Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A pair of TS stunnas with no intel - TS Megan XXL and TS Yuli  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Arcy

I'm going to take a gamble on these two. Has anyone seen them before I take a chance?

Megan xxl External Link/Members Only
Has a pair of bolt-ons now. Has been around for a while but there's no reviews that I can find

Yuli External Link/Members Only
Looks very hot but again no info

If not I'll have to take a chance!

Offline DrMave525

I'm surprised that there's no reviews here on Megan. She seems like she could give a good seeing to. How bout you take one for the team :)

Offline Arcy

I'm surprised that there's no reviews here on Megan. She seems like she could give a good seeing to. How bout you take one for the team :)

Yep I think I'm going to have to. I just have a feeling that it won't go well and £200ph is a lot of cash for a bad punt. There are some cryptic comments on here about her being 'scary' etc but no actually reviews or further info. I did send her a perfectly reasonable question on whatapp and got a very annoyed reply so I think she is moody or maybe a bit mad. She looks very hot tho

Offline DrMave525

I've been eyeing her since before she got her rack but the lack of reviews also makes me kinda hesitant.

Offline basquebrumie

I've been eyeing her since before she got her rack but the lack of reviews also makes me kinda hesitant.

Let me introduce you to a concept called irony.

Offline DrMave525

Let me introduce you to a concept called irony.
That's fair, but im quite new to the TS game. Wish someone had more info on her as theres literally none. And like OP said £200 for a punt with no prios knowledge is well yeah.

Offline DrMave525

Yep I think I'm going to have to. I just have a feeling that it won't go well and £200ph is a lot of cash for a bad punt. There are some cryptic comments on here about her being 'scary' etc but no actually reviews or further info. I did send her a perfectly reasonable question on whatapp and got a very annoyed reply so I think she is moody or maybe a bit mad. She looks very hot tho

Did you end up seeing her then?

Offline Mrleopard

I would not recommend yuli, horrible attitude