Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Beckie - Derby  (Read 947 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6368984) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tonyalto

External Link/Members Only

Saw Beckie in an apartment in Derby, plenty of parking available.

I had originally booked 1 hour but changed my mind when I got there to 1/2 hours @ £100.

The reason for the change of time and the negative is because this is a blatant B&S.

The girl I saw was a mixed race girl nowhere near any of the pictures in her profile.  I don't mind mixed race but I had just seen Kimi @ Club Classique (didn't bother to review as noting new to add) last week and I was ready for a change.

It was very rushed with OW at no option as she was already putting the condom on before I could say anything.

YMMV but I would not return.

Did see an earlier review for her on this site which stated that the pics of her in the red underwear was her but I can categorically state that none of the pictures on her profile was the girl I saw today.

Offline Niklaus

Things aren’t looking great for this lady are they , she has some very enticing photos on her profile and I was tempted at one time but the price point made me cautious. I expect premium at that price and seems I was right to hesitate until more info came out about her…

Offline badsin

Quite a few negative reviews on here. Thanks for reporting, hopefully fewer folk's will get caught out in future  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for the review matey, one to avoid