Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayya - Thai, Leicester  (Read 888 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6788679) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dixson

Date: Sunday June 26th

Price: 70 for 30 mins of self hatred.

Girl: grumpy middle aged Thai, with large enhance boobs, and unsightly flabby stomach.

So, this is my own fault. After a cracking punt with Heidi (and the previous week Bombim) I was 2-for-2 and thought my luck would hold. I decided to visit Mayya mainly because she’d been my backup plan, even though she has 1 negative review so far, and just as I was turning up for my booking with Heidi I got a response from Mayya. Like an idiot I booked and turned up about 1:00pm.

Mayya is the girl in the photos I think, but older, fatter and grumpier. She made zero effort at conversation, and I thought uh-oh I should bail. Like an idiot I stayed. I did not fancy her in the slightest, so I though best start with the massage and hope that warms me up. Well, not really, but after a quick (and very painful!) rub I rolled over and she got to work waking up my limp dick. I honestly can’t remember if oral was with or without, but in any case I was rubbered up when she climbed aboard. After a few seconds of her on top I thought if this is going to go anywhere, I need to be on top, so we switched over. I got the distinct feeling we were just fucking out of sheer self loathing at this point, which weirdly was a bit of a turn on so I managed to finish the job, which was a bit of a miracle.

After cleaning up I dressed and left, but there was still no attempt at conversation from Mayya.

The contrast with my other excellent recent punts could not be more stark.

One to avoid.

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 06:04:18 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Charliehutton

Blimey, Dixson, you really didn't like her!

Grumpy, middle aged, unsightly flabby stomach? That sure doesn't sound like the girl reviewed twice recently, or the girl I saw. It may well be that we just see things differently, or I wonder if it was a B&S, for some reason. I've had that before, at that location.

Offline gbyld87

I will never understand why someone would stay and pay to fuck someone they don't fancy in the slightest.  :unknown:

Offline versace

I will never understand why someone would stay and pay to fuck someone they don't fancy in the slightest.  :unknown:

Too polite(read as pussy) to leave.

I’ve done it loads, usually when they open the door and it’s a horrendous looking B&S, I just go: “nah” and leave.

Offline scouting

Mine was her first review, which was the negative. However like Charlie, I would never have described her as grumpy and middle aged. Either you were victim of B&S or she really must have had some cob on with you. It was short-timing which tipped her over to negative for me, I did find her attractive.