Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiera of Spangles (Nottingham)  (Read 10741 times)

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only

Had to go to plan B.  Spangles Massage parlour on Derby Road. 

The venue: Bold for Nottingham since it has a sign out front with its name. Still discreet since you can park out back and walk in. This place is a full service brothel not a rub-and-tug.  But it is in disguise presumably to confuse Mr Plod. There is shower.  But the rooms are tiny and just have massage table.  It is £15 pounds to get in.

The girl:  Kiera is very nice looking just my type.  What luck.Tall and slim pretty face, really nice natural Boobs.  English.  Sexy "fuck me" hair.  But too much eye make up.

The event: At the beginning, I was still not 100% sure what was on offer.  The first few moments were a nice massage. Ah well, a massage wont hurt me.  But within 2 or 3 minutes she strips and rattles off a menu of services.  £60 full service was the logical choice. (so £75 for 30 min).  A bit of FK. Quite nice OWO.   She rushed this a bit and moved to full sex.  This is a bit awkward on the massage table, but it was so sexy with her on top I soon forgot that.  We then swapped positions - I was able to kiss some more while pounding her - our sizes/flexability matched I guess.  She was playing with herself so I offered RO.  Yes please.  A bit awkward on the table but needs must. Got her very wet and then back to sex. 

Overall a great back up.  I may return as a plan A.

As I walked out I saw the other two girls.  Nice enough looking, but together they looked like hookers from central casting.  The other 2 in particular had too much make up.  Why do they do that?

As I drove home I thought 1) Why didn't I chill for 10 minutes and then fuck Charlie?  An hour including 2 different girls for £135 is not bad.  and 2) Why didn't I (at least try to) get Kiera's phone number.  Would be nice to fuck her on a bed.

Offline Jacobkim

:dash:
Sounds like u were disappointed by hush party being cancelled which made u fuck anything. I was same bro! I hv been hunting around all day as well. Anyway thinking of seeing bonnie tomorrow from VIP. As u know black girls are famous of having big curvy asses. Which I love to chop!
I hvnt seen her before so it's a bit of pond for me.
Have u seen her? Or anyone else might hv seen her, plz let me hv some feedback about her.

Offline billy_91

Id be looking for a young girl 18-23. Spangles have those? Iv looked on the site and they maybe older than what im looking for.

Offline bigrockcandy

No young 'uns @ Spangles Billy. In Nottm. the younger girls are all either indies on AW or at VIP/Feline.

Offline wristjob

I went there years ago - those tables are just plain odd. Nottingham seems to be all about EE indis.

Offline Jacobkim

Hi dan!

Did I see u at birmingham hush party?

Did u attend last birmingham party with hush?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi dan!

Did I see u at birmingham hush party?

Did u attend last birmingham party with hush?

I would suggest you exchange these details by PM.