Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TRANS SOFIA UK - Glasgow  (Read 4306 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline pingpaw

External Link/Members Only

Another report on the well-reviewed Sofia.

Meet took place a few weeks ago in a flat in Glasgow city centre. I paid 200 pounds for one hour. I phoned a few hours beforehand to arrange a meeting and all communication that followed thereafter was superb.

The meeting itself was incredible. My favourite ever meet with a TS.

Sofia answered the door and looked amazing. Black bra and panties. We kissed in the bedroom and she slowly revealed her cock. It was massive! We kissed some more and then went to the bed. She sucked me off and then I returned the favour. We then 69ed for ages and she took my dick deep inside her throat. I then got on top of her, with her still laying down, and took her dick in my mouth that way. We would stop every now and then to kiss again, which was deep and passionate. I then fucked her (with a condom) and came. After some more kissing and cuddling, she fucked me. Didn't shoot a load but it felt incredible.

I will absolutely be back when she returns. Five out of five.

Offline morph

The only negative thing to say is that slight sense of disappointment you get when you realise she is this good with everyone, and I thought I was special  :lol:
Would be good if she came up here more often!

Offline pingpaw

The only negative thing to say is that slight sense of disappointment you get when you realise she is this good with everyone, and I thought I was special  :lol:
Would be good if she came up here more often!

It really would be. Is there a way to set alerts on AW for something like that?

The whole thing felt like a meet with a fuck buddy or girlfriend.