Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma of Nottingham  (Read 2189 times)

5 review(s) for innocentsexyemma (0 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

cams68

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met her on a short notice booking, for 30 mins. Rang her came over very  friendly, arranged to meet 20 min later. It started to change as soon as entered the room & paid,  asked could she just complete a text, I said "yes", not to get the session off to bad start.
 I stood like a lemon for 5 minutes while she was texting, if I had not paid would likely just left. when she finished it was "Take your clothes off ", while a i took my clothes off she stood on the other side of the room removing hers.
the rest session continued in the same way, i felt like she did not want be there as soon she got the money, it was a case of how quick she get rid of me.  No OWO, GFE, all she wanted to do was try make me cum via hand job.

I am new to punting and it is the first time I felt  like I thrown my money down the drain.

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid unless you like to feel like S**T   :dash:

Offline j122

Shame you didn't find this forum before hand, she's already got a negative review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32930.msg457326;topicseen#msg457326

Offline Chezzie John

Thanks for the feedback. It's all about research, That's what the forums here for. If I see a girl I like I will add them to my hot list and won't see them until they have feedback off of trust worthy punters with plenty of feedback themselves.

She's shooting herself in the foot as she's a pretty girl but were getting wise now  :thumbsup:

Jackjones

A real shame pal but when seeing a new girl you have to be ready for it to go south fast, if you don't have the money or the will to waste it just stick to trusted girls on here, for alittle more or less you could have had a tursted girl an a great punt.

Its good to try new girls, i always do and so far have only had 2 bad punts from it but tho's two are a kick in the teeth every time i have a good punt i think "that £X could have been spent here for another great time!"

But thanks for the feedback on her, always good to have muti veiws on the same girl pal, just sucks it was another bad punt for another good punter.

cams68

Looking for local punt so thought , i would take a look to see if she has learnt her trade. noticed she changed her name "innocentsexyemma" & some suspect feedback multiple reviews on same  people, even on same day. Looks like I will not be giving her a second chance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Northerndave666

She has a +ve 16 on her feedback, but I always look at the rating of those leaving feedback and most of hers are 1 or 2 ratings, which is normally a friend who registers to leave feedback. AW feedback is so open to abuse.

Thanks for the post OP