to TS girls, go for it.

Offline Colston36

I saw Liv a few days ago now, having had her on my hotlist pretty much since she joined AW.  I'd been sceptical about her, but a couple of positives here made me lose that scepticism.  Eventually found myself with a bit of free time & decided to go for it.

Links
+447934277846 or 07934277846

Comms
Pretty good. Quick responses, all arranged swiftly for a meet a couple of hours later.

Cost
Good value at £100ph.  Not convinced I'd have paid more for her, considering what else is out there I think she's priced herself sensibly and will probably get plenty of work as a result.

Montpelier area of Bristol.  Postcode given when booking confirmed.  This took me to a residential road with Residents parking only.  Was about to message for directions when I realised she'd already sent further information as I was en route.  Her actual flat has private parking, which you get to by driving down what looks like a back alley rather than an actual road, but the additional information got me there safe & sound.

It all felt safe enough, once I was in the private car park I didn't feel I was being watched.  There are however signs saying vehicles are supposed to be registered, but she assured me that wasn't an issue.

The Meet:
Greeted at the door & led upstairs to her flat on the top floor, I don't remember being offered a shower or anything (I always do this at home), but when I asked to use the bathroom she had a towel ready and waiting in a basket by the door so I assume it's available.  I wouldn't recommend it though, she obviously doesn't use softeners in her washing as the towel felt like sandpaper it was so rough.  I certainly wouldn't have wanted ato use it after a full shower, but sufficient for a quick refresh I guess.

Paperwork was requested & sorted fairly promptly, can't remember exactly where between arrival, toilet break and the brief introductory chat, but certainly before any action.

Started with some extremely light kissing stood by the bed, still fully dressed.  She's a tall girl, probably about 5'10" ish maybe?  Gradually got each other naked, she has small and firm hormone breasts and was smooth all over.

Needed prompting a lot initially, but went down on me for an acceptable blow job, nothing special but did the trick for a first pop.  Didn't get to find out if she does CIM or Swallow (swallow at discretion is advertised, although CIM isn't) as she'd come up for air just before it happened, that was bad timing on my part not hers.

She cleaned me up and we kept fooling around enough for me to stay hard, so on with the bag & she rode me for a while.  The instant I entered her, the exaggerated moans of fake enjoyment started.  Obviously they're good to hear, but only when genuine.  This was too much for me, but I guess some guys may like that?

We didn't do that for too long though.  Can't remember exactly what she said, but it was bad back/hips/legs or something which meant she couldn't do that position for long.  That's fine though, she was happy to do it as long as it was comfortable for her.  But it didn't stop the action, we kept fooling around switching between her giving me hand & blow jobs - both of which were adequate, but nothing special.  She fingered me a fair bit too, but wouldn't allow fingering of her arse though. 

Also, despite being strictly bottom only she was pretty keen to be sucked off which was kind of bizarre as she didn't even get slightly hard.  Despite enjoying TS, I'm not one who gets off on giving BJs and normally only do it to get the girl ready to fuck me, so that was an odd thing for me which certainly didn't add to the experience, maybe even subtracted a little.  Again, I guess it's something some guys may enjoy doing though, it just wasn't for me.

A bit more of that, before putting another bag on and fucking some more in a couple of positions till I was done.  Bit of a clean up, then spent a while laying on the bed naked and doing a bit of small talk.  Didn't seem any hurry to get me out, it was actually me who eventually broke the conversation off to start getting dressed etc.  Another light kiss goodbye & I was out the door.

Pros:
  • An attractive girl, good comms, and seems to do everything advertised.
  • Good value at the current price, but if she ever put the price up there are probably other better options out there.
  • Definitely seemed keen to make sure I left happy.
  • Pictures on the profile are totally honest & accurate, you won't be surprised on arrival.
  • No clockwatching evident. Think I did stay a few minutes over time, but nothing significant and it was me who chose when to leave with no prompting from her.

Cons:
  • Nothing was outstanding (although nothing was bad either), so although I enjoyed the meet I certainly wasn't blown away by it either.
  • The fake moaning is a bit off putting, she's not the only one to do this though - they could at least try and keep it believable and build it up a bit.

Summary
On the whole, it was a good session.  She's well priced, and although she isn't outstanding in anyway, she's attractive and does everything you can expect of her.  Like I said, I just wasn't blown away by her.

So would I go back?  Possibly one day.  I won't become a regular, but so long as her prices remain at present levels and don't go silly (as is the case for so many others) she'll always be a good option for a solid & reliable punt.

It seems unexciting to me if there's no hard cock, though I guess that's the hormones. Shame as she's 5 minutes walk away.

Offline bdyno

It seems unexciting to me if there's no hard cock, though I guess that's the hormones. Shame as she's 5 minutes walk away.
That's the whole thing - unexciting.  Nothing wrong, you couldn't call it poor service or anything, just not exciting.

Offline Mr Doodle

Yeah, not bad.  Just underwhelming. 

So whilst I wouldn't discourage you, if you're a novice to punting I wouldn't recommend her.  If you're a seasoned punter but a novice to TS girls, go for it.

Thanks.. I meant novice with TS.. Although haven't puinted too much prior to TS, I have had a reasonable amount of sex with bio femmes...

Offline bdyno

Try it then and see what you think!
This one has a few positive reviews on here, so it may be I just got unlucky or it may be I have different expectations of a meet than the others who've seen her.
Either way, it's a fair bet your experience won't be a total negative. 

Keep your expectations realistic and your mind open, you never know what could happen.