Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina / Ladybirds / Leicester  (Read 830 times)

Offline lannister123

Girl - British Indian, Early 30s (not early 20s as described), Average Build, Great Tits
Time - 0.5 Hour
Price - £70 (£10 door fee + £60)
Services - HJ, OW, Penetration (Protected), Fingering

Link - External Link/Members Only

Punt -

Took place back in April 2022. Nina was a lovely Indian lady with a strong Brummy accent. Lovely and chatty, very much a girlfriend type of experience. A brief massage to start and I then over as she starts rubbing her tits over my cock.

I’m instantly hard and she asks me if I’m going to let her suck my lollipop. On with the Jonny and she sucks away. Very impressed as she takes my entire length and gags. After 5 mins, I tell her I’m ready to fuck and mount her in doggy. Only downside here is her pussy is quite loose (and I’ve got a thick cock so be aware if your on the thin side). She’s clearly had some well endowed customers in the past!

After a few rounds of doggy, mish and cowgirl, I ask her to suck me to completion. Whilst she sucks, I compliment her on her shaved pussy and she tells me to have a feel inside if I like. No further invitation needed. I manage to get 4 fingers inside before I blow my load. If I lasted longer I’m pretty sure I could have fisted her.

What a girl. Would revisit for sure, but not before I see Cassy first.