Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayzee Martinez - Nuru, WS, Squirting - Bristol (on tour)  (Read 2656 times)

32 review(s) for New mayzeel (19 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline bristolnick

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 Minutes + £20 for Nuru Gel

Flat/Air BnB near the Harbour. Really tidy and nice as you would expect.

Made initial contact on Sunday but i was to tired to see her so met a few days later

I had requested Nuru, squirting and watersports which are all mentioned in her profile

She looks her listed age, has a cracking little ass, great tits and nice looking pussy.

Started off with a hot Nuru massage on my back before  flipping me and paying lots of attention to my cock with her hands and mouth. she covered both of us in nuru oil and slid all over me coming up for the odd kids. Was able to grope and finger her while she was moving around. She asked to ride me as my cock would make her squirt. She got on top, grinder away for a while and jumped up to squirt all over me. Repeated this a few times before switching over to reverse cowgirl. After that i went down on her for a bit she asked me to fuck her again. Did that for a little awhile before asking her to get on top. i led on my back and asked her to suck me off off again. loads of walking with oil hands and sucking. I asked to cum over her and she led top to tail next to me so i could finger her and wank at the same time. It had been a while so i covered.

Had a shower after using shower gel and bath salts to get the NURU gel off.

Said my goodbyes nd noticed it had gone over the time.

I'd go back and maybe go for an hour.