Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatrice - BSS - Edinburgh  (Read 1285 times)

Offline AngelV

Blair street Sauna

Blair street Edinburgh.

Booking was yesterday afternoon, I had an hour to wait for another girl I had booked on AW so decided to see what BSS was like since I haven't ventured post covid.

Called and was told Beatrice and Claudia were available. Normally wouldn't choose a Rom in a Sauna, but I preferred her stats to Claudia's.

25 at the door 30 mins

50 to the girl.

On arrival girl on the door shouted Beatrice to take me to the room. As soon as she appeared it was bitter sweet. Sweet; Her body is phenomenal, her face is typical EE girl, died blonde hair. Bitter; of course miserable as fuck looking.

Honeslty I was so close to just saying fuck this and walking back out the door sans 25 quid but alas. I continued down the stairs, my semi now getting softer at the prospect of the shit service I was about to embark on.

Some Romanian girls are great, some are ok and some are like this. Really tidy, young and completely uninterested in their job. You can just tell when they give you that look OF sheer disgust. Kind of glad I left the wedding ring on now so she can be extra disgusted. But I digress.

Anyway, got to the room 50 handed over. I took a quick shower and she left me for about 5 mins. Came back and got naked. I declined the massage because of course I did and she proceeded to jerk me. This done nothing and on went the dom, no owo offered. (I'm clean as a whistle and never have issues with girls who offer owo) she sucked away and as soon as I was rock hard she asked if I was ready. Lay on her back and got those legs into the Romanian missionary position.  You know what I mean. The perfect angle to prevent full penetration or any decent rhythm. At this point I was just happy she is hot enough to get my dick hard and just stroked my way into filling the bag. As quickly as I could.

Plus points. Her body is amazing. Like it really is top shelf. Her pussy is probably one of the tightest I've been in for quite some time. So if you just want something nice to spunk in, an expensive posh wank so to speak. She's absolutely your girl.

Negatives. She could probably take down half a western infantry with the facial expressions she gives out. Service is brutally minimalistic. You can tell she hates you. I know most of them hate us but at least try to take it ffs. 

Overall it's a negatory for me. I wouldn't waste my time or money. Which brings me to my next dilemma. Why would I ever go back to another sauna in Edinburgh? They've all went this way from what I can gather.

Offline VolapUK

Why would I ever go back to another sauna in Edinburgh? They've all went this way from what I can gather.

If you haven't tried New Town Sauna yet, do it; it's the best in Edinburgh. If it doesn't work out for you either, you can give up on them completely  :thumbsup:

Offline AngelV

If you haven't tried New Town Sauna yet, do it; it's the best in Edinburgh. If it doesn't work out for you either, you can give up on them completely  :thumbsup:

Yeah, not long before covid. Once or twice. Can't remember the girl, EE dark hair. Allegedly 19 but more like mid to late 20's Latvian I think she said but more likely Romanian.

Place isn't all that bad but I always preferred the set up at LSS just not the service past 2010. BSS always had the best service but that was a joke man.

Offline Falkirk GND

Saw Beatrice once at NTS where she went by Rosie - never again! Typical Rom service, although I think she was marketed as “Italian” - from memory, no kissing, no fingering, no CIM - all I remember from that very mediocre experience was “No, no, no” - so no thanks!  :thumbsdown:

Offline AngelV

Saw Beatrice once at NTS where she went by Rosie - never again! Typical Rom service, although I think she was marketed as “Italian” - from memory, no kissing, no fingering, no CIM - all I remember from that very mediocre experience was “No, no, no” - so no thanks!  :thumbsdown:

Yeah I didn't really get truth vibes from her when I asked if she had worked anywhere else and said no. She is also marketed at 19. Which is obviously not true. She's not older looking but there's no way she's 19