Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Holly 56 - Bridgewater  (Read 1408 times)

9 review(s) for Hot Holly 56 (2 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline oneeyesnake

Link:

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

Services sampled: LFK, OWO, RO, covered sex

Paid: 130 for one hour

Comms: Good, via AW and then text

Venue: House, tidy, near centre of town

Parking:  Car park nearby

Pics accurate, age add another 5-10 years to that stated. Chatty and friendly

Action:
Called from car park. Was guided to the location, literally 5 mins away.
WG opened the door, looks were good..although older then stated...I am no spring chicken so no issues. Walked in, was offered a drink, requested glass of water.
Went into room, usual banter, exchanged paperwork. Requested shower, shown upstairs. Shower facilities were clean/functional. Spied 2 other rooms which were prepared but not occupied.
Anyway, back downstairs, thought I would try to start with FK, closed lips were presented so thought to myself it can only get better. Asked her to strip and get on bed. I started slowly kissing and fondling her tities. I started suckling when she said that they are sensitive. This prompted me to head south and started using my tongue around her pussy. Then slowly onto her pussy, as soon I had started she started false moans...and then acting as if she had come.
Persevered and asked for OWO, this was good...for 30 secs, want to have sex? I said I was enjoying the oral and could she continue. Good and sloppy..for 30 seconds. Again the question,  do you want sex.. gave in and agreed. Got covered and into doggy,  I was not really enjoying this so thought let's go for it . Finished cleaned up and left.

Conclusion:not too disappointed, I knew what I may get it it did not work out well, which it hadn't.

Return: No, definitely not. Will take my chances in Bristol next time

Good punting chaps.
OES
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 06:46:53 pm by oneeyesnake »

Offline Crackpot11

I’ve been tempted by this one but never visited as reports have made it seem like a very robotic service, with no deviation. Sounds like you had half hour rather than an hour? In which case definitely a negative.