Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Midnightsky666 - Nottingham  (Read 2918 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6323746) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Lincs.man1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made a booking the night before without any problems at all, very straight forward. Initial comms were via AW then text. Agreed morning booking and drove to Sky's house for a half hr booking - £90

Dark shoulder length hair, milfy look size 14ish I'd say, big tits pretty face and very happy. She said she was really horny and i believe she was..!

Arrived and Sky was dressed in a black robe. Black underwear was soon revealed as she dropped the robe and went in for LFK. Up the stairs and she asked me what i was into and if I'd seen her video - to which i replied yes to the video. Cock worshipping is very much her thing, she loves it as i was soon to find out.

We chatted, undressed and i laid down while she started the most amazing blowjob. Sloppy, licking, light rubbing, ball sucking and repeat, alot....

I asked if she liked reverse oral to which she said yes but, she was very sensitive and came easily. It didnt take long for her to come and become very wet. I continued and she came again. Sky then licked my fingers. Sky provided more OWO before i bagged up and entered her in Mish. DFK throughout the short time i was inside Sky and the odd cheeky/mucky comment also. Sky told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth and then joked, if i didn't she would charge me an additional £5  :lol: :D   

When the time was right i removed the bag and laid back again for her to suck and slurp away until i blew into her mouth.

I will defo return. Sky is a lovely lady and very easy to get along with.

Offline JD1

Good review! She sounds like fun - little different to what I usually go for but I like the sound of her and she seems dirty from her profile.

What is her English like? (Profile says she is Hungarian)

Can she deepthroat?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 05:46:06 pm by JD1 »

Offline Crazydave

Good review. Sounds similar to my experience. I've seen her a few times now and her service and attitude is always spot on.

Her english is excellent. I think she's been over here for a few years now so no problem with communication. Her accent sort of reminds me of Bruce Willis' girlfriend in Pulp Fiction in how she talks. It's cute and sexy. Must arrange another meeting with her  ;)

Offline JD1

Good review. Sounds similar to my experience. I've seen her a few times now and her service and attitude is always spot on.

Her english is excellent. I think she's been over here for a few years now so no problem with communication. Her accent sort of reminds me of Bruce Willis' girlfriend in Pulp Fiction in how she talks. It's cute and sexy. Must arrange another meeting with her  ;)

Nice - thanks for the info! Might give this one a go :drinks:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Sounds a bit miserable with the whole 'I'll dress up for you if I feel like it' shit.
Hope she gets no pickles on her Big Mac.

Offline Lincs.man1

Good review! She sounds like fun - little different to what I usually go for but I like the sound of her and she seems dirty from her profile.

What is her English like? (Profile says she is Hungarian)

Can she deepthroat?

No deep throat - gag reflex and she tells you this. BJ is amazing though

Offline Lincs.man1

Sounds a bit miserable with the whole 'I'll dress up for you if I feel like it' shit.
Hope she gets no pickles on her Big Mac.

She's a very jolly and happy girl Nylon, far from miserable!

Offline Crazydave

She's a very jolly and happy girl Nylon, far from miserable!

This was my experience too. Had a laugh and a good chat with her whenever I've seen her.

Offline Lincs.man1

This was my experience too. Had a laugh and a good chat with her whenever I've seen her.

Thanks to your review CD, I made contact with Sky - Thanks again!

Offline bobby_dizzler

Video? Can see a free one on her AW profile.

Offline Stongwee53

Sounds like she gives a different but top service. Been wanting to see someone like this for a while. Think ive found my next punt. Cheers for this

Offline Crazydave

Thanks to your review CD, I made contact with Sky - Thanks again!

That's what this site is all about  :drinks: