Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Charlotte.xx - Harlow  (Read 3294 times)

11 review(s) for SEXY CHARLOTTE.xx (6 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline AJA

Charlotte had been on my HL for a while and after several attempts to sort something out, we finally met in Harlow in May. Apologies for late review.
Things didn't go entirely smoothly...but we got there in the end !
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Paid £160 for 1 hr
Comms - initially by WhatsApp the day before, then by text on the day - all good. However, the postcode she gave me took me to a location a few hundred yards away from where she was. A different block of flats entirely.
Correct venue - a block of flats by the station. Free parking for 3 hours.
Meeting - By the time I got to the correct block, it was already 15 mins after the scheduled start of the booking. There were then issues getting in. It seems the buzzer didn't work properly! lol
Despite the delays in getting to the correct flat, Charlotte said she could still see me for an hour.
She gave me a clean towel and I took a shower in a clean bathroom.
Pictures on her AW profile are accurate. She's probably late 20s/early 30s. I'm not much good at guessing WG ages...but she looked good to me.
Charlotte had dressed in lingerie and heels which I enjoyed removing !
Breasts are enhanced, but felt good. Full access, and reponsive nipples when licked and sucked.
She seemed to get into things...DFK, followed by OWO all very pleasant. RO - all fresh down there, and then a good time spent in 69, during which she allowed me to slip a couple of fingers into her pussy. She seemed to be enjoying things...(so was I) haha
Sex (with condom applied) followed in a variety of positions. Mish, doggy (me standing with her enthusiastically rubbing her clit) and CG to finish ...with a wonderful climax !
We laid on the bed together exhausted...(well, I certainly was). A bit of a chat about this and that, then a shower before leaving. I was out exactly 60 mins after walking through the door.
In conclusion - a solid punt with a WG who did all she said she'd do (and a bit more) and no extra charges.
Profile says British, but she has an accent that suggests she's EE. (Polish ?)
I notice her rates vary with location, and she seems to spend a lot of time based near Liverpool Street.

Offline PilotMan

She's in Ramsgate now at £190 per hour.

When I saw her she had natural breasts - just about a B cup.

What size is she now?

Offline AJA

She's in Ramsgate now at £190 per hour.

When I saw her she had natural breasts - just about a B cup.

What size is she now?

Her AW profile says D, and I wouldn't argue. They felt good.
Her profile says breasts are enhanced. Also, she says her boobs are her best feature !

Offline GreyHound

Good review!! interested in knowing what extras she did with no extra charge?

Offline PilotMan

Good review!! interested in knowing what extras she did with no extra charge?

In your 1+ year of membership you've made 3 posts, they're all asking about this SP.

She has 8 reviews with plenty of intel.

Why don't you punt her yourself and let us all know the outcome by way of your first review.

Offline GreyHound

I will I just still haven't got round to visiting her yet and as I said before she's been on my radar for awhile